Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 pm

(Just giving you a taste as to what you'll be missing Very Happy Want to go ahead with it?)

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:59 pm

(We had a zombie topic. Why'd you stop posting in it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:59 pm

(Started to lose interest, if you want we can keep it the way it is or we can change it)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:02 pm

(I really wasn't planning for this to be a zombie topic so can we keep it the way it is? If you want, we can start another zombie topic or continue our old one.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Tessa
I walked out of Jagger's arms and went to the drinking fountain to get a drink of water.

Michael
"I hope your music doesn't get between us." I said nodding as I looked around as we pulled into the parking lot

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Jagger

I turned back to the lab and put my rubber gloves back on.

Stella

I shut off my car and got out, walking around the car and opening the passenger door for him so he could get out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Tessa
I sighed when I saw him go back to work. My shoulders slouched and I sat outside waiting for the end of the day bell to go off but that's another hour and a half. It was cold out but right now I felt numb so I didn't really feel the cold.

Michael
"Ya know I'm supposed to do that for you not the other way around." I said shutting my door and looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Jagger

We finally finished the lab and I sat back down in my seat after cleaning up the table. I was glad this was the last class of the day.

Stella

I laughed and took his hand. "Come on!" I said, pulling him inside the club. Several people greeted me, knowing I was part of the band performing tonight, as I walked towards the back dressing rooms. Some guys even checked me out, although I ignored them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Tessa
I walked home from school which was at least a mile and a half. Right now that probably wasn't a good idea but I didn't have a ride home so I didn't have a choice. I got home and went to bed. I was numb inside and laid on my side.

Michael
I didn't like the fact that some guys were checking her out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Jagger

The bell finally rang and I walked out of class to head towards the front to wait fro Luna, Lysander, and Stella.

Stella

I walked into my dressing room and took out my phone, sending out a quick joint text to Luna, Lysander, Jagger, and Tessa, ~I'm already at The Coffin Club. Just met me here. FYI: I have you all's costumes and such.~ A simple ~Okay.~ came from Luna and Lysander a few seconds later. Then I walked over to a makeup table and took out my makeup and started to apply the makeup I used for our band performances.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Tessa
I didn't get out of bed or looked at my phone. I wasn't going. I fell asleep and slept for a good hour and a half.

Michael
"I'll be out there watching you." I said nodding as I headed to the door

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Jagger

I looked down and read the text from Stella. I walked out of the school and climbed into my truck. I started it and drove to The Coffin Club.

Stella

"Okay." I said, keeping my eyes on my reflection. I put black and dark purple eye shadow on my eyes and lined them with deep, dark purple eye liner. Then I added deep, blood red blush and black lip liner, adding a little more black lipstick to my lips to make it darker. Lastly, I glued fake vampire fangs to my canines. I looked at my reflection before I walked out of the dressing room. Everyone else's stuff was already in their dressing rooms since I had put it in there. I spotted Michael and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and said sexily into his ear, "I've come to suck your blood." Then I playfully bit his neck with my fake vampire fangs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Michael
I jumped when I didn't expect it. "I might enjoy it." I said kissing her softly and giving her ass a smack.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Stella

I giggled and kissed him back. Then I pulled away and flashed my fake vampire fangs at him then asked, "What do you think of my makeup and fangs?"

Jagger

I saw Luna and Lysander walking up to the club and we walked inside together.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Tessa
I sat in my room that was pitch black. So much for Jagger i thought to myself. I turned off my phone and climbed out of bed as I put a hand on my rounding stomach. I packed my things and headed for the car, my family was moving tonight.

Michael
"I think you don't need those things to look gorgeous." I said kissing her neck and cupping her ass in my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Stella

"It's for the performance." I replied, giggling when he kissed my neck. Then I saw Jagger, Luna, and Lysander come walking up but noticed Tessa was missing. "Where's Tessa?" I asked Jagger when he came up to me.

Jagger

I was silent for a moment before I said, "She's quitting the band."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm

We left that night. *Bye* I said in a text to my friends. I rubbed my large stomach. I wanted Jagger but my mom wouldn't let me see him, to say goodbye. A tear went down my face.

Michael
"I heard she was moving tonight." I said nodding as I wrapped my arm around her waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Stella

I looked between my boyfriend and Jagger then whipped out my phone when I got a text. I read it then quickly typed, ~Where are you moving?!~ and sent it. Then I looked up and said, "We need someone to cover keyboard." I said then I turned my head towards Michael. "Michael?" I said, giving him a pleading look. We were totally screwed if we didn't have someone on keyboard tonight.

Jagger

My eyes widened at Michael's comment then I took out my phone when I got a text. I saw it was from Tessa as I read it then I typed, ~You're moving?~ and sent it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Tessa
*Yes, my mom just told me. I have no choice, I don't want to go* I said back to him. I was silently crying in the back seat as I put my hands on my stomach

Michael
"I don't know anything about keyboards." I said honestly. I've never played one

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Jagger

My attention was now focused on my phone as I got another text from Tessa. ~Do you know where you're moving to?~ I typed and sent.

Stella

I did a mental facepalm and turned to the others. "Does anyone know someone who could cover keyboard for tonight? Otherwise we're screwed." I said, looking at Jagger, Luna, and Lysander.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 am

Tessa
*No, Jagger I don't want to go* I said. You could almost hear the desperation and my emotions in my texts. I didn't want to move, I wanted Jagger to know his baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Jagger

I read Tessa's text and felt tears sprout in my eyes. I could how desperate she was. My fingers flew over the keyboard as I typed, ~Tell me the address where you move and I'll come get you.~ I quickly sent it, looking up at the others.

Stella

I saw both Luna and Lysander both shake their heads and I 'bout lost it. "Dammit! We need Tessa back!" I almost screech, throwing my hands up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Tessa
I looked at the address where we moved and typed it to him. I just hoped he could take me away from my family. I didn't want to be here.

Michael
I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Don't worry baby, we'll think of something." I said putting my hands on her stomach, over her womb. I smiled as I pressed a kiss to her neck. I smiled, "I'll do it." I said cracking my fingers, since that's how I got ready to play anything. I had been in a band but I had quit because it was getting boring

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Jagger

I looked down at the address and quickly typed back, ~Alright. But I'll have to come get you after the performance. It's almost time for the band to get ready. Are you okay with that? If not, I'll come get you now.~ I sent it then returned my attention to the others.

Stella

I looked up at Michael in shock and happiness. "You will?! Oh my Goddess, I freaking love you!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him and hugging him hard. Then I turned to the others and announced, "People, we have a keyboardist!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Tessa
I didn't want to ruin his day by him missing the performance. *Stay, I don't want you to miss it.* I said. I walked into the room and luckily while I had been in school today they had moved everything into my room so it was all set up. I sat on my bed and looked out the window at the night sky, the moon was bright tonight.

Michael
I wrapped my arms around her as well and smiled. "Just this once." I said nuzzling her neck with my nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next