Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 15 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Michael
I nuzzled her softly as I continued thrusting inside her but it was sweet, I was making sweet love to her. Showing her how much that I love her. "You have no idea how much I love you." I said kissing her softly

Tessa
I smiled, "Well I'm happy that you love me." I said kissing him back and putting my hand on his so he could feel where the baby usually kicked. "I only have about a month before you get to meet your baby." I said smiling up at him

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 15 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Stella

I was a little surprised at how slow he was going but then it dawned on me and I smiled. He was truly making love to me, showing me how much he loves me. "Oh, I think I have a little idea." I replied, closing my eyes and kissing him back.

Jagger

I smiled and felt the baby kick. "I can't wait. I'm so glad we're starting a family together." I replied, gently kissing her forehead.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 am

Michael
"I don't think so." I said smiling as humor shown in my eyes as I kissed her all over her face as every once in a while I thrust harder and deeper into her but that was because I needed to go deeper. I needed to feel her cervix bumping my cock. I felt our baby against my stomach kicking or nudging softly. I smiled. "I don't think our little one likes me on top of you." I said as my sweaty skin glided against hers. I wanted to put my scent on her so no male would come near her let alone do anything with her.

Tessa
I smiled with bliss when he kissed my forehead. "Why are you happy we're starting a family even if it wasn't planned?" I asked curious as I put a soft hand on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Stella

I smiled and ran my hand gently across his cheek, moaning every so often when he would thrust harder and deeper into me. Then I felt our baby kick and nudge at my belly and I giggled at his comment. "No, it doesn't seem like it." I replied, feeling his sweaty skin slide along mine and I knew he was trying to get his scent on me.

Jagger

"Because I love you with all my heart. Our baby is the product of that love." I replied, rubbing her belly slowly and gently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Michael
"But I hope mama likes me on top of her." I said kissing her neck as I gently gripped her hips and thrust hard and deep into her. I gently slid my fangs into her neck and suckled just a little bit, I was strengthening our bond so in case we ever got separated I would always be able to find her no matter what.

I smiled as I felt the baby nudge his hand as he rubbed, "Either he or she likes you rubbing my stomach or he or she doesn't like it. But I sure like it." I said leaning over and giving him a small soft kiss as I ran my finger tips lightly down his left side of his face. "Why did you go with me when you were so fixated with Stella." I said looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Stella

"Oh, I do." I replied, smiling up at him. I moaned when he thrusted hard and deep into me, feeling his fangs slide into my neck.

Jagger

I smiled at her comment and gently kissed her back. Her question took me a little by surprise but I still answered, "I knew she would never go out with me since we've known each other since we were little and are practically siblings. So when I started to look at other girls my eyes fell to you and I realized how gorgeous you are and I started falling for you. Besides, I think Stella was trying to set us up."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Tessa
I thought about it, "No wonder she was getting slightly annoying about trying to get us in the same room together even though I refused to because I didn't think you'd go for a girl that wasn't very pretty." I said looking away and at the wall. Trying to control the sudden tears in my eyes.

Michael
"Good because I wasn't going to get off of my little mama." I said softly as I kissed her soft lips before releasing inside her and making her climax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Jagger

I saw the tears in her eyes before she turned her face away from me. I gently turned her face back towards me and smiled gently at her. "Hey, I think you're gorgeous and beautiful. Nothing will ever change that." I assured her, gently running my thumb along her cheek.

Stella

I cried out when he released into me, my hips coming up off the bed as I climaxed hard around him, my walls clamping down on his cock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Tessa
"Your just saying that because you don't want me mad at you or something." I said turning my head away from him again and looking at my wall as I wiped at the tears that went down my face.

Michael
I groaned and smiled as I stroked her stomach and got off of her before panting and putting a hand on my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Jagger

"No I'm not, Tessa. I truly think you're beautiful and gorgeous." I replied, gently kissing her neck.

Stella

I smiled up at him then sat up a little after he pulled out of me. Then I heard him pant and saw him put a hand on his chest and a frown creased my brow. "Are you alright, Michael?" I asked him, worried about him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 am

"Jagger, how do I know that one day there will be some smoking hot babe and you dump me for her even though we're having a baby girl?" I asked looking at him as I pushed at his shoulder, I didn't want him to kiss my neck.

Michael
"Just forgot to feed last night." I said as I was a lot colder than normal right now because of not feeding like I should. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Jagger

"There never will be Tessa. Do you want me to show you how much I love you?" I replied, reaching behind me to make sure that the ring I had tucked into my back pocket was still there.

Stella

"Then feed from me. You won't hurt me." I told him, reaching out and taking his hand, almost gasping at how cold his skin was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Tessa
"Fine show me that you love me Jagger. But no sex." I said as tears gathered in my eyes. I wiped at the tears with my sweater as I got up off of the bed and walked into the bathroom to get a tissue. I didn't know why I was so emotional now, I haven't been emotional until now.

