Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 16 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Jagger

I smiled when our baby was born and I saw it was a little girl. Then I looked down at her when I heard her voice. "It's alright." I replied, watching as she fell asleep.

Stella

I smiled at Michael in the mirror when he came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my belly while I finished fixing my makeup.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 16 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Tessa
I slept for the next four hours before waking up and feeling like I was ran over by a dump truck. I realized that I had given birth and sighed in contentment since being pregnant wasn't easy at all.

Michael
I smiled, "Our baby is growing so fast. Faster than a normal baby." I said kissing her neck and letting my fangs brush against her pulse point. I liked it when I did that because she shivered

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Jagger

I was asleep in a chair next to Tessa's bed, my head and arms lying on the bed.

Stella

"That's understandable. After all, our baby's going to be part vampire." I replied, smiling at him. Then I shivered when I felt his fangs run along my neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Tessa
"Jagger." I said softly as I gently shook his shoulder as I ran my fingers through his longish hair before giving his cheek a kiss.

Michael
I ran my hands over her stomach. "Yes the baby will be part vampire." I said nuzzling her neck with my nose

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Jagger

My eyes fluttered open when I heard my name then I became fully awake when I felt fingers go through my hair and lips against my cheek. I lifted my head and looked up at Tessa. "Oh, Tessa, you're awake." I said, sitting up and running my fingers through my hair, almost like the way she had a moment earlier.

Stella

I smiled then I turned around to face him. "I love you so much, Michael." I told him, resting my head against his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Tessa
"Hey." I said smiling as I leaned forward and put my hands on his thighs so I had balance as I kissed his lips. I nuzzled my face against his neck as I took in his scent. His scent relaxed me.

Michael
"I love you a lot more love." I said lightly running my fingers through her hair and kissing her forehead. I smiled. "You are the love of my life." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 am

Jagger

I smiled and gently kissed her back when she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her after she nuzzled her face against my neck and held her against me.

Stella

I smiled up at him then pulled his head down for a long, lingering, loving kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Tessa
I pulled back, "Come sit on the bed before I fall out of bed." I said laughing some as I patted the spot beside me. I wanted to lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Michael
I kissed her back and put her on top of me. I put my hands under her shirt and placed them on her rounding stomach. "When is the baby going to be born?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

Jagger

I chuckled and replied, "Alright. But if you did fall I would gladly and willingly catch you." I climbed up on the bed beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Stella

I smiled and snuggled on top of him, feeling him slide his hands under my shirt and rest them on my swelling belly. "I have a feeling it's going to be soon. He or she has been more active today than normal." I replied, jumping a little when I felt a harsh kick against my belly. I sighed and looked at Michael and said, "See?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

Tessa
"Well I would hope you'd catch me." I said resting my head on his chest. "Remember when we were both so eager to have sex that you forgot to wear a condom?" I asked smiling softly as I put our baby girl on his stomach. She was smiling and wrapped her fingers around my index finger.

Michael
"I felt it." I said smiling. "Glad that the baby will be born soon. I want to meet her or him." I said rubbing her belly softly. "Quit kicking your mother so hard." I said wrapping my arms around her and kissed the top of her head before shutting my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Jagger

I chuckled at her question and gently kissed the top of her head. "Yes. I do. But that forgetfulness gave us our beautiful baby girl." I replied, smiling down at her and our daughter.

Stella

I smiled up at him, feeling him rub my belly. It felt so good and ended up relaxing me so much that I was soon fast asleep.

(After Stella wakes up I'll have her have her baby, okay?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Tessa
I smiled, "Well I'm glad you don't regret it." I said running my finger tips up and down my daughter's back before giving him a kiss on the lips. "Can't wait to go home with her." I said snuggling into him.

Michael
I smiled. "Sleep well." I whispered as I gave her forehead a kiss and pulling up the sheets and blanket to keep her warm as I snuggled closer to her. She was the love of my life.

(Okay. Can you post longer? If you post longer I'll stay interested in the topic or I'll drop it because I need more.)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:18 pm

(Okay. I'm trying to but my muse has been down for a day or so.)

Jagger

I smiled and gently stroked her cheek. "Of course I don't regret it. You and our daughter are the best things that have ever happened to me. I love you both so much." I replied, gently retuning her kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me, burying my face in her hair and taking in her scent.

Stella

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, letting my arm lay across his side. I soon fell into a deep sleep and dreamed happily of what our future son or daughter would be like.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Tessa
I smiled and soon put our daughter in her crib as I climbed back into bed and laid there against him with my head on his chest before falling asleep since I was still healing from giving birth to our daughter.

Michael
I let my mind go into her's and smiled and kissed her cheek. I wondered as well, I pulled out of her mind and fell asleep as well. I was just excited to be a first time dad with the mate that I so very much loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Jagger

I watched her get up and put our daughter in her crib. After she came back and laid down I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my body. I gently stroked her head while she fell asleep and I soon drifted off myself.

