Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:13 pm

I walked down the side walk hiding what I really was to the humans. I put my hands into my pant pockets and headed for my school with my head down. I went to my locker and got what I needed out of my locker, I hit my locker and sighed, not again. I turned my head and looked at the guy that did it to me, I hated jocks. But I saw the girl, the cheerleader that I had a secret crush on, she mouthed sorry and shrugged as she followed that jerk. If only she knew that I was better for her and not him. I ran my fingers through my long black hair. I put my backpack back on and headed to my first class of the day. Geometry, so much fun! Not. I found my seat once I got into my classroom and sat down once I took my back pack off. I listened to the teacher talk about it and I was so bored. I put my chin in my palm and sighed, I let my long black bangs drop into my face hiding my electric blue eyes.

http://www.forwallpaper.com/wallpaper/fallen-angel-268654.html

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Stella

I was jotting down a note to my friends, Jagger and Tessa, who were sitting on each side of me when I heard the door open and a really cute boy walked in, the one I just happened to have a crush on. I stared at him until he sat down then I felt Tessa nudge my arm. I tore my eyes away from the guy and looked at her. I saw her grin and knew I was going to get interrogated. "You like that guy don't you?" Tessa asked and my face went red. "I guess..." I replied, trailing off and looking away from her. To be honest, I didn't think the guy would go for me because I was a Goth and he looked like a jock but I didn't dare tell that to Tessa because I knew she would tell me to just act on my feelings anyways. "I knew it! The way you state at him everyday, it's so obvious!" Tessa squealed and I quickly shushed her. "Tessa! Be quiet! He'll hear you!" Tessa gave me an innocent look and opened her mouth to ask me sonething else. Luckily the late bell rang that very moment, saving me from more interrogation. But by the look Tessa gave me as I was turning towards the front I knew I wouldn't be avle to avoid after class.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

I looked over at the girls and shook my head at them, I might not have heard what they were saying but geez they were loud. I leaned over to Tessa, "Can I borrow a pencil?" I asked hoping she had one extra one since I didn't have one right now. I looked over at Stella and smiled at her blush. I think she had a crush on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Stella

I saw him look over at me and I immediately averted my eyes, my face promptly turning red. "No. I don't. But I bet Stella does, don't you Stella?" I heard Tessa say and when I looked up I saw her looking at me expectantly with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. I sent sent her a I'm-going-to-kill-you look and said, "Yeah. I have an extra one." I rifled thru my bag and came up with my extra My Chemical Romance mechanical pencil. I leaned over Tessa's desk to hand the pencil to him, saying, "Here you go." I heard Jagger's snickering behind me and I turned my head to glare at him and mouthed, "Do you want me to kill you, too?" He just smirked at me and turned away. I almost hissed at him but thought better of it and turned back around towards Tessa and the guy.

(I thought Jagger could be competition for Stella's affections, like he secretly likes her but she doesn't know it. What do you think?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 am

(Sure)

My hand brushed against her's and I smiled, "Thank you Stella." I said as I looked at the guy and gave him a warning with my eyes saying 'fuck off she's mine'. I went back to writing notes and soon the bell rang, I slowly got my things together and stood up swinging my backpack on my shoulder. "Here ya go." I said putting her pencil on her desk and looking at Jagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 am

Stella

I blushed slightly when his hand brushed mine and nodded to say you're welcome. Then I turned around to face the front. When the bell rang I stood up and slung my Black Veil Brides backpack over my shoulder. I took my pencil from him and dropped it into the pocket of my Scene jacket. "Thanks. Hey, what class do you have next?" I replied, walking around my desk and approaching him.

Jagger

I stared back at the guy and gave him a glare before I turned on my heels and walked out of the classroom, hearing Tessa run after me. "Hey, what's wrong Jagger? Are you mad or something?" I heard her say but I ignored her and continued walking towards my next class, shoving my earbuds into my ears.

(Hey, do you wanna play Tessa? I was thinking she could be the one who likes Jagger but he has no idea how she feels and he just sees her as a friend. And how long can you be on?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am

(I'll try)

"I have English." I said nodding as I looked over at her and smiled. I took her backpack and put it on my shoulder, "I can carry that." I said nodding as I headed down the hall, "Where do you have to go?" I asked curious since I could walk her to her class.

