Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 17 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Tessa
"Love you." I said smiling up at him as we left the hospital. I saw a girl I knew from school and looked down and away when the girl looked at me and laughed when she saw our daughter. I soon put our daughter in her other half of her carrier so she was belted down. I made sure she had her pacifier that she loved like no other.

Michael
I smiled as I saw my mate holding our first born and just waited for the suspense of the gender of our next baby. "He's going to be a little rough with you when he feeds for the first time." I said warning her as he might be rough with her while I'm very gentle with her when I feed from her when she lets me

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 17 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:28 am

Jagger

"Love you too." I replied, smiling back at her. When I saw a girl from school watching us I put a protective arm around Tessa's shoulders then glared at the girl when she laughed. "Don't listen to her Tessa. She knows nothing." I told her comfortingly as we continued to walk.

Stella

I cried out as I pushed again, nodding at what Michael said. I kept pushing then all of a sudden I realized our next baby wasn't coming out. "M-Michael, I think something's w-wrong." I stammered, still pushing but making no progress. Fear began to grip me as I worried about what was happening to our baby.

(Adding a little suspense. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Tessa
"I know but still." I said putting my face against his shoulder once our daughter was buckled in. "Be honest did you want our daughter?" I asked as I wouldn't hold it against him if he didn't. I looked up into his face as tears filled my eyes and soon spilled down my cheeks.

Michael
I looked at her and sighed, "I have to do a C-section." I said as I let my claw lengthen before slicing into her stomach and to her womb. I was in and out within seconds and had her wounds close with my saliva so she barely lost any blood. "Got her." I said kissing my mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Jagger

My eyes widened when I heard her question and I replied, "Of course I did! I was over the moon with happiness when you told me you were pregnant." When I saw the tears fall down her cheeks I smiled then bent down and gently kissed the path her tears had taken.

Stella

My eyes widened at what he said and I was reaching out to stop him when I saw his claws lengthen. He had cut into me, removed our daughter, and healed my wounds before I even knew it. I smiled when I saw him holding our daughter and replied, "I can see that." Then I held my arm out to him, wanting our daughter so I could feed her. I winced slightly when I felt our son bite into one of my breasts but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. "Let me feed her too." I said, looking down a little as I felt our son start to feed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Tessa
"Okay, I'm just curious. I guess I'm insecure about this still." I said nodding as I looked at him and got in the passenger seat and looked over at the drivers seat when he got in. I leaned back and put our daughter Sophies toy back in her mouth and looked in front of us as I kept a hand on Jaggers thigh. It wasn't sexual just a comforting thing. "I think we'll need to be careful from now on with using a condom." I said smiling with humor

Michael
"Is he taking to much blood love?" I asked kissing her forehead as I looked down at our twins and smiled. I was so so very happy that we were having a family. "In the future do you want to become a vampire and possibly have more children?" I asked her curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Jagger

"Don't be. I love you and our daughter more than anything." I replied, gently squeezing her hand in reassurance. I climes into the driver's seat of my truck and started it. I smiled over at her when she out a hand on my thigh then I drive out of the parking lot. I chuckled at her comment and replied, "Yeah. Probably."

Stella

"No. Not really." I replied, feeling our sol stop feeding. I handed him to Michael then took our daughter from him and let her start to feed. At his question I looked up at him, a little shocked at his offer. But I quickly recovered and said, "Of course! I've always dreamed of becoming a vampire. And if I can spend eternity with you and have many more children then I'll be even more happy. Although I don't think I could any happier than I already am." I smiled up at him, showing that I really meant that I was as happy as I could be with him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Tessa
"Unless you plan on getting me pregnant again Mr. Studly." I said smiling teasingly at him but I was just kidding. I looked out the window. "Sophie, keep that in your mouth or I'll have to tie a ribbon to your wrist so it doesn't fall to the floor." I said moving so I picked it up and put it back in her mouth. I sat back in my seat. "So what do you want for supper?" I asked looking at him.

Michael
"How about in a few years I'll change you, I want you to graduate first." I said kissing her forehead and then our daughters as I played with our son. He giggled as I kissed his forehead as well. I saw his little fangs and smiled. "He has your eyes." I said holding him close to my chest since that's what your supposed to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17