Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 pm

I was walking down a road that no one traveled any more. I was so horny and was looking for a person to fuck me. I rubbed my folds with my fingers and put a hand on an abandoned building and cried out, "Yes." I said putting two fingers inside myself as I worked my pussy into a frenzy and possibly to climax. I shut my eyes and pulled up my skirt so anyone could probably see my pussy but I didn't care. I wanted sex

Back to top Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:12 pm

(Ummmmm... Question: are they supposed to have human forms?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 pm

(You don't have to but it would be funner if he didn't but it's up to you. Your character)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm

(Okey doke.)

Carrenec

I walked along the sidewalk, slightly annoyed. I hated my human form, it was so limiting. ~But at least I get to keep my wings.~ I thought, feeling my huge black wings rustle on my back. I had made them invisible to human eyes but if someone was a creature in human form, like i was, they would be able to see them. I continued to walk then paused when I heard a cry. I glanced towards where the sound had come from and saw a woman with her skirt pulled up and her pussy exposed to everyones view. I watched her for a moment then started to approach her, my interest in her spiking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

I shut my eyes and pulled my fingers out of my pussy and moaned as my fingers were soaked with my juices. My juices were going down my inner thighs. I stuck my pussy out, showing my wet pussy. I didn't know he was behind me but I needed to pleasure myself or I'd go insane. I cried out again as I pinched my erect nipples. I had pulled down my tank top and bra showing my very perky large breasts. I was in heat to supernatural creatures but to humans I was just horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Carrenec

My nostrils flared as I caught scent of her heat smell and my dick went hard. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, one hand going between her legs to stroke her folds, the other going up to her breasts and squeezing them. "Your heat smells deliciously delectable." I growled into her ear then gently nipped it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm

My pussy clenched trying to take his fingers but he didn't push them in. "I don't just let anyone fuck me." I said straightening up and pushing him away from me. I put my skirt down and fought the need to let a male in his prime mate me. I started to walk again towards home. I pressed my legs together when I had to stop before crossing the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Carrenec

I smirked and watched her, my wings rustling even more now. I followed her and stood beside her. "Oh, really? So what do I have to do to prove I'm worthy to fuck you?" I asked, my arms crossed in front of me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:30 pm

I was getting annoyed, "Go away, your not getting between my legs." I said shoving him away from me. When it was my turn to walk I walked forward. I went into my apartment and got naked before shoving in my vibrator. I moaned, this is exactly what I needed. I pinched my nipples and moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Carrenec

I watched her walk away then I disappeared into an alley and shifted into my true form, a black-as-night Phoenix. With a screech, I launched myself into the sky, my huge black wings blotting out the moon. I tracked her heat scent to her house and perched on top of her house, folding my wings neatly against my back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:58 pm

I eventually walked down the stairs heading to my work. I put my phone to my ear, "I'll be a little late, my car won't start." I said nodding as I talked to my boss. I stopped walking and I swear I felt like something was watching me. I looked up to the roof of my house

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Carrenec

I watched as she walked out of her house then saw her look up the roof of her house. I smiled and moved one of my wings in a wave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm

My eyes widened and I ran back into my house and locking the door. My heart pounding in my chest and I took a beer out of the fridge and took a big sip. I came out of heat and sat on my couch before taking a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Carrenec

I chuckled at her reaction and ruffled my wings. I guess she's never seen a Phoenix before. Then I growled in disappointment when her heat scent suddenly disappeared. I curled up onto her roof, my tail swinging back and forth and my head resting on my paws.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:11 pm

I fell asleep on the couch and over the night my heat scent came back and I had my blanket up to my chin as I had a dream of some kind of bird mated me and I clenched my blanket hard as I moved a little in my sleep. I woke up, took a shower, and left the apartment. I threw a rock at the roof and hit him in the shoulder, it wouldn't hurt him just wake up. When I saw his eyes open I made a come here gesture with my index finger and started to walk into a dead end alley. I waited for him to come to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Carrenec

I woke up when I felt a rock hit my shoulder and saw her. When she made a come here motion with her finger I wasted no time in jumping off of the roof of her house and following her into the alley, noticing her heat scent had come back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 pm

I looked at what it was and cocked my head to the side. "Why won't you leave me be?" I asked expecting an answer. I was wearing my pj tank top and shorts. I had my hair braided as I put my hands on my hips and waited

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Carrenec

I shifted back into my human form and folded my wings against my back. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You're in heat. It's my carnal instinct to mate with you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm

I laughed, "Of coarse men only want to have sex." I said running my hand through my long black hair and walked past him. I headed for my apartment door kinda disappointed at what he said. I walked up my stairs after locking the door. I sat down on my couched and shut my eyes as I sighed. I turned on the TV and watched some Judge Judy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Carrenec

I stayed where I was, staring down the alley. ~Well, that went well.~ I thought. Then I leaned against a building and sighed, running a hand thru my mildly long black hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I left the next morning and went to work since I didn't last night since he scared me. I worked in the pet store until my shift was over and headed home. I saw a really mouth watering guy walking past me and he grabbed my ass, I jumped and smiled. I stopped him and pulled him to an alley and kissed him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him rub himself against me. I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Carrenec

I was flying around in my Phoenix form when I spotted the girl from yesterday in an alley with a guy. I landed on the roof of a nearby building and watched them, wondering if I should stop the guy or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 pm

The guy pushed up my skirt and I felt him push himself into me. I cried out in pleasure. I shut my eyes and let my head lay back as I felt him thrusting. He'd give me a baby that I desperately wanted. Eventually he was finished and I slipped him three hundred dollars. I pulled down my skirt and pressed my thighs together and decided I'd keep my legs closed for five minutes hoping that was long enough for his sperm to fertilize my eggs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 am

Carrenec

I watched for a little while longer then I lost interest. I was about to launch myself into the sky when a spear buried itself into the base of my wings. I let out a screech of pain and fell off the roof of the building I had been perched on, landing about 10 feet away from the girl. "Yeah! We got him!" I heard someone shout then heard the sound of running feet. I struggled to stand and tried to jump into the air and fly but my wings had been rendered useless. After a few more tries I gave up and collapsed onto the ground. Blood was dripping down my side from my wound as I locked gazes with the girl. ~Help me!~ my eyes pleaded, the sound of running feet coming closer and closer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:03 am

I saw that the thing they used had went through his wing. "Don't burn me and shift." I said as I looked around. I didn't know how big he was so I don't think I could carry him. I got him to his feet supporting the wing that was hurt. I got him into my apartment and locked the door. I wiped the back of my hand over my sweaty forehead. "Thats why you should stay human." I said scolding him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next