Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:01 pm

I stopped and turned towards him, "Why shouldn't I leave? You love my mother more than me. I need attention as well." I said as I walked away from him as tears went down my face. I didn't want to leave him but I just couldn't not get attention

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Alexander

"I don't love her more than I love you. I came back to get you, so we could spend some time together and so you could meet your new baby brother." I replied, walking after her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:19 pm

I put my hands on his chest so he'd stop walking, "You always are with my mother. Your always in her bed and never mine, you make me feel like I'm not pretty enough or that I'm not worthy of your attention like my mother is. What happens when she gets pregnant again? You'll give her more attention and I'm the only one taking care of this baby by myself. What does my mother have that I don't?" I asked punching him in the chest but it wasn't to hard so it wouldn't hurt him. I was angry and I was crying as I did a hiccup, I made a sound and stepped away from him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Alexander

"I want to be in your bed, in your arms. But I'm finding it hard. I'm not blaming your mother or anything, but it always seems like she's demanding my attention, like she doesn't want me to be with you. I know it's partly my fault because I could tell her no but it's also her too." I replied, looking down at her. I understood what she was saying and vowed I would spend more time with her...if she agreed to come back with me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm

My face was red and streaked with tears as I looked at his face. "If you wanted to be with me you'd tell her no. I need attention to, maybe this baby was a mistake. You have no idea how lonely I am, I hear everything you two do and some times I just don't care any more. That you can't change." I said wiping at my tears and wrapping my coat more around me because I was getting cold. I put my hands in my pockets. I looked down at my feet, "I'm so lonely that I just close in on myself and I don't eat because what's the point? I have no one that cares enough to make me." I said hiccuping again as my sleeves were damp with my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Alexander

"I care. I've always cared. I'll give you as much attention as you need. Just please come back with me. I've been worried about you." I replied, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:44 pm

I looked at him and started to walk towards his truck as I wiped the tear from my cheeks. "I'm only coming back because I have no where else to go." I said getting in and sitting in my seat as I buckled in. I didn't care to meet my brother, my mother betrayed me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Alexander

I smiled and followed her. I climbed back into my truck and buckled. I started to drive back to the hospital, looking over at Sasha and smiling lovingly at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:20 am

I was only going to the hospital because I didn't want to upset him again. I sat in my seat and reached over and took one of his hand from the wheel and placed it on my bulging stomach to mostly reassure myself that he actually cared. That's when I felt it, "I think you should drive faster." I said putting both my hands on my stomach now since my water had broke

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 9:06 am

Alexander

I smiled when she took one of my hands and placed it on her belly. I gently rubbed her belly, continuing to drive. Then I looked over at her when I heard her comment and my eyes widened as I realized her water had broke. I turned my attention back to the road and started to accelerate, wanting to get her to the hospital as quickly as possible.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:10 am

I cried out when I felt the pain start up with the contractions. "Master!" I cried out as I gripped the door handle for something to squeeze and that didn't hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Alexander

"It's fine, it's fine! We're almost there." I told her, trying to reassure her. I soon pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked. I jumped out of my truck after I had shut it off and raced around to her side to help her out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:25 pm

I climbed out and gripped his truck as I cried out loudly as I had one hand to my stomach. I slowly headed towards the ER and soon I walked in the sliding doors and I was soon brought to my own room and was getting ready to have my baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Alexander

I followed her inside the hospital and into the room she was taken into. I stood beside her, holding her hand and smiling reassuringly at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:27 am

Eventually I was told to push so I squeezed kinda hard on his hand and pushed and pushed until I had to take a break. I panted and sweat went down my temples before I pushed again and soon gave birth to a girl and when everyone thought I was done having babies I had another one, twins. It was a another girl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:36 am

Alexander

I held into her, not minding she was squeezing mine hard, and smiled after she gave birth to two beautiful baby girls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 am

I let go of his hand and I was panting like I ran miles and miles. I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep with all the pushing and such that I had been doing. I slept for the remainder of the night and woke up around noon the next day. I was so sore. I heard the babies crying so I took one and let her suckle and when she was done fed the other one. A tear escaped down my cheek, I wanted a man to myself, and not having to share him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:40 am

Alexander

I was sleeping soundly in a chair against the wall directly across from her bed. I hadn't gone back to see her mother last night.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:51 am

I put the babies in their cribs and went to the bathroom. I stayed there and cried for ten minutes. I didn't want to share my master with anyone, not even my mother. I sighed and wiped my eyes with my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Alexander

I moved a little, shifting my arms and legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:39 pm

I came back into the room and walked to where he was and gently shook his shoulder. "Wake up master." I said softly so no one over heard us. I didn't want him to get in trouble with me calling him master.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Alexander

My eyes fluttered open and I saw her standing in front of me. I lifted my head and smiled at her. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" I greeted her, taking her hands in mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm

"I slept fine, why did you sleep in my room?" I asked confused since he usually stayed with my mother. I soon slipped my hands through his and put one of our twin girls in his arms and gave him a bottle while I let our first born suckle from me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Alexander

"I wanted to stay here with you." I replied, taking one of the twins from her and gently running the nipple of the bottle over her lips until she took it into her mouth and started to suckle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:05 pm

"They really enjoy eating, they can't seem to not be hungry." I said smiling down at our oldest daughter. "Shouldn't you be with my mom?" I asked since he seemed to stay with her mostly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next