Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:26 pm

I laughed, "Like that will convince me you want me for me and not some baby whore or something." I said pulling him up and gave him his clothes and pushed him out the door with me as I headed down the hall to go to a bar but I wasn't going to drink just hang with a few friends

Back to top Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Carrenec

I quickly put on my clothes and watched her walk away, wondering where she was going.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:19 pm

I walked into a bar and smiled when I saw my friends and sat down at a table with them and ordered a soda. I talked with them excitedly since I might move out of state to get away but I'd keep in touch with them since they were my best friends

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Carrenec

I wandered around her house, moving my wings to test them to see if I could fly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:48 pm

"If your okay to fly or whatever you can go." I said nodding as I opened my door waiting for him to leave. I put a hand on my stomach and waited for him to go

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Carrenec

"I don't know if I can fly yet. I'm not sure my wings are strong enough." I replied, looking at her as I continued to move my wings.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:45 pm

"They look fine to me." I said as I was annoyed and slammed the door closed and headed to my room. He could sleep on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Carrenec

I stared at the closed door for a moment then I walked over to the couch and laid down, wincing as pain shot thru my wings. I tried to find a comfortable spot where my wings wouldn't hurt, shifting this way and that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:15 pm

He was making so much damn noise. I got up and opened the door, "Get in the bed and I'll sleep on the damn couch." I said angrily as I waited for him to hurry up and go in the room

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Carrenec

I looked up at her then sat up. "No. You take the bed. I'll be fine. I'm going out anyways." I replied, getting up off the couch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:41 pm

"Your not going any where." I said giving him some pushes into the bedroom and gently laying him on the bed. "Only sleep will heal your wounds." I said flaring my nostrils as I took in his scent. I bit his shoulder to mark him as mine. "Your mine." I said as my pussy clenched as I climbed into bed and snuggled into his side and closed my eyes as smoke came from my nostrils and laid a hand on his toned stomach and chest. Since he was here to get me to love him then he'll have to stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum