Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Stella

"I don't know. I don't have his number so I can't text him. I have no idea where he lives either." I replied, running a hand thru my long black hair as I thought.

Jagger

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket and read the text from Tessa. ~I don't know. I guess her singing voice. It's filled with so much passion and she always hits the notes right. Why don't you come practice with us? Now that I think about it I've never heard how you sing and I would like to.~ I typed then sent the text. I hoped she would come. We needed someone to play on the keyboard.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:12 pm

I sighed, ~Fine I'll come~. I headed to where they were going to be and looked at Stella. My hair was braided, I was wearing a tight tank top and shorts. I put my hands in my pockets and looked at my sneakers. "I'm here." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Stella

I looked up when I heard Tessa's voice and I rushed over to her. "You came! Great! Now that everyone's here we can get going. Jagger, Tessa will ride with you and Luna and Lysander will ride with me." Then I grabbed Luna's and Lysander's hands and dragged them away before Jagger or Tessa could complain. The couple gave me questioning looks and I quickly explained, "Tessa likes Jagger so I'm helping them get together." They both nodded in understanding and when we reached my car we climbed in, me in the drivers seat and them in the back seat.

Jagger

I stared after Maya as she dragged Luna and Lysander away. Then I turned to Tessa and smiled at her. "Well, it looks like we're riding together. Come on. I'll take you to my car." I said, starting to walk away. I paused for a moment to look back at her and see if she was following.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 am

I walked to his vehicle and got in the passenger seat. I put on my seat belt and looked out the window as I waited for him to get in the car and hurry and get this over with. I didn't want to be with Jagger right now. He could never love me so why even be some where he was just to remind me that I can't have him and never could have him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 am

Stella

I started up my car and headed towards Jagger's place. I looked in the mirror and saw that his truck was right behind me. ~I wonder how Tessa is reacting to be alone with Jagger?~ I thought, continuing to drive.

Jagger

I got into the drivers seat and fastened my seatbelt. When Stella's car pulled out of the parking lot I drove my car out after her. I looked over at Tessa and saw her looking out the window. "Hey, do you want to sing at the practice tonight?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 am

"No." I said as I kept staring out the window at things, nothing particular. I had my hands in my lap as I saw a really cute dog. "Why don't you just ask Stella out?" I asked even though asking this would torture me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 am

Stella

I saw Jagger's house and pulled into the driveway. I shut off my car and climbed out, Luna and Lysander right behind me. I stood and looked around, waiting for Jagger and Tessa.

Jagger

I sighed at her question and replied, "She's not interested in me. She likes that other guy. And anyways, we've known each since we were little so might seem kind of weird to the both of us if we were to date. I don't even think she's aware that I like her. I think you should sing. According to Stella, your voice is pretty good." I smiled over at her and reached a hand out to gently squeeze her leg. Then I saw my house and saw that Stella, Luna, and Lysander were already there. I pulled into my driveway and shut off my truck. I unbuckled my seat belt then looked over at Tessa. "You ready?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 am

I pulled my leg away. I was already out of the vehicle. I didn't want him to touch me because I knew he couldn't be with me. He wasn't interested in me. I walked up the porch steps and waited for him to open the door or whatever. I stood by Stella. "You shouldn't try to get us together Stella." I said angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:18 am

Stella

"Tessa, I think he is interested in you. He just needs to realize how pretty you really are. And to help, I'm letting you take my place at the mic tonight. Sing, if not for him, for me. I've heard your voice and I just know the moment he hears it he'll fall head over heels for you. Now try to relax, he's coming." I replied, watching as Jagger came walking up to the door.

Jagger

I walked up to my front door, noticing how intently Stella was talking to Tessa. I held back a frown and unlocked and opened the door for them. "Okay, the drum set I mentioned earlier is in the garage for you, Lysander. I'm assuming the rest of you brought your stuff? Oh, and Tessa, I have an extra keyboard I'll set up for you." I said, looking around and seeing that Stella and Luna, had bags slung over their shoulders containing their stuff.

(Oh, by the way, their band is called Vampires of the Neighborhood.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:47 am

"Ok." I said nodding as I waited for him to set up my keyboard. "I'm not singing Stella." I said softly to her so no one heard me. I sat down where I wanted to keyboard and waited for everyone else to get ready. I cracked my knuckles and neck getting relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Stella

I looked at Tessa then said softly, "Can you sing one song? You can do Broken so you can sing with Jagger." Then I took my place at the mic after seeing everyone was set up. "Alright. We'll do What You Want first. Remember Lysander, you come in first with the drums. Ready everyone?" I said looking around me, seeing everyone nod. I let my gaze linger on Tessa then nodded at Lysander. I turned back to my mic and started to sing when Lysander started to play out the beat on his drums. "Do what you, what you want, you have a dream for better! Do what you, what you want, got to remember who you really are!" I sang out the first lines, pitching my voice perfectly.

Jagger

I stood away from my mic, listening to Stella sing as I waited for my part to come in where I would do some back up vocals.

(Listen to What You Want by Evanescence if you haven't heard it before so you can get an idea of what they're playing.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 pm

When I was supposed to do the keyboard I did it. I wasn't quite into it but I did it to the best of my ability. Eventually we were done and I decided to walk home. I just wanted to be alone. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and heard whistles from men passing by me. I ignored them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Stella

I saw Tessa leave and I groaned in frustration. We still needed to practice Broken, Helena, and Miss Jackson. I turned to Jagger and demanded, "Go after her, you fool. She likes you, okay? That's why she's been acting weird all day. Go get her." I fixed him with a glare, my hands on my hips as I heard Luna and Lysander gasp behind me at my revelation.

Jagger

I stared at Stella in shock as what she said reached my ears. Then I nodded and took off after Tessa. "Tessa! Wait! Please!" I called out to her, running towards her on the sidewalk. Why had I not realized it before? Why hadn't I realized she liked me and that I had begun developing feelings for her?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 pm

I didn't wait for him. I kept walking, I didn't want to be in the band any more, I couldn't bare seeing him without being with him. I soon just started to run away as tears went down my face and ruining my makeup

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Stella

I led Luna and Lysander into the house and sat in the living room to wait for Jagger and Tessa to come back.

Jagger

I quickly caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. "Please, Tessa." I said, spinning her around towards me. Then I pressed my lid to hers, kissing her. It was the only thing I could think of to do. I put all I felt for her into that kiss, tried to convey to her that I had ended up falling for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:34 pm

I pulled away from him and slapping him, "Don't, don't kiss me when it means nothing to you like it does to me Jagger. Go try to win Stella over." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Stella

I really wanted to text Jagger to see how things were going but I refrained from it.

Jagger

My head was whipped to the side when she slapped me then I turned my head to look at her. "It does mean something to me, Tessa. I don't want to win Stella over, I want to win you over. Tessa, I'm falling for you. I don't know why I didn't realize sooner that I have feelings for you but I've realized it now. Please, don't push me away." I said, staring at her intently, willing her to believe me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:11 pm

I looked at him and I put a hand on his cheek the one I hit and kissed him softly before wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled away and looked up at him. "But why come looking for me when you could have seen me at school?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Stella

I couldn't stand it anymore. I whipped out my phone and typed a quick text to Jagger. ~How's everything going? Did you find Tessa?~ Then I sent it and started to wait anxiously for his reply.

Jagger

I ignored the ding my phone made, showing I had received a text. "I couldn't wait to tell you. And we still have to practice the rest of our songs. Tessa, would you sing Broken with me? I'm sure Stella would let you and she would take over keyboard during the song. I really want to hear you sing." I replied, holding her close to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

"I don't know. I don't like singing." I said looking up at him and soon resting my head on his chest. I took a deep breath and then let it out. "But if it means so much to you I'll sing it with you." I said then looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Stella

I frowned when Jagger didn't text me back.

Jagger

"It does mean a lot to me. We should probably head back now, bad as I hate to, so the others won't get worried." I replied, holding her gently against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 pm

I looked up at him, "The only way I'll sing is if you keep your eyes looking at mine or I'll have a nervous break down. So is it a deal?" I asked taking his hand in mine and giving it a small squeeze

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Stella

I got up and started to pace, getting anxious. Luna and Lysander paid me no mind because they were making out on another couch in the corner.

Jagger

I smiled and said, "I promise. Do you want to go now?" I started to head down the sidewalk then looked back at Tessa to see if she was following, holding out a hand for her to take.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 pm

I took it and headed to his place. "Do I have to?" I asked kinda nervous. When we reached there I needed a reassuring hug, I reached up and kissed him, "A good luck kiss." I said smiling softly as I headed into the room and glared at Stella, "Your so dead Stella." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Jagger

"Yes. You do." I replied, smiling down at her. I kissed her back then walked in behind her. I headed to the garage, smiling as I heard Tessa's comment to Stella.

Stella

I just smiled innocently as I stood up. "What'd I do?" I asked as I headed for the garage after Jagger. I motioned for Luna and Lysander to follow and they got up and followed me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next