Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 19 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Galen

My eyes widened as I looked down at her. "Why not?" I asked, worried something was wrong with her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 19 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:18 pm

"Some times it just happens. It's harder to get pregnant, theres nothing wrong with me it just happened. I think after you changed me but we have three gorgeous children to take care of." I said stroking his cheek. "We can possibly adopt children." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Galen

"So are you saying you can't get pregnant anymore or that its just difficult for you to get pregnant?" I asked, wanting to make sure I understood her clearly. I had a bad habit of misunderstanding people.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:33 pm

"I can't get pregnant." I said nodding as I was upset about that but we did have three children. I just hoped Galen was okay with that

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Galen

"But we can still have sex right?" I asked, giving her a teasing smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 pm

"Well of course." I said nodding as I gently punched him in the arm and shaking my head, "Men these days." I said heading into the kitchen and heating up blood for the both of us since I wanted to stay home and watch a movie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Galen

I chuckled and watched her from the doorway. My eyes traveled over her sexy body and I felt my dick start to go hard.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:03 pm

I took in the air and smirked when I smelt his arousal. I shook my head smiling. I walked into the living room and took a big swig of my blood, "You coming down to have supper or what?" I asked waiting for his reply as I looked up at the ceiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Galen

I smiled and walked over to her. I took my cup of blood from her and took a long sip.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm

I reclined against the couch, "I'm comfy. I'm not moving from this spot for the rest of the night." I said leaning over and gave his cheek a kiss and patting his knee before turning on the TV and finding something to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Galen

I smiled and pulled her against me. "That sounds like a good idea." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:30 pm

"But don't think about getting cheeky and acting like a horny dog." I said smiling up at him as I leaned against his side and snuggled against him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Galen

I let out a chuckle and kissed the top of her head. "But you know you like it when I act like a horny dog." I replied, starting to nibble on her neck teasingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 pm

"No no." I said pulling away and shaking a finger at him in a no no motion. "Naughty naughty, trying to watch a movie." I said smiling as I curled up on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Galen

I gave her a little pouty face and said, "Awwwwww. But maybe I want to be naughty." I gave her a mischievous smile and started to move over her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 am

I smiled as I leaned up to give him a kiss, "Bad vampire." I said giving his lower lip a bite but a gentle one as I ran my hands down his chest and stomach to his cock. I rubbed him and then undid his pants and released his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 am

Galen

I gave her a playful smirk then groaned when she rubbed my pants clad dick. I groaned again when she finally undid my pants and released my hard, engorged dick. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply and seductively.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 am

"Come on stud." I said pushing my hips to his to receive him. I was wearing a dress that had rided up and no under wear. I kissed him back and dug my claws into his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 am

Galen

I smiled and got on top of her after pushing my pants and boxers down. I took one of her breasts into my hand and stroked her nipple as I rubbed my dick against her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 am

"Don't you dare tease me mister." I said nipping his neck sharply warning him but it was a playful warning. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:52 am

Galen

I smiled and pushed into her, bending my head down to lick at her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 pm

I moaned when I felt him push into me and licked my nipples. "Galen please." I said whimpering as I pushed my hips up into his. He was making me so wet. Every time he pulled out and pushed back in you could hear slurping sounds since I was so wet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Galen

I thrusted hard and fast into her, groaning a how tight she was around my dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:10 pm

"Please Galen." I said gripping his hips with my thighs as I gripped his upper arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Galen

I continued to thrust into her, moaning with pleasure. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and suckled on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next