Tessa
I looked at Jagger and sighed. He was clearly interested in Stella but I knew he wouldn't see me as anything but a friend but that was really sad for me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:26 am

Stella

"Uhhhh... Thanks. I'm headed for my choir class. We have a concert in two days so we've been practicing like crazy. I also have a performance with my band tomorrow night at The Coffin Club. So I have two things to practice for. The choir one's kinda a pain but I enjoy the band one." I replied, walking beside him. I took out my iPhone and pushed one of my earbuds into my ear. Then I handed the other one out to him, saying, "Wanna listen? I'm going to play a song me and my band will be performing tomorrow."

Jagger

I walked into English with Tessa since we had this class together. "I don't know what Stella sees in that guy." I grumbled under my breath as I dropped my backpack on the floor next to my normal desk and sat down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:32 am

"Sure." I said as I took the ear bud. I listened for her song and I listened, "I bet you'll do wonderfully." I said nodding as I waited for her to turn on the song.

Tessa
"I think the guy seems nice. What do you see that you don't like?" I asked curious on what he thought about the guy. I looked at my paper's on my desk and sighed to myself as I wished Jagger would like me. I started to begin to do my work.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 am

Stella

I blushed a little at his compliment then turned on Seether's Broken with Amy Lee. "I'll do the female vocals and Jagger will do the male vocals. Tessa will be on the keyboard, my two other friends, Luna and Lysander will be on the guitar and drums." I explained, looking up at him to see what he thought of the song.

Jagger

"He gets on my nerves. He seems way too cocky." I replied, taking my notebook out of my backpack and doodling in it, not bothering with my work. "Hey, has Stella said where we're going to practice tonight? We normally practice in her garage but I don't know if her parents will let us tonight. And we need to get one more practice in before the performance tomorrow night." I said, looking up at Tessa.

(Have you ever heard the song I mentioned, Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 am

(No)

Tessa
"I honestly don't know. Jagger can I ask you a question? Would you want to go to a movie with me?" I asked hoping he would. As friends or well that's what he'll think

"I like it even though I don't normally listen to music." I said as I gave her backpack back to her. "See you around." I said waving and heading to Englis

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 pm

(Listen to it. It's an awesome song.)

Jagger

"Sure. There's a movie coming out this weekend that I want to see so we can go then." I replied, thinking she wanted to go as friends.

Stella

"Thanks. I'll see you around." I replied, taking my backpack from him and slinging it over my shoulder. Then I remembered something and I quickly grabbed his wrist before he could walk away. "Hey, we're having a practice session tonight if you want to come. It'll be sort of like a private performance. A few of my other friends are coming too." I told him, looking up at him. I was hoping he would accept my offer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Tessa
"Sure." I said and headed to my seat on the other side of the room and sat down. I took out my things and sighed. I put my chin on my palm and looked down, kinda depressed.

"I can't tonight, I'm really busy. But I can next time." I said nodding as I was sorry I couldn't go. I put my hand on her cheek and leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips and smiled as I walked away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Jagger

I continued to doodle in my notebook and looked up at Tessa for a moment and saw she kinda looked depressed. I frowned and stared at her, wondering what was wrong. Then I got out my iPhone and opened a text to her. ~Hey, are you alright? You look depressed.~ I typed then sent it.

Stella

I was disappointed when he said he couldn't come and I was about to say something when he lightly kissed me on my lips. I froze and stood there, shocked as he walked away. Then my legs buckled and I leaned against a nearby wall, my heart pounding. I soon pushed away from the wall and walked into the Choir classroom, whipping out my iPhone and opening a text to Tessa. ~Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I just got kissed! The guy I like kissed me!~ I typed and sent to her, feeling giddy and happy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Tessa
I got two texts. ~Good for you girl~. ~It doesn't matter~ I sent to Jagger. I soon finished my work and gave it to my teacher. I walked past Jagger. I sat back down and put my head down on my arms and waited for the bell to ring. So I could head to lunch

I sat down in my chair and waited for the bell to ring

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Stella

I looked at the text and quickly typed, ~Yep!~ and sent it. Then I took my position on the soprano side, setting my backpack down by my chair before I sat down

