Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 18 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 pm

"We can pick him up on Thursday, so in three days." I said smiling as I jumped into his arms and knocking him over on his back. I smiled down at him and leaned down to give him a kiss, "I'm excited." I said stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 18 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:01 am

Galen

I let out an "Ooff!" sound when she jumped on me and knocked me into my back. I smiled up at her and kissed her back. "I can see that." I replied, rubbing her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:12 am

I put my forehead on his shoulder and took in his comforting scent. "Did you know your scent comforts me?" I asked nuzzling his neck. I leaned into his touch when he was rubbing my back. I took off my tank top so it would feel much nicer when he rubbed my back

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 am

Galen

"I think you've mentioned it before." I replied, smiling. After she took off her tank top I continued to rub her now-bare back, my hand every so often grazing the back of her bra.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 am

I smiled, "You want something handsome?" I asked looking at him as I kissed him passionately as I pinned his arms above his head and linked my fingers with his. I kissed his neck as I smiled. I liked this new strength. But I wasn't putting pressure on his arms to keep them down so he could just slip his arms out of my grasp as I wasn't forcing him to keep his arms down on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 am

Galen

I smiled up at her and said, "Maybe I do. Liking your new power?" I straightened my arms out more to pull her down to me and I kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 am

I kissed him back and let go of one of his arms as I put that freed hand on his cheek, "Just a little." I said kissing him again as I rubbed myself against him. I undid my bra with one hand and let go of his arms. I put his hands on my tits, "Tell me what you want handsome and maybe I'll reward you with it." I said smiling down at him and giving his neck a nip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 am

Galen

"Hmmmm... Lets see, what do I want?" I teased her, pulling her down to me. I stuck my tongue out and licked her nipples, nipping at them a few times, while my hands moved down to cup her ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

I moaned and pressed my ass into his hands. "Naughty boy." I said cupping the back of his head so he could easily keep doing what he was doing to my nipples. I rubbed my wet pussy against his erect cock. "Mmm, tell me what you want." I said rubbing my body against his like a cat, I wanted his scent on me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Galen

"I want you to ride me." I replied, continuing to lick and bite her nipples. I squeezed her ass and pushed her down further onto my jean covered dick, showing her just how much I wanted her and how hard and erect she made me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

I smiled, "I can do that." I said undoing his pants and pulling them and his boxer's down off of his lean long legs. I crawled up his body and took his dick in my hand and sank down on it. I cried out in pleasure as I felt his dick rub against my inner walls. I gripped his shoulders tightly as I started to thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Galen

I groaned when she sank down onto my bulging dick and I gripped her hips. I started to thrust up into her, arching my back to bury myself so deep inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:24 pm

I moved a little, enjoying the feel of him thrusting his thick dick inside me. "Oh baby." I said panting as I moaned. I leaned down and kissed him but biting his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Galen

I kissed her back, continuing to thrust hard and fast up into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm

"Deep baby deep." I said sinking more on his cock to get him deeper. If only he was longer than he was now. I sat up and arched my back and cupped my breasts before pinching my nipples and shutting my eyes with a loud moan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Galen

I thrusted hard and fast, burying my dick deep into her. I reached one of my hands up and tweaked and pinched one of her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 pm

I cried out, "Galen!" I screamed his name as I climaxed and gripped his arms as I tightened my legs around his hips as I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Galen

I cried out as I released into her, my seed gushing deep inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 pm

I got off of him and laid there on my back panting, "Jeez baby, since when have you gotten so large?" I asked smiling up at the ceiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Galen

I smiled and pulled her to me. "You make me that way." I replied, gently kissing the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 pm

"Oh? Is that right? Well how do I make you very large?" I asked smiling as i put a hand on his chest and kissed his chin before grazing my teeth over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Galen

"By being your very sexy self." I replied, giving her ear a teasing nip.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm

I put a hand on his cheek and smiled. "Oh just being sexy? I can work with that." I said giving his chest a kiss and a nip as I got up off of the bed. "Come on stud, we're going to the park." I said nodding as I took a shower and got on some clean clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Galen

I smiled and got up and also took a shower. After I got out I put on clean clothes too and looked over at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:51 pm

I held out my hand to him and waited for him to take my hand and I'd lead him to my favorite place. "Galen, I don't think I can get pregnant again." I said looking at the ground sad about that news I had gotten from the doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next