Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 pm

I was pushed into a room that was almost pitch black. I looked around best as I could, it was really dark. I was naked, I was already pregnant about six months along. I was groomed for being a brood mare for men. My breasts were moving up and down as I was panting with fear because I didn't know what would happen to me when someone bought me. I pushed my hair behind my ear and shoulders. I was Native American, I was you could say a dying breed. I was sought after by many for having a high tolerance to pain. A man would cup my breasts showing men how much of a hand full of breast I had and that they were big enough to sustain a good sized baby. He also showed the men and women my pussy, showing them with a large dildo just how much cock I could take.

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Alexander

I watched the girl with interest, observing how a man kept showing off her breasts and pussy. I smiled evilly. She would be a nice addition to my collection and would indeed make a fine brood mare since I needed a few more children.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:43 pm

I tried to close my legs but another man came in and held my legs apart. "Please don't." I said crying. I gripped the chains that were around my wrists as one started to lick at my pussy and was going to demonstrate just how much cock I could take.

"We'll start the bidding at 100,000 dollars!" I yelled as I looked through the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Alexander

I smiled and raised my hand and called out, "$200,0000!" I looked around, wondering if anyone would bid higher.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 pm

I looked around and tears were going down the sides of my face. "Stop." I said trying to get away from them. I tried to put a hand on my pregnant stomach.

"Going once going twice, sold!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Alexander

I smiled as I won her then I pushed thru the crowd and stood outside her cell, wanting to get a closer look at my new prize.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 pm

I was lead back to my cell and looked at the man that won me. I moved away from the cell door and pulled a blanket over me. "Please leave me alone." I said putting my hands on my very much pregnant stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Alexander

"I will for now. You won't be so lucky when I take you back to my house." I told her, giving her a smirk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 pm

I turned away from him and cried. I rubbed my stomach, "Just don't hurt my baby girl." I said putting my hands on my stomach protectively

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Alexander

I waved over one of the workers and told him I wanted to take the girl home now. He nodded and walked off to get a truck. Then I looked back in the cell and looked over the girl, happy with my choice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:35 pm

There was fear in my eyes as I got up and wanted to run away from them. "No please." I said as tears went down my face and I gripped the bars that adjoined my cell to another females cell. I wasn't going to leave this cell without a fight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Alexander

I watched as the men tried to put the female into a truck, growling with frustration when put up a fight.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm

My hands were to sweaty so my hands slipped. I tried to get a hold of them again but I was pulled away. "No! I don't want to go with him!" I cried out as the doors slammed shut and I was scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:07 am

Alexander

I smiled as the girl was finally put into the truck. Then I got in my car and led the truck to my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 am

I pounded on the sides of the truck, "Let me out!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me and save me. I didn't want this for myself and my unborn child. I was sobbing as I didn't have the strength to keep pounding on the walls. I laid down on my side and curled up into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:43 am

Alexander

I pulled into my driveway and got out of my car. I walked up to the truck and saw the two men that had loaded up the girl get out and walk to the back of the truck. I followed and watched as they started to pull open the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

I heard them and quickly went to the front of the truck. I was shaking and I was fearful of them. I gripped the bars and looked at them once they opened the back door. "Please." I said hitting and kicking the two men so they'd go away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 am

Alexander

I frowned as I watched the two guys finally securing the girl, tying ropes around her wrists and ankles. They dragged her out of the truck and I took her from them, holding her securely, and paid them for delivering her. Then I took her into my house as I heard them get in their truck and leave. Several of my other girls looked at me as I dragged the girl into my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and laid her on the bed. "Now, are you going to be willing or am I going to have to tie you up and force you?" I asked her, taking off my shirt to reveal my strong, powerful muscles.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 am

I backed away from him, "You won't get anything from this." I said laying on the bed. I didn't want him to hurt my unborn baby so I willingly got on the bed. I waited but turned my head away not wanting to look at him. I didn't care what he looked like, heck he could be the sexiest man on earth but I didn't want him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

Alexander

"I don't care." I replied, stripping off my clothes. Then I got on top of her and kissed her neck, rubbing my hard and erected dick against her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 am

I looked at the wall and didn't waver my gaze and I didn't respond to him rubbing himself against me. Even though I'm a horny pregnant woman I wasn't aroused by him not one bit. I just wanted him to get on with it and just get off of me.

Sasha
I had seen my mother get dragged from her cell that was close to mine. I tried to keep a hold on her hands but the men had taken her away from me. I begged them to bring me to her but they said the man would have to buy me.

http://shey88.tumblr.com/page/3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Alexander

After a few more moments I shoved my dick into her entrance and started to thrust into her, groaning at how tight she was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

I gripped the sheets through the pain of him being so rough with me. "Sir if I'm a good girl will you buy my daughter? I'll do what you ask and I won't be any trouble." I said meaning it. I just wanted my little girl back.

Sasha
Men were looking at me and I didn't like it one bit. I wanted my mom so bad. I cried for her every night, I was very desirable and with my blood lines I'd make good babies with the right master. I was a virgin but I could take the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Alexander

I looked down at her and thought for a moment. Then I finally said, "Sure. All you have to do is obey me fully, no matter what I ask of you." I continued to thrust into her, trying to be gentle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 pm

I nodded, "Yes sir." I said spreading my legs wider as I gripped his sides but being gentle as not to anger him. I pushed up my hips to his receiving him fully. I moaned when he got my G-spot. "Sir." I said as my breasts went forward and backward with his thrusting

Sasha
I sat in my cell alone and scared to death of what might happen to me. I had my knee's drawn up to my chest and had my arms wrapped around my knee's. I laid my forehead on my knee's and shut my eyes as I rocked trying to comfort myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next