Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 20 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 pm

I moaned as I kissed his forehead before biting his shoulder and suckled blood from him. "Baby..." I said whimpering slightly as I stroked his balls

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 20 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Galen

I groaned when she stroked my balls and my seed gushed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 am

I smiled. "Seems like I still have the touch." I said smiling as I leaned up to give him a kiss and stroked his balls a few more times

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:26 am

Galen

I chuckled and kissed her back. "It seems so." I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 am

I smiled as I kissed him a few more times before I made him go on his back and I curled up against his side. "I love you." I said running my finger tips up and down his chest and stomach in different designs. "Are you okay with not having babies any more?" I asked hoping he was disappointed with me for not producing more of his kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 am

Galen

"I love you too." I replied, kissing the top of her head. I gently rubbed my hand on her back as I said, "I'm fine with it. As long as I have you and our current kids I'm happy."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 am

I smiled and just nodded. I shut my eyes in bliss. "That feels very good." I said slowly slipping asleep since that tended to happen when he would rub my back. I fell asleep and put a hand on his chest and slept for the rest of the night

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Galen

I smiled and I soon fell asleep, pulling her tighter against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

I was sleeping and I heard something so I opened my eyes. "Galen, somethings either is outside or in the house." I said shaking Galen awake since he was the man of the house he should take care of it. I kissed his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Galen

I woke up and sat up after hearing her comment. I pulled up my boxers and pants and got off the couch. Then I listened intently to see if I could tell where the noise was coming from.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

(It's going to be one of their oldest kids who's about eight now)

Rose
I was trying to be quiet so I didn't wake up my mom and dad as I tried to reach for a cup in the cupboard but I was to short so I had to climb up on the counter but I guess I was making quite a bit of noise

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 pm

(Okay.)

Galen

I looked in the kitchen and saw our daughter was trying to get a cup out of the cabinet. I chuckled and went over to her. "Do you need some help with that, Rose?" I questioned, putting a hand on her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:26 pm

I pouted, "Yes daddy. I can't get a cup, I'm too short." I said pouting up at him as I gave him a small push to get me a cup since I was very thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Galen

I chuckled and got out a cup and put some warmed-up blood into it. "Here you go." I said, handing it to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

I gave his cheek a kiss before taking a big sip of my blood. "Daddy when are you and mommy going to give me a little brother or sister again?" I asked looking up at him with innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Galen

I looked down at her with slight shock then smiled. I reached a hand out and gently ruffled her hair, saying, "I don't know sweetie."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:00 pm

"But daddy." I said pouting as I pulled on his sleeve whining some but hey I was eight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Galen

"I don't know sweetie. Maybe we will soon." I replied, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

I finished my cup and put it on the counter as I wiped the blood that was around my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Galen

I took the cup and rinsed it out and set it back on the counter. Then I smiled down at my daughter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 pm

I walked to my room and climbed back into bed and fell asleep quickly. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. I hated it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Galen

I returned to the living room and sat back down onto the couch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:12 pm

I got up and went down stairs and curled up to him and placed my head on his shoulder, "Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked putting a hand on my stomach over our baby and soon placed his hand on my stomach as well as I played with his fingers gently. By gently pulling his fingers or placing his palm against mine to see how big his hand was. I gently turned his head to the side and I kissed him as I ran my hands up his chest from his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20