Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Pain continued to swamp my body as he kept thrusting. Monster! "I hate you! your babies won't live once their born! I won't let them!" I said sobbing as I arched again as he was hurting me so much.

Back to top Go down

Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will You Save Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Galen

"You think you're going to keep your babies long enough to do that? I'll be the one raising them. You won't have a hand in their lives. You're just a breeder." I hissed. I continue to thrust into her, not caring that I was hurting her. I finally gave one last thrust and exploded into her, my seed gushing inside her. I started to pump my seed deep into her womb, wanting to get her pregnant.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 pm

I became quiet and looked at the wall. Tears going down the side of my face as I sobbed which made my chest go up and down. I let my hands relax as they hurt. "You still won't be getting your babies." I said smirking,"I'd rather die than give you what you want." I said soon laughing some as I hick upped

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Galen

"You won't be able to keep them from me." I replied. I finally stopped releasing into her but I didn't pull out of her. I didn't want my seed to leak out of her and the more of my seed that stayed inside her the bigger chance of her getting pregnant.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:08 pm

My eyes shifted to another color. I may be human but that didn't mean I didn't have my own powers. I smirked,"Then I'll just kill myself, then you won't even get a chance to have them." I said spitting in his face as I aimed my hands at his body and letting loose my power that made him go flying off of me and into a wall which broke my binds and I used my magic and pushed his seed out of me and killing anything in my womb that I didn't want. I smirked,"You won't be getting what you want." I said growling at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Galen

I groaned, slumped against the wall. I looked up at her, shocked at what had happened. "What the fuck are you?" I gasped out, struggling to stand. I hadn't felt that much power in years.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:46 pm

"I'm your worst fucking nightmare. You can either take this slow and not force me or you can die. I'll let you choose." I said getting up and taking his clothes besides his underwear and got dressed. I rubbed my stomach out of hunger. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before taking a bite and leaned my hip on the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Galen

I stayed in the room even after she left. Who was that girl? I thought I was getting a normal, timid, willing girl. Instead I've ended up with a bitchy, full of attitude, sorta crazy girl. Well, no matter. I didn't want to die so of course I would choose the first choice, going slow and not forcing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:26 pm

I smirked when I felt him up stairs. "Oh just so you know whatever your name is I'm Sarah. And one more thing I'm like you but not all vampire." I said knowing he'd hear me even if I was whispering. I ate the rest of the apple and through the core away. I went back up stairs. I looked him up and down and shrugged. "I guess you'll do, get on the bed, I'm horny." I said moving him onto the bed and once he was on his back and I got on top of him. I was naked so I straddled his hips and kissed his neck, I stroked him and soon sank down on his dick and moaned, he was huge. I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Galen

~I'm Galen.~ I said, brushing my mind against hers. I was still too shocked to speak aloud. When she came back upstairs and pulled onto the bed I was slightly shocked. I watched as she straddled me then moaned when she sank down onto my dick. I gently gripped her hips and started to thrust up into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm

(Why have you been so slow in posting? Something going on?)

I moaned,"Your so big." I said making a sexy noise as I put a hand on his cheek gently as I kissed him gently. I pressed my face against his neck and took in his scent and soon gently nipped him. "You don't have to go so slow, I want it rough but on my terms not yours." I said as I then put my hands on his chest. I began to thrust hard against him and I arched my body back as I closed my eyes, my long blood red hair went over my shoulders and hid some of my breasts from view.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Galen

I nodded and started to thrust harder and faster up into her, groaning a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:30 pm

It seemed to me that he wasn't quite enjoying this. I looked at his face and stopped my movements,"Are you not enjoying this?" I asked as I waited for him to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Galen

"I am. Don't worry." I replied. Then I pulled her down for a kiss while I continued to thrust up into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:54 pm

I gave him some small kisses but soon pushing away from his lips. "You only enjoy it when your raping your girls." I said looking down at him. I kept him down, I wanted to know

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Galen

"No I don't. I don't enjoy raping girls, actually." I replied, looking up at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 pm

I looked down at him,"Then why did you try to rape me?" I asked doing a movement and getting him larger, I wanted his seed. I might as well give him what he needs. A baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Galen

"You made me angry." I replied, continuing to thrust into her. I felt my dick start to swell so I increased how hard and fast I was going.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:55 am

"So did you." I said. My mood went down hill as I turned my face away from him and looked at the wall. I gripped the bed post rails with my hands and shut him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:59 am

Galen

I looked down at her then gently stroked her cheek, ceasing in my thrusting for a moment. "Are you alright?" I asked, looking at her with concern.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 am

"Just hurry up and release. Just take your baby." I said pushing his hand away from me as I pushed my hips to his. I'd give him what he wanted, the babies he wanted but that didn't mean I would be happy about him taking them away from their mother. I wouldn't be able to see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am

Galen

I was about to reply when she lifted her hips up into mine and it provoked me to release my seed into her. I groaned and started to pump my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am

When he was done I pushed him off of me so his dick slid from out of me. I got out from under him and headed for the shower. I didn't want to smell like him. I soon washed his scent off and got on my tank top, then my baggy sweat shirt, pulling up a fresh pair of panties and then baggy sweat pants. I put my wet hair into a pony tail and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I settled on the one chair he couldn't share with me and began to watch TV. I sipped my water as I ignored everything else and focused on Criminal Minds a really good TV show

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 am

Galen

I let her push me off of her and I rolled onto the bed beside her. I watched as she got up and headed for the bathroom. I stayed in the bed even after she finished her shower and walked out of the room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 am

I was curious if he'd try to stop me if I tried to escape. I let a smile go to my lips, why not try? I asked myself. I got up and made sure to put up the volume see if that would some what cover my noise of me walking. I unlocked the door and walked out. He was on a dead end street and the next house was like one quarter of a mile away but heck i wanted to leave. I didn't want to be used as a brood mare. I was lucky I thought to put on tennis shoes. I sprinted off the steps and down the drive way before going into the woods. I could last a long time without tiring out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next