Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Galen

"Don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine and of course I'll help." I replied, holding her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:58 pm

"It's just my fear that she won't get enough to eat." I said kissing his cheek and snuggling into him as we watched some quiet TV. I kissed his shoulder and pulled the covers up to my chest and I liked being so close to him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Galen

I held her close against me and watched TV with her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:17 pm

(No long posts any more?)

I smiled,"I love you and thank you for giving us a beautiful little girl." I said stroking his face softly as I snuggled in as much as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 pm

(My mind is blank right now. But I'm trying.)

Galen

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Well, you helped too." I replied, giving her a sexy smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:37 am

I giggled,"Your the one that chose the gender, since guys do that not the women." I said repositioning my head on his chest and an arm draped on his body as even for a vampire he was kinda warm and not so dang cold. I pulled up the covers and put a hand under my face which was laying on his chest. "I love you." I said stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Galen

I chuckled and put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you, too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

"I love you more." I said smiling as I soon drifted to sleep and slept soundly through the night and woke up early in the morning due to our daughter crying. I yawned and walked around to his side of the bed and nearly tripped. I took our daughter and sat in the rocking chair that I insisted we get. I pulled down my tank top which exposed my large nipple and teased her gums with it before she latched onto it and suckled the blood. I took a deep breath to get used to her doing that when normally my mate does that. I watched my beautiful little girl feed and smiled. "Daddy made sure you turned out gorgeous." I said smiling as I kissed her forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Galen

I was woken up by our daughter crying and I felt my fiancé get out of bed and go over to our daughter. I sat up and smiled, watching as our daughter suckled.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

"She's sure hungry." I said to him as I walked over to our bed and sat down so he could see our daughter better,"Sorry she woke you, I nearly fell on my face before getting her to stop crying. Go back to bed hun." I said as I let her continue to feed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Galen

"I'm fine for now. I'd rather watch our daughter." I replied, putting an arm around her shoulders.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:30 pm

I leaned into him as our daughter soon finished eating. I wiped away the little trail of blood that was going down her little chin, I caught it before it got onto her cute little pjs. I saw her smile and laughed some when she flashed her fangs playfully at her dad. "Seems to me she wants to challenge you love." i said teasing some as I ran my fingers through her little hair so her hair wasn't go this way and that way. I smiled,"Silly girl." i said stroking her face and she made a noise and held onto my fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Galen

I smiled and stroked our daughter's head, pulling my fiancé a little closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:52 pm

I smiled as I looked up at him.

Rose
I looked at my dad and flashed my fangs at him again. I started to cry, I wanted my daddy I wanted him to flash his fangs to. I wanted to play with him a little

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Galen

I smiled at Rose and flashed my fangs at her, playing with her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:03 pm

I reached up and touched one but lightly so I didn't hurt my daddy. I giggled and smiled. I moved my little arms in the air and was quite contented as I looked at my dad. I opened and closed my little fists as I wanted to lay on his chest and go to sleep since I was tired and yawned. I let my fangs go back up into my gum's

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Galen

I smiled then looked at my fiancé and said, "Do you want me to take her so you can get some rest?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

I looked over at him,"Sure. If she becomes to much for you you can wake me up." I said nodding and turning over to and fell asleep.

Rose
I waited for him to lay back so I could sleep on his big wide chest. I liked feeling my dad's heart in my ear. I soon fell asleep to hearing his heart beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Galen

I leaned back and cradled Rose against my chest. I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Rose
I woke up early and since I was starving and he was right here I gently sank my little fangs into his neck and you couldn't really feel them since they were so small. Eventually my little stomach was full and I was content once more. I laid back down on my dad's chest and snuggled into him some more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Galen

I felt something pierce my neck and I shifted a little to get more comfortable and I soon fell back asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:46 pm

"Da da." I said slapping him with my little fits on his cheeks. I wanted to play some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Galen

I fluttered my eyes open and smiled at Rose. "Yes, my little darling?" I asked, gently stroking her tiny cheek with my thumb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 pm

"Play." I said tugging over one of my toys and smiling before flashing my fangs at him and giggling some as I was having fun. I was sitting on my dad's chest and watched him. I wanted to see his fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Galen

I smiled and flashed my fangs at her again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next