Stella

I smiled in my sleep when I felt his mind go into mine. I snuggled closer to him after he pulled his mind out of mine and slept soundly for a few hours. When I finally woke up I laid there for a minute, wondering what had woken me up. Then I felt a strange twinge in my belly area and I sat up, frowning as I put a hand on my swelling stomach.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Tessa
I pulled the blanket up and slept for the rest of the night but woke up early in the morning to get up to go to the bathroom since I wasn't feeling so good. I climbed back into bed and fell back asleep and snuggled against Jagger

Michael
I sensed it was time. "Come on love you have to get ready, the baby is on the way." I said getting out of bed to get dressed and grabbed the bag of things she needed and for the baby as well. I was nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Jagger

I groaned a little when I felt her get up, vaguely hearing her go into the bathroom. When she came back I automatically wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my body.

Stella

I looked up at him in shock, wondering how he knew that. Then I gasped when I felt my water break. I winced a little then cried out when an intense, powerful contraction hit me. I couldn't move, crying out as another contraction hit me, this one just as intense and powerful. "I don't think I can make it to the hospital, Michael." I informed him, fighting back a cry when yet another contraction rocked my body. I figured the fast moving birth of my baby had something to do with the vampire thing but I was unsure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Tessa
I laid my head on his arm and snuggled closer to him since he was a lot warmer than me. I slept for a good while before waking up and eating my breakfast as I let him sleep. "Jagger, time to wake up." I said nudging him softly. I'd saved him some jello

Michael
I looked at her, "Do you want to stay here and have the baby?" I asked as I needed to know so I could telaport her to the hospital and so she could have help there to have the baby. The baby was coming fast because the baby had my genes in him or her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Jagger

I groaned a little when she got up again but I stayed asleep. I barely heard her come back into the room and I just groaned when she nudged me and flipped over to my side.

Stella

"I should probably stay here since the baby's part vampire. We don't want any doctors freaking out or anything." I replied, pausing to cry out when another contraction hit me and I got an intense urge to push. "Can you help me get my clothes off? I've got to push." I gasped out, already pulling at my shirt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Tessa
I smiled. "Jagger it's time to get up. It's almost noon. If you don't get up I'm leaving without you and you'll look goofy sleeping on a bed when I'm gone with the baby.

Michael
I easily shredded her shirt, bra, pants, and panties before sitting down beside her and giving her my hand so that she could hold it as she pushed. I kissed her forehead, "Push love." I said soothingly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Jagger

I finally woke up and smiled up at her. "Morning love." I greeted her, stretching.

Stella

After he got my clothes off and got onto the bed beside me I took his hand and scooted up a little where I would be leaning back against the pillows. I pulled my legs up towards my chest and gripped his hand as another contraction hit me. With the urge to push this time I didn't fight it, I pushed hard, crying out as I felt my baby start to emerge.

(Should she have twins?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Tessa
"Finally your awake, I almost left without you sleepy head. Come on, I'm released from the hospital so I can go home where it's comfortable for all of us." I said running my fingers through his messy hair and gave his lips a kiss before putting our daughter into her carrier. I'd let him carry the duffel bag.

Michael
I reached my hand down between her legs to feel if the baby was coming, I felt the baby. "A little more love, the baby is ready to come out." I said still holding her hand but watching the baby.

(Up to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Jagger

"Okay. What do you want me to get?" I replied, sitting up and getting off the bed. I watched as she put our daughter in her carrier, smiling slightly.

Stella

I nodded and with the next contraction I pushed hard, crying out as I did so. When I heard the baby's wails I smiled and leaned back against the pillows, breathing heavily, thinking I was done. When I felt another contraction I frowned and lifted my head, placing a hand on my belly.

(I think I'll let her have twins. One boy, one girl.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Tessa
I smiled, "Movies and pizza. I'm tired of hospital food." I said putting my arm through his as I held onto our daughters carrier and heading down the hall way towards the entrance of the hospital luckily I had our daughter during spring time so she had a lot of time for warm weather.

Michael
"There's two babies love." I said letting go of her hand to get our son cleaned up once I cut the cord and washed him up, put him in a diaper, get him clothes, and gave him to her before taking her hand again and waiting for her to push again for our daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am

Jagger

"Alright. I'll make sure to treat you." I replied, smiling back. I gently took her hand in mine, keeping her arm linked in mine. I had her bag clutched in my other hand as we headed towards the entrance.

Stella

My eyes widened in surprise but I quickly forgot his words as another contraction hit me and I had another urge to push. I whimpered as I started to push, not pushing as forcefully as I had been. I was getting tired but I knew I had to give birth to my other baby. I took our son from Michael when he handed him to me and I gently held him against my chest as I continued to push.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next