Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Galen

I saw her close her legs but it didn't help the smell. I quickly got control of myself to reply, "Because you're human and I'm not. The first chance you see, you'll escape. I'm not stupid."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:49 pm

I laughed,"Well master." I said making a joke of the word. "Not everyone is like that. So just get it over with." I said looking to the wall and spreading my legs ready for him since he'll do it any way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Galen

I frowned, tempted to go over to her then I shrugged and untied her arms and legs. "I'm not interested right now. You kinda killed the mood by going unconscious. Just don't try to escape. Are you hungry?" I said, stepping away from her. I handed her a rob to wrap around her body because I was pretty sure she wouldn't want to walk around naked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:11 pm

"Just leave me alone." I said curling up into a ball and hiding my face from view. I just wanted to go home! Tears came to my eyes and fell from my eyes as i kept away from his touch. I waited for him to leave the room. When he did I took a shower and stayed in the bathroom since I didn't want to get blood every where so I stayed where I was and wrapped my arms around my knees that were against my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Galen

I sighed and wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch TV.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

I looked at the clean floor and turned on the warm water and found a cup in the cupboard and got a drink of water before sitting down in the water and the water turned to a pinkish color. Tears were still going down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Galen

I continued to watch TV, hearing the water running in the bathroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 pm

I soon dried off and headed down stairs not bothering to be quiet. I looked at my feet,"What may I eat?" I asked still not looking at him as I linked my fingers together behind my back and rocked on the back of my feet waiting for the answer

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Galen

"Whatever you want. There's plenty of stuff in the fridge and cupboards so make your choice." I replied, glancing up at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 pm

I nodded, I walked to where I saw things and found an apple,"May I watch TV?" I asked getting ready to get up in case he said no

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Galen

"Sure." I replied, not looking up at her this time as I had turned my attention back to the TV.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 pm

I put my legs under me as I sat down and shifted how I was sitting. "Why aren't you just getting on with it and just rape me?" I asked keeping my eyes on the TV

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:30 am

Galen

"I'm not interested right now. Why do you keep asking?" I replied, turning my head to look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:49 am

"Because, I want it over with." I said getting up and leaving the room and headed towards the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 am

Galen

I sighed and continued to watch TV, hearing her steps on the floor above me. I was tempted to go after her but I wasn't sure if I should.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 am

I went into a different room with a bed and laid down and shut my eyes. I fell asleep curled up into a ball and pulled the sheets up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:01 am

(I have to get off for a bit. But I'll be back on soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 am

(Fine)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:22 pm

(I'm back! Sorry I was off for so long.)

Galen

I sighed and turned off the TV and got up, deciding to go to bed. I went upstairs and walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, not bothering to take off my clothes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:29 pm

(I'm on. Why isn't he doing anything?)

I got up and headed down the stairs and went out the front door and ran for my dear life. I sprinted across the yard, my heart pounded the with adrenaline rush I was getting as I was running of fear of that man

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:48 pm

(He will soon.)

Galen

Since I wasn't asleep yet I heard her leave so I jumped up and caught her before she made it ten feet away from my house. I picked her up and took her back into my room. I laid her on my bed and again tied her arms and legs to the bedposts. "For that you will be punished." I growled, I ripped the rob off of her and took off my own clothes. I got on top of her and kissed her breasts, rubbing my dick against her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:58 pm

"Just let me go." I said crying as I shook my head back and forth and pulled at my restraints and tried to knee him. I didn't want his babies damnit! "Get off of me! I don't want your bastard children!" I yelled into his face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Galen

"You should have thought about that before you tried to escape." I hissed into her ear. Then I slammed my dick into her, groaning at how tight she was. I started to thrust into her, being rough and fast to teach her to not escape and also to punish her for trying to escape.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm

I arched but not in pleasure, I let out a pained scream as I dug my nails into my palms, my eyes were shut tight and my mouth was open as the pain went through me like getting hit my lightning. I tried to close my legs as blood came from between my legs. "Stop!" I screamed as I dug my nails deeper into my palms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Galen

"No. I need to teach you a lesson." I growled into her ear, continuing to thrust into her. I felt my dick start to swell and knew I would release into her soon. I clamped my mouth over one of her breasts and tweaked her nipple with my tongue while my hand stroked and plucked her other nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next