Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

I sat in my cell awaiting my fate as I was forced into human trafficking. I saw men whistling at me through the bars as I scooted away so they couldn't touch me, I twirled my hair around my fingers nervous as I looked up to see a man heading into my cell, I got up and tears going down my face,"Please leave me be!" I was sobbing as I tried to keep them away but more came in and they grabbed me. They brought me into a room and some women were washing me clean and waxing me of body hair. I cried out every time they ripped hair from my legs, arm pits, and between my legs. This was an auction for men or women looking for brood mares for children. I stood on the poduim naked. The announcer was talking to the possible buyers and having someone show them. Like one of the people used a yard stick and put it under my large breasts,"Just look at those tits let alone those nipples. Aren't the gorgeous and look at that pussy ladies and gentleman. She'd be a good breeder." The person said as I was forced to spread my legs. For this auction the buyers could come up and touch me places and look at me closer.

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:40 am

(Can my character be a vampire?)

Galen

I watched the girl with interest, admiring her breasts and pussy. I decide to place a bid and raised my card. "$10,000!" I called out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 am

(Sure, try for longer post?)

I looked at the man that shouted and my eyes widened. A tear went down my face as I sighed. The money went up to 500,000 thousand in a short about of time. I didn't want this, I wanted to be home with family and go to my fifteenth birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 am

(Okay.)

Galen

I sighed as the bid was raised and I raised my card again, calling out, "$800,000!" I really wanted the girl. She looked like a nice breeder and I would even bet her blood tasted good.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:07 am

"800,000 going once, going twice, and SOLD!"

I looked at the man in surprise. I was forced to sit down on a chair by the back alley where the buyers could pick up their girls without people on the streets seeing the illegal acts. I had my hands on my face as I sobbed. It was pointless for me to try and get the men that were keeping me sitting to let me go. This was their job.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 am

Galen

I smiled as I won her. I got up and went to collect her. When I reached her I placed a hand on her shoulder and waited for her to look up at me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 am

I jumped and looked up at him, I didn't say anything but got up. I looked at the ground at my feet and linked my fingers together."Yes master?" I asked then looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 am

Galen

I smiled when she called me master, pleased. "It's time for us to leave." I told her. I took her hand and started to lead her to my car.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 am

I didn't want him to touch me so i pulled my hand away when he least expected it. I opened my door and got in and buckled myself in. I looked out the window looking into the darkness. That's what I felt like. I wanted the shadows to engulf me and protect me from men like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 am

Galen

I held back a growl when she took her hand from mine. I climbed into the drivers side and buckled my seatbelt before I stated the engine and drove to my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:11 am

"What is expected of me?" I asked still no looking at him but asking him. When we got back to his home I stayed in the car not wanting to get out. I just want to go home and spend my life with my family, I was too young to become pregnant and have babies all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Galen

"You're going to be the mother of my future children." I replied. After I had pulled into my driveway I set off the engine and got out. I walked to her side and opened the door. "Get out." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 am

I didn't,"Please, no, I don't want babies." I said tears going down my face as I sobbed. I gripped my seat so he couldn't get me out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Galen

I frowned at her and grabbed her arms, effortlessly pulling her out of the car. I slung her over my shoulder and walked into my house. "That is no longer for you to decide." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

My anger came to life and I started to pound on his back with my fists and started to kick my legs out, trying to get him where it hurts. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp not knowing he wasn't human. "LET ME GO!" I screamed at him. Tears were streaming down my face as I sobbed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Galen

Her blows meant nothing to me. I tossed her on the bed in my room and tied her arms and legs to the bedposts, avoiding her kicking legs and hitting fists.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"Stop." i said sobbing as I pulled at whatever he had tied me down with. "Just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this." I said arching my back as i tried to get out of the rope or other material. I was panting because I had adrenaline coursing through my veins and fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Galen

"I don't think so." I told her. Then I ripped her clothes off, growling hungerly. I swooped my mouth down over her nipple and licked it, my hand stroking and plucking her other nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:08 pm

"Stop." I said as I tried to move away from him. It disgusted me with his hands on my body when I felt nothing. "I wouldn't be good to have your babies." I said trying not to anger him, but trying to make him let me go. I didn't want his mouth on my breasts let alone on my nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Galen

"Even so, I'll settle for you. None of the other girls at the auction piqued my interest like you did." I replied, using my other hand to hold onto her arms so she would stay still. I licked at her nipple before I let my fangs extend and I sunk them into a vein close to her nipple. I groaned at the taste of her blood as I started to draw it into my mouth. My other hand was still on her breast stroking and plucking her nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

My eyes saw what he was and I started to struggle. I was so freaking scared right now,"What are you?" I asked not knowing if I wanted to know what he was, he was clearly not human. I bucked my body into his trying to get him off of me. I panted as I felt myself dizzy from him taking my blood and I soon lost consciousness

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Galen

I growled when I sensed her loose consciousness. I pulled my fangs out of her and licked the wound I had made, watching it heal. I got off of her and licked her blood off my lips and teeth, watching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. My limbs ached with the way they were positioned. "Since your not human, can you just like loosen the material? Since we both know you could easily catch me if I ran." I said knowing he'd hear me since i couldn't see him right now. I laid my head back down on the pillow and the most unthinkable happened. I got my period and it was horrible. Blood was already pooling on the sheets

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Galen

"I don't think so." I replied, coming into the room. I smelled the blood as she got her period. My fangs started to ache and I felt a hungry growl creep up my throat. I had not fed since I had fed from her last night.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 pm

I looked at him and my eyes widened at the look on his face and realized what was causing this. I closed my legs and kept my eyes on him,"Why not? Since your using me for your own cruel breeder, the least you could do is do this since I'll be carrying your children." I said keeping my eyes on his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next