Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:15 pm

I leaned forward and gently pressed a finger to his fangs and then to mine. I climbed up his chest and leaned down to give him a kiss on the face and giggled hysterically as I clapped my hands

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Galen

I smiled up at Rose and gave the top of her head a little kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm

"Da da." I said snuggling up on his chest and putting my head under his chin and falling back to sleep.

I looked at them,"You two are perfect together. If she wasn't your daughter I'd say you two were meant for each other." I said stroking his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Galen

I chuckled and said, "Yeah. It seems like she's got a personality like mine." I grabbed my fiancé's hand and gently squeezed it while smiling at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 pm

"Oh? What kind of personality is that?" I asked looking up at him with love in my eyes as I snuggled closer to him and placing my head on his shoulder and stroking our little girls back and smiling. "You've given me two beautiful things, you and our daughter. I'm very content and happy." I said kissing his cheek and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Galen

"You should know." I joked, chuckling softly. I held her close against me, smiling with happiness. "I'm glad that I can make you happy." I said, nuzzling the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm

"I know what you could do to make me even happier." I said grinning from ear to ear. I looked up at him, I wanted another baby once Rose was a little older but I'd let him guess what would make me happier

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Galen

"And what would that be?" I asked, smiling. I had an idea of what she was talking about but I just wanted to make sure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:34 pm

"I was thinking that when Rose started in day care that we could possibly try for another little baby another baby vampire." I said kissing his lips since I was fine with having a vampire baby since I loved a man that just so happened to be a vampire. "But it's okay if you don't want that and only have one child." I said as I buried my face into the crook of his neck so he wouldn't see my facial expression

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Galen

"I would love to have another child. Especially if its with you." I replied, lifting her chin and gently kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:51 pm

"Your a sweet talker." I said kissing him back as I smiled. I gently took Rose off of him and placed her in her crib and put in her favorite teddy bear. I climbed back into bed and laid my head on his chest and an arm over him and this time not having to worry about not waking up a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Galen

I smiled and drew her closer to me. I put my lips next to her ear. "Although, I don't think I can wait that long before I can make love to you again." I whispered sexily into her ear, nibbling it a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:11 pm

I smiled,"Your such a horny man. Alright come on then." I said smiling still as I tugged for him to get on top since I wasn't going to do all the work. I kissed him and let my hand go between his legs and rubbed to get him nice and horny for me. I was thinking about if one he was just horny and doing this or two if he was doing it for sex and possibly another baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Galen

I willingly climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply, groaning when I felt her hand go between my legs and rub me. I immediately went hard and pushed against her hand, wanting her to keep running me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 pm

I kept rubbing him and growing wet myself. I kissed his lips and kept one hand behind his neck so he couldn't escape and one between his legs,"You feel good baby." I said moaning softly

(Going to bed, good night and I'll be on tomorrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 pm

(Okay. Goodnight!)

Galen

I groaned and moved my lips down to her nipples, kissing and licking them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:56 am

"Oh baby." I said pushing my breast into his mouth as I gripped his hair and I arched. I couldn't help it. I gripped him and thrust my hips up to his wanting him inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:07 am

Galen

I groaned and pushed into her, continuing to lick and kiss her nipples. I started to thrust into her, my hands on the bed near her shoulders.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:52 pm

I pushed up into him, "More baby, I want your seed. I want another baby." I said whimpering as I was so horny. I kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Galen

I grunted and started to thrust harder and faster into her. I gripped the sheets in my hands, pleasure roaring thru my body in waves as I felt myself fast approaching my climax.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 pm

(Galen should start lying to my girl about babies, like he should go back to his first motive of just using her for babies. Just to spice up the topic)

I thrust my hips up into him and moaned, "Mmmm." I said wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing his jaw before letting my teeth graze him there. I gripped his shoulders and dug my nails into his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 pm

(What do you mean he should lie to her?)

Galen

I groaned when I felt her teeth graze over my jaw. I took her hands and gently pushed them above her head as I began pressing kisses and licks to her breasts and nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:26 pm

(That he only wants her to make his children if that makes any sense. So he lies to her about loving her and such when really he's just using her in the end)

I tugged at his hands trying to get him to release my hands. I wanted to touch him, I whimpered and pushed my hips up to his wanting him to release his seed, i wanted another baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:38 pm

(Oh. Alright. I'll consider it.)

Galen

I smiled and thrusted into her one last time before my seed gushed into her. Then I started to thrust again, now pumping my seed deep into her. I released her hands and again gripped the sheets.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes, "Kiss me baby." I said smiling up at him as I climaxed soon after him. I let my legs uncurl from around his waist and panted from our romp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next