Michael
"No, I'd take to much." I said getting off of the bed and got on some clothes and looked back at her, "I'll be home in a little bit." I said leaning down and giving her forehead a kiss and stroked her face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 7:28 am

Jagger

I chuckled and said, "I wasn't going in that direction." Then I pulled the ring from my pocket as I watched her go into the bathroom and get a tissue. I got up and followed her into the bathroom, going up behind her. "Tessa, can you turn around?" I said, holding my hand with the ring in it behind my back so she couldn't see it.

Stella

I smiled up at him and said, "Alright. Be careful."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:10 am

Tessa
I turned around, "What is it." I said seeing that he had something behind his back but looking at his face as I used a tissue to blow my nose and then threw that away. I put my sweaters sleeves over my eyes, letting the tears soak into the fabric, "I don't know why I'm so emotional, I haven't been emotional until now. Why hit me now?" I said laughing a bit as I put down my arms.

Michael
"I'll be careful. Keep the bed warm for me." I said smiling as I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and left the room before coming back about ten minutes later. I had fed well tonight so I was warm as ever. I climbed back into the bed and curled around her and put my arms around her so she was close to my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

Jagger

I chuckled at her comment then waited until she lowered her arms from her eyes. Then I dropped to one knee, pulling my hand out from behind me at the same time. "Tessa, you are amazing and wonderful. You're beautiful and kind and you warm my heart with your smiles and your laughs. I can't imagine my life without you. Tessa, will you do me the great honor of marrying me and being my wife?" I said, looking up at her and holding the ring out in between my fingers.

Stella

"I will." I replied, kissing him back when he kissed me. I curled up and waited for him to him to come back. When I heard the door open and felt him climb back onto the bed about ten minutes later I smiled. I snuggled against him when he curled around me and put his arms around me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 am

Tessa
My eyes widened at what he was saying and looked at him. "Jagger..." I said so surprised as I looked down at him on his knee. I started to cry but it was happy tears. "Yes Jagger, I'll marry you a hundred times over." I said trying to control my tears. If I could bend down I would but I was to large. Then I felt my water break, "Jagger we need to go to the hospital, my water broke." I said with my eyes widening.

Michael
"I see your still away gorgeous." I said nuzzling her pulse point even though I wasn't hungry any more. I was very warm since I ate like a king tonight so I wasn't a danger to my mate and soon to be child

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Jagger

I smiled and stood up and took her hand and put the ring on her ring finger. Then I pulled her into a hug, gently rubbing her back. I pulled back and smiled at her but the smile turned into a shocked look when I heard her comment. "Alright. Here, let me help you out to my car." I said, taking her hand and starting to help her out of the room.

Stella

"Yes, I am." I replied, giggling when I felt him nuzzle the pulse point in my neck. I snuggled closer to him, his warmth comforting me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Tessa
I stopped and gripped his hand as the pain hit me, "Jagger." I said crying out loudly as I tried to hold back my light screams of pain. I slowly made it to his car and sat down in the seat. "It hurts so bad." I said crying out.

Michael
"Good." I said letting my tongue go over her pulse point. "You are more gorgeous than the most beautiful red rose." I said stroking her arm up and down

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Jagger

I reached over and gently squeezed her hand as I pulled out of the driveway. I started to drive to the hospital, my foot pressed on the accelerator. I was only slightly speeding in my rush to get her to the hospital.

Stella

I giggled when he licked my pulse point and I smiled up at him lovingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Tessa
"Please Jagger, faster. The babies coming." I said taking his hand and placing it on my stomach as I gripped the door through the pain of soon to deliver but I was fighting it, I didn't want to have our daughter born in a car

Michael
I smiled as I looked up at her and stroked her face. "What do you want to do?" I asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Jagger

I nodded and quickly pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked. I helped her out of my car and I carried her bridal style into the hospital. I quickly found a nurse and told her that my fiancé was having a baby. Her eyes widened and she quickly got a wheelchair and I put Tessa in it. I followed them as Tessa was wheeled into the birthing room.

Stella

"I don't know. We could go out for a bite to eat or we could go out to a club." I replied, smiling as he stroked my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Tessa
"Jagger, don't leave." I said taking his hand in mine before feeling the contractions going closer together which meant the baby was coming fast and was ready to come into the world. I was in so much pain, at this point I didn't know if I ever wanted to get pregnant.

Michael
"I'd rather get something to eat but I won't be eating." I said getting off of her and putting on some clothes that weren't so holey.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Jagger

"I won't." I assured her, holding onto her hand. I hated that she was in pain and I wished there was something I could do to help.

Stella

I smiled and said, "Alright." Then I got up and slipped my outfit from earlier back on. Then I disappeared into my bathroom to fix my makeup.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 am

Tessa
I arched my back and cried out as the doctor said to push. So I pushed and pushed until I gave birth to a little girl. She wasn't on the big side but she was very healthy baby. I leaned back and released his hand. "Sorry, I didn't mean to crush your hand." I said looking up at him before drifting to sleep.

Michael
I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my hands protectively over our baby that was growing fast inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next