Jagger

I frowned at her text and typed, ~Come on. You can tell me.~ then sent it. I started to do my English work, bored with doodling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Tessa
~No, I can't.~ I got up out of my seat and left the room even though the bell didn't ring yet. I got my things and headed towards Stella's classroom. I came in and stole her. "Stella I need to talk to you. I really like Jagger but I know he likes you and could never like me." I said looking at my feet as tears went down my face and fell from my jaw onto the floor. I wasn't pretty like Stella was.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Stella

I remembered the band practice tonight so I sent out a group text to Jagger, Tessa, Luna, and Lysander. ~We can't have the band practice at my house tonight because my parents are getting kinda pissed about us using the garage all the time. So we'll have it at Jagger's tonight since his parents are out of town if its okay with him. We'll meet at the normal place after school, by the front doors. Don't forget to bring your stuff!~ I typed then sent it. A simple joint reply came from Luna and Lysander a few seconds later, ~Got it!~ I shook my head and smiled. Knowing those two they were probably skipping class together and making out in some dark corner. Then I saw Tessa outside the Choir room and I asked to go to the bathroom and rushed out to join her. When I heard what she said my eyes widened and I replied, "I didn't know he likes me. Why haven't you told him you like him?" I was shocked. If Jagger wasn't a Goth like the rest of my friends he would be a jock! I had no idea he would go for a girl like me!

Jagger

I read the two texts from Stella and quickly replied, typing, ~That's fine with me. I have an extra drum set at my house so Lysander can use those.~ I sent it then went back to working on my English.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm

"I'm going to go home for the rest of the day." I said turning away. My makeup running down my cheeks as I wiped it off my face. I cried as I headed to my car and drove home. I just wanted to be by myself.

After class i waited for Stella. I was leaning against the wall and looking at my phone for messages just so I didn't get in trouble by my parents

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Stella

I watched her walk away, looking after her sadly. Then I walked back into the Choir room and sent her a quick text, ~You have to come to the band practice tonight. We'll go to my house first before we go to the practice. I have an idea.~
After school I walked towards the front, my earbuds plugged in my ears as I listened to another we were performing, Evanescence's What You Want. I looked up and spotted Tessa waiting by the front door. "Hey there!" I called out to her and hurried up to her. "I'm glad you decided to come to the practice. The band just doesn't sound right without you." I told her, taking out one of my earbuds. I leaned against the door beside her. Now all we had to do was wait for the others. But I couldn't help wondering if the guy I had a crush was coming, even though he said he had things to do tonight.

Jagger

I hurried towards the front of the school, my white hair with the red tipped ends in a mess from gym. Man, how I hated that damn class. I gritted my teeth to keep from yelling out my frustration and picked up my walking speed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

I was wiping my eyes, "I just don't know if I want to go Stella. I'm to depressed. I don't want to be in the same room as Jagger." I said looking at her. My eyes pleading as I tried to keep the tears at bay

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Stella

"Relax, Tessa. I have a plan that will make him fall head over heels for you. I hope you've been paying attention when I've sung during band practice sessions." I replied, adding the last part on mysteriously. I didn't say anything else, leaving her to wonder about what I was planning.

Jagger

I saw Luna and Lysander walking in front of me, holding hands, and I called out to them. They looked back at me and paused as I hurried to catch up with them. When I reached them we walked up to the front together
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm

"I don't want to go." I said as I didn't want every one to see me like this. I walked out the front door and got into my car and left, I went home and went into my room and plopped down onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Stella

I watched her walk away and I sighed. Then I saw Jagger, Luna, and Lysander walk up. I quickly explained Tessa's absence, looking at Jagger and trying to figure out why he didn't know she liked him. "Tessa can't make it tonight so we're going to need a replacement for keyboard. Anyone know someone who knows how to play one?" I said, looking at the three of them. Lysander and Luna shook their heads so I looked to Jagger.

Jagger

I listened to Stella's explanation and wondered if Tessa's absence had to do with how she had been acting in English. When Stella looked at me I gritted my teeth, keeping the anger from my voice as I suggested someone, "What about that guy you like? Does he know how to play a keyboard?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Tessa
~Jagger why do you like Stella?~ I asked him through text. I wanted to know what she had that I didn't. I was doing my home work and was getting annoyed when I couldn't concentrate with Jagger liking Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next