Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Alexander

"Yeah. They're pretty hungry." I replied, smiling at the little baby in my arms. Then I looked up at her question, a little shocked. "No. I want to spend some time with you." I replied, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:20 pm

"Why? Why now? You had plenty of time to be with me but you didn't take that time to get to know the real me, all you did was get me pregnant with our girls." I said looking away from him as tears went down my face a little bit before I composed myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Alexander

"I want to spend time with you now. Your mother may have taken me away from you before but no longer will she do so." I replied, going over to her. I laid the twin I was holding down in her crib since she had stopped nursing from the bottle and was now asleep. Then I turned to Sasha and gently wiped the tears off her cheeks with my thumbs. "Sasha, I love you. Nothing else will come between us. I promise." I told her, taking her into my arms.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:40 pm

I pushed him away from him, "Just stop, you don't know anything about me at all. You can't love me when you don't even know my favorite color or what my favorite movie is. I'm not someone you can just get pregnant and then ignore me for whatever reason. You lost your chance with me." I said getting up off the bed and put Amy into her crib and looked at my gorgeous twin girls and smiled. The only I was grateful from my master was the fact that he gave me my twins even though he ignored me the whole nine months that I was pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Alexander

"I want to get to know you, Sasha. I want to know your favorite color, your favorite movie. How you like to be touched, how you like to be loved. What makes you squirm, what makes you laugh. Your greatest fears and your greatest joys. I want to know all of that, Sasha, and more. I want to know you better than you know yourself." I replied, walking over to her and standing across from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 pm

"It's to late for that." I said running my fingers through my hair. "Just go be with my mother." I said throwing my arms up into the air as I was frustrated as I gripped a chair and looked out the window as tears streaked down my face. I just couldn't let him get to know me then leave me in the dust when he lost interest and went to be with my mother

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Alexander

"No, Sasha. I want to be with you, not her. I will not have her take me away from you again." I replied, watching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:13 am

"How can I possibly believe that?" I asked throwing up my arms and turning to look at him with frustration. "You say this now but then you might change your mind and then what master?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Alexander

"I won't change my mind, I assure you. I want to be with you, not your mother." I replied, letting the truth of my words show in my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:52 pm

"Can you just leave for a little while?" I asked turning away from him. I just wanted to compose myself for a little while and then he could come back in. I pointed to the door, "Please." I said hoping he'd give me a few minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 7:48 am

Alexander

"Alright. I'll be right outside." I told her, walking towards the door. I slipped out the door and leaned against the wall next the door while I waited for her to call me back in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 am

I soon calmed myself down and put my hand on his arm, no one was around as I leaned into him and kissed him. I put a soft gentle hand on his cheek. "I'll let you get to know me. Just promise me that you won't leave and ignore me." I said putting my forehead on his chest as I took in his scent as I waited for his answer

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 10:01 am

Alexander

I glanced over when I heard the door open and I smiled when I saw her standing there. I felt her place a hand on my arm and when she kissed me I smiled and kissed her back. "I promise. I'll never leave you." I replied, holding her gently against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 am

I wrapped my arms around me. "You can hug me a little harder, I'm not pregnant any more for now." I said smiling as I shut my eyes in contentment as I nuzzled his neck before taking his wrist and leading him into my room. I wanted him to keep me company before I was being discharged since it was time for me to go home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Alexander

I smiled and hugged her a little tighter before she took my wrist in her hand and led me back into the room. I knew she wanted me to keep her company and that made me smile even more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

"Our girls are very healthy so the docs are letting me go home early." I said sitting on my bed as our twin girls came rolling in and they were crying, I knew they were hungry. So I fed them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Alexander

"That's good." I replied, watching as she fed our twins.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:07 am

I put the twins in some clothes and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and then change into my clothes since it was close to the time where I headed home. "Are you making sure the twins aren't going to fall off the bed?" I shouted to my master

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Alexander

I smiled and sat on the bed beside the twins and watched them. "Yeah. I am." I called back to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I came back in and smiled. I kissed his forehead and then nuzzled my twin girls before laying down on my side to play with their little tummies. I smiled, "They look so much like you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Alexander

I smiled at her and replied, "Well, they look like you too." Then I looked down when one of the twins made a little noise and I smiled at her and gently wiggled her hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 pm

"They have your hair color." I said softly as I leaned over and kissed his lips. I ran my finger tips down his cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Alexander

I smiled and kissed her back before I said, "Well, they have your eyes."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I smiled as I leaned into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. "They can always change." I said putting my hands in his butt pockets of his jeans. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed his strength, it felt good to let him be my strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 am

Alexander

"Well, I hope they don't because your eyes are beautiful." I replied, holding her against me. I placed my hand on her chin and gently tilted her head up towards me and pressed my lips to hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next