Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 am

Carrenec

I laid down after she had gotten me into her apartment and glared at her. ~Okay, okay. I get it. Could you just get the spear out of my wing? I can't shift until you do.~ I replied, moving my wing a little and wincing at the pain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melt Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

I looked at it, "It went through your wing." I said nodding as I had put down some thick blankets so no blood got onto my things. I went and got a wet towel to put on his wound. I put it beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:00 am

Carrenec

I watched her, my eyes following her every movement. I moved my wing so she could get a better look at the wound and the spear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:04 am

I pulled the spear out. "There you can clean it." I said heading into my bedroom and closed the door before taking a shower and getting into my pj's. I laid down in bed and laid on my side before dozing off

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am

Carrenec

I winced when she pulled out the spear. Then I shifted to my human form and grabbed the wet towel and started to clean the wound.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 am

I thought about it and something drew me to him. "When your done will you come here?" I asked loudly enough so that he heard me. I had a surprise for him. I got naked and laid on the bed with my legs spread

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Carrenec

"Alright." I called back, wondering what she wanted. After I had finished cleaning and dressing my wound I got up and folded my wings against my back. Then I walked into her bedroom and my eyes widened when I saw her lying naked on her bed with her legs spread. "Uhhhhh... What are you doing?" I said, approaching her slowly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:19 pm

"I'm in heat and I want you." I said looking at him with desire. I got up and went to him. I put his hands on my hips as I leaned up and kissed him. "I want to mate since that's all I'll be getting from you." I said kissing his bare chest. I was in heat and it was very strong. I doubted he'd be able to control himself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Carrenec

I was about to reply to her when her heat smell hit me. I froze then a hungry growl escaped my lips and I pressed them against hers and pushed her back against the bed. My dick automatically stood to attention as I started to push her back onto the bed, my dick finding its way between her legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm

I smiled and laid on my back. I spread my legs as wide as they'd go, "Come on stud give me what you got." I said kissing him as I put my hands on his upper arms and my legs wrapping around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Carrenec

I stripped off my clothes and climbed on top of her. I kissed her as I slammed my dick into her, her heat scent filling my mind and invigorating me. I squeezed and kneaded her breasts as I thrusted hard and fast into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

I moaned, "Yes." I said loudly as I brought down his head for a long lingering kiss as I pushed up my hips into his. I wanted him to go so deep till he didn't have any more dick to push inside me. I spanked his ass hard as I gripped his sides

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Carrenec

I kissed her back roughly and continued to thrust into her, soon burying my dick all the way into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:01 pm

"Please." I said as my heat scent became stronger, it would make him release inside me so much faster. I clamped down on his dick with my inner walls. I cried out as I reached my climax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Carrenec

With a screech I released my seed forcefully into her, arching my back to bury my dick even deeper into her and to shove my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

I gripped his hips and moaned loudly as I arched my body into his and dug my nails into his arms, "Yes!" I cried out loudly as I panted and let my legs loosen and fall to the bed. I let go of his arms and kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Carrenec

I kissed her back, pumping my seed deep into her to get her pregnant. Then I stopped because I had felt my dick knot against her walls, keeping me still and tight inside her while my seed continued to gush into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 pm

I was kinda confused, "Why can't you pull out?" i asked concerned. I looked between his legs. I was human so I didn't understand why he was knotting. I put my hands on his arms nervously hoping nothing was wrong down there

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:37 pm

(I thought she was supposed to be a dragon?)

Carrenec

"It's normal for us Phoenix males to knot inside the female we're mating with. It can be kind of annoying but sometimes not. It shouldn't be much longer until the swelling goes down." I replied, looking down at her. I was still releasing my seed into her, but it had slowed to a steady stream now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:44 pm

(She is, she doesn't know it yet)

"Oh okay." I said smiling as I let a claw go down his cheek. "I hope I don't out weigh you." I said smiling as I gave him a kiss and ran my fingers through his thick hair. "So you plan on getting me pregnant?" i asked curious if that is his motive

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:36 pm

(Ohhhh. Okay.)

Carrenec

"You'll most likely get pregnant from this but that wasn't really my motive." I replied, the releasing of my seed finally slowing to a trickle and eventually stopping. Now all I had to do was wait for the swelling in my dick to go down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

"Then what is your motive? Just to mate me?" I asked pulling my hips away from his and luckily I got out from under him and walked to the bathroom and shut the door. This was a mistake. I took a shower and got dressed. "Maybe you should leave." I said through the door loudly so he heard me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Carrenec

"No, my motive was to get you to fall in love with me." I told her, laying face down on the bed. I had talked loud enough for her to hear me over the running water.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 pm

I came out. "Oh and whys that?" I asked with my hands on my hips. I was wearing a mini skirt and a low cut tank top. I was heading out with some friends

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Carrenec

"You intrigued me. Not to mention, you're very beautiful." I told her, lifting up my head and looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next