Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 am

I kissed him back. I kept my hands in his butt pockets but soon grabbing his butt and giving him a small squeeze. "But don't forget you owe me another baby." I said as I pressed a kiss to his nose and shut my eyes as I put the side of my face against his chest

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 am

Alexander

I almost jumped when she grabbed my ass but I stopped myself. I smiled at her comment after she pulled back but then I became concerned. "I know, but you do want to wait for a little while, don't you?" I asked, not sure if it was a good idea for us to have sex after she had so recently had a baby, especially since she had twins.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 am

"Of course I want to wait a little while." I said yawning. I let go of him and laid down on the couch that could fit two people comfortably. I laid on my side and looked out the window

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Alexander

"Okay. I was just making sure." I replied, watching as she headed over to the couch and lain down on her side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 pm

(Need more to go on)

"You going to join me?" I asked waving him over with my hand as I yawned and turned on the TV to find something to watch since I was bored and the babies were sleeping away in their cribs. I wanted to have me and my master time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:25 pm

(Sorry. Mind was blank. Had writer's block for a moment there. And I also had a kitten attacking my shoes so I was kinda distracted.)

Alexander

I smiled at her offer and walked over to her when she waved me over. I soon laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against my body and burying my face in her hair as I took in her scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:09 pm

I put my hand on his arm, "Don't even think about it, you'll get me horny." I said playfully as I watched the Brady Bunch. I leaned into him as he comforted me and gave me strength

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Alexander

"What? You don't want to be horny?" I asked playfully, my eyes sparkling with mischievousness. I started to snake my hand down between her legs, watching her to see her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 pm

I watched his hand and moved my leg over his hip to give him access to my entrance, "You drive a hard bargain." I said moaning as I kissed him lightly and gently nipped his wrist since it was close to my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Alexander

I smiled when she put her leg over my hip to give me access to her  entrance and I slipped my hand down further. I undid her pants with an experienced finger and slipped my hand into her panties. I quickly found her folds and smiled when I felt wetness against my fingers. "Hmmmmm, seems you're already wet. Already getting horny just thinking about what I'm going to do to you, aren't you my dear?" I said, starting to rub her folds while my index finger flicked her clit.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:56 am

"Yes." I said moaning as I pushed my pussy to his fingers. I leaned back as I undid one of his shirts that I was wearing and once it was open it exposed my breasts. "Please master." I said aching for him, it's been so long since me and him has had sex. I put my head against his chest as I put my hand on his so his finger would enter me. I needed this. I let my hand travel to his cock to rub him, I undid his pants and set his cock free

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 am

Alexander

I smiled at her replies and I continued to rub my fingers on her folds, watching as she undid my shirt that she was wearing and I was able to get a good look at her breasts before my attention was drawn back down when she placed her hand on the hand I had rubbing her folds. I smiled again when she pushed on it and I sunk three of my fingers deep into her pussy, my index finger still flicking her clit. A moan escaped my lips when she rubbed my cock then I watched as she undid my pants to set my cock free. I grabbed her free hand and guided it to my cock, wrapping her hand around it. I wanted her to rub me, make me even harder than I already was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 pm

I moaned when I felt him stretch me with his three fingers. I smiled when he wanted me to rub him. "You getting horny baby?" I asked kissing him as I stroked his cock with my hand. I let my index finger go over the tip of his cock and gently putting my finger in the slit in his cock. I arched my back which made my breasts show more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:09 am

Alexander

I smiled at her reaction and I started to push my fingers in and out of her, soon adding a forth finger. "You know I am." I replied, kissing her back. I groaned when she started to stroke my cock, feeling her index finger go over the tip. Then my eyes widened when she put her finger in the slit at the tip of my cock. I moaned and started to thrust my fingers in and out of her faster.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 pm

I pushed my pussy more on his fingers so he'd go deeper. I needed them to go deeper and I was about ready to ride him. I kissed him, "Take me master." I said moaning and crying out. I put his cock by my soaking wet folds and let my juices coat his cock. I was trying to get him to take his fingers out and fuck me with his cock. I cupped my breasts and pinched and pulled at my nipples. I had really big tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:42 pm

Alexander

I groaned when she put my cock next to her folds and I felt her juices coat my cock. I couldn't resist anymore, with no warning I pushed my cock up into her, burying it inside her to my balls. I moaned as her slick, wet, warmth surrounded me and I pulled her towards me for a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:41 pm

I cried out as I kissed his lips. I pushed my hips up to his so he'd go even deeper, "Please master! I need you deeper." I cried out as I arched my slim body into his much larger one. I gripped his shoulders as I wrapped my legs around his hips and placed my hands on his back to gently run my nails over the muscles there as I moaned loudly . I didn't know how much more I could take before going in climax but I tried to keep myself from doing it as I stretched wide for his cock to continue to thrust into me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum