Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Jagger

~Okay. I'll come by after the performance.~ I typed then sent back.

Stella

I smiled up at him and kissed him. "That's all I need. All right everyone, to the dressing rooms! Luckily I brought an extra male costume. And, Michael, you'll also be sporting fake vampire fangs. And I'll help you with the makeup." I said. Then I grabbed both Jagger's and Michael's hands and pulled them towards the dressing rooms, hearing Luna's and Lysander's snickers as they followed behind us.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Michael
I looked at my girl, "Hun I don't think Tessa is coming back to the band." I said nodding as I gave her hand a light squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Jagger

I let Stella pull me along then I gently pulled my hand out of hers and disappeared into my dressing room. I found that my costume was already in there so I started to get changed.

Stella

"Yeah. I know. But right now, I'm not worried about that. What I'm about is that you need to get your handsome ass in that dressing room and get ready." I replied, practically pushing him into the dressing room that would have been Tessa's. I pulled the male costume out of the bag that also contained a female costume that Tessa would have worn. I unfolded it and held it up. It was a black silk suit with a high collared, black overcoat and black, platform combat boots. It almost looked like a uniform a Japanese high school would have used in its past, except for the combat boots. I handed the costume to Michael and said, "Here. Put this on. I'll get working on setting out your makeup."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 am

Michael
"I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you baby." I said putting a hand on her stomach wondering if she was pregnant. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply as I squeezed her ass in my hands and ground my hips to hers showing her how much I wanted her again

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Jagger

I stepped out of my dressing room and looked at the closed door of Tessa's dressing room that was now Michael's. Then I headed towards the entrance that lead to the dressing rooms to wait for the others.

Stella

I groaned when I felt Michael squeeze my ass and grind his hips against mine, knowing how much he wanted me. I gave him a long, lingering kiss then pulled back with reluctance. "As much as I hate to stop, we really have to get you ready. We're scheduled to perform in 15 minutes." I said, my voice slightly husky with desire.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Tessa
I got on my jacket and left my house with tears going down my face. I was running away, I kept my hands on my large swollen stomach. I wanted my Jagger

Michael
"But baby, how can I go on stage with a ragging hard on?" I asked smiling as I walked towards her and kissed her neck and rubbed at her pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Jagger

I leaned against the wall, looking out at the gathering crowd.

Stella

I groaned and looked up at him. "Okay. But it has to be quick, alright?" I replied, starting to lift up my skirts so I could pull down my panties.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Tessa
I was so tired once I walked into the club. I sat down and panted. I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open.

Michael
I smiled and kissed her gently. "Mmm good." I said putting my hand between her legs as I soon pushed my cock into her pussy. I kissed her neck and picked her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Jagger

I continued to look out at the crowd, a bored expression on my face.

Stella

I moaned when he pushed into me, lifting my legs and wrapping then around his waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Tessa
I took a long drink of some water and waited for the show to begin.

Michael
I smiled as I pushed in and out of her. "God." I said gripping her hips as I pushed more of my cock inside her depths. I was groaning and grunting as I gripped her ass in my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Jagger

I looked around the club and soon spotted Tessa sitting at the bar. I automatically straightened but knew I couldn't go over to her until after the performance. Instead, I just deemed to watch her, my eyes traveling over her delicate form.

Stella

I moaned as he thrusted in and out of me, shoving his dick deeper and deeper into me each time. I could feel my climax bubbling to the surface, yearning to break free.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Michael
I shoved myself inside her and released inside her. "God baby.." I said panting as I placed my forehead on her shoulder. I pulled out of her once I was finished releasing, I gave her a few kisses. "You have to be pregnant right? Since we've never wore a condom." I said looking at her lovingly

Tessa
I