Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Alexander

I grunted and continued to thrust into her, now hitting her g-spot. I squeezed and kneaded one of her breasts while my mouth came down over the other one and I ran my tongue over her nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm

"Please master!" I cried out as I reached my climax as I reached down between his legs and gently kneaded his balls but being very gentle with him. I gripped his arms and arched my body into his.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Alexander

I moaned when she reached between my legs and kneaded my balls. Then I released a lot of my seed into her with no warning, some of it coming out of her and dripping onto the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:08 pm

I panted as I let my legs fall to the bed and my hands to drop from his arms. I was panting, my chest going up and down with my rapid breathing. "Master..when you go to get my daughter, her name is Sasha." I said shutting my eyes to rest and I soon fell asleep. I was so tired

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Alexander

I nodded and pulled out of her and got off the bed. I dressed and headed out to my car. I decided I would go get her daughter now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Sasha
I was put into the room that would sell me. I was on a table and They had my ankles and wrists tied down. My legs were spread wide and there was a camera that showed my pussy on the screen. I dug my nails into my palms and shut my eyes as the man would play with my tits and I became wet from him doing that so on the screen it showed how wet I was getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Alexander

I walked into the building and quickly found Sasha, noticing she was in the room where she was being sold. I pushed thru the crowd and watched her pussy on the screen, seeing how wet it was getting from one of the workers playing with her nipples. I smiled, admiring how wet she was getting as I thought that she would be a good addition to my girls, just like her mother. The moment I got her home I was going to have sex with her whether she wanted to or not. She looked like she would make a good breeder and I wanted to get her pregnant with my child as soon as possible.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:43 pm

They undid my legs and I reached my hips up to take the dildo inside me. I wanted cock inside me. I got wetter and juices were coming out of my pussy. They lead me to my new master. I straddled his hips and kissed him. I put his large hands on my breasts and undid his pants, "Make me pregnant master." I said moaning as I kissed his neck and rubbed my soaking wet folds against his large cock. I would be a very good girl.

(She's on your guy. The owner anticipated your guy would come back and reserved her for him)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:24 pm

(Okey doke.)

Alexander

I smiled as Sasha was brought to me and I smiled even wider when she proved to be very willing. "Gladly." I growled into her ear. I pushed her onto the nearby bed and got on top of her. I pushed down my pants and boxers and rubbed my huge, engorged dick against her folds. I wondered if she could take my size since I was very large when I was hard but at this point I didn't care, I knew she would stretch for me. I pushed the very tip of my dick into her and groaned at how tight she was around me. I knew she was a virgin but that would just make this time even more sweeter for me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:27 pm

I spread my legs as wide as I could. "Master, yes." I said putting my hands on his sides and put my legs loosely around his waist. I kissed him and hoped he'd take it a little easy for the first few minutes. I shoved my hips up to his to receive his dick. "Please master, I want you." I said putting a gentle hand on his cheek and letting it fall once I felt him push all the way inside me and I didn't even bleed. I arched my body to his, my breasts pressing to his chest. My nipples beaded and poking his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Alexander

I grunted and finally pushed my dick all the way into her. I had to keep from releasing into her right away since she was so tight. Then I pulled out of her and pushed back into her, this time starting to thrust, going gently at first. "That's it, good girl. Spread your legs so I can thrust deep inside you." I praised her, starting to tweak and pluck her nipples with my forefingers and thumbs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I spread my legs as wide as I could without hurting my legs. I nodded and moaned when he played with my breasts. I cried out as I pushed my hips up to meet his, I wanted him to go just a little rougher. "Master, a little rougher." I said hoping he'd do it but I just didn't want to get hit or scolded. I was kinda sad he wasn't kissing me but I guess he didn't want to kiss me. I turned my head away from his view and looked at the mirrors that were on one side and saw our reflection in it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Alexander

I nodded and started to thrust a little rougher into her, also increasing my speed. Then I turned her head back towards me and kissed her passionately, running my tongue along her lips, wanting her to open them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:20 pm

I kissed him back and opened my mouth for him. I arched and moaned, I felt my inner walls clamping down on his dick and I cried out when I climaxed. "Master!" I cried out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Alexander

I let out a loud moan as my seed gushed into her and I shoved my dick deeper into her, wanting to make sure my seed got into her womb so she would get pregnant. I was now buried so deep inside her that you could no longer see any of my dick, not even the base. The only thing that was left out of her were my balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:46 pm

I gripped his shoulders as my inner walls clamped down on him and I moaned. I was very tired. "Did I satisfy you master?" I asked looking up at him as I waited for his answer. I just hoped he wouldn't be mad at me for not satisfying him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Alexander

I laid across her, panting hard, my seed still gushing into her. I lifted my head when I heard her question. "Yes, you did. Well done. You're a very good girl." I replied, again praising her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:36 pm

I nodded and bent my legs at the knees. "Are we going home?" I asked as I felt him still releasing inside me and was waiting for him to finish so I could get off of this uncomfortable table

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Alexander

"Yes, we are." I replied, giving her a little kiss. After I finished releasing into her I pulled out of her and pulled my boxers and pants back up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 pm

I looked up at him as I got off of the table and got on some clothes before looking at him. "What is my purpose?" I asked so I knew what to expect from him. I watched him get dressed and licked my lips at the muscles he had

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Alexander

I turned to face her and looked her up and down for a moment before I answered, "You're job is to give me children and also clean my house and such. You'll also give me pleasure when I want it." I looked at her, wanting to see her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:05 pm

I sighed and nodded, "And what is my mom's purpose?" I asked looking at him as I looked down at my feet and put my thumbs through my belt loops. I was kinda sad, I was stuck being like a maid. It felt like back in the old west, women listening to men and doing their bidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Leonard

"The same thing." I replied, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 pm

I sighed. I just nodded and started to walk towards the doors that went into the alley where the slaves were picked up and transferred to their new homes. I waited for him as I stood there waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Alexander

I walked after her and led her over to my car. I opened the passenger door for her and waited for her to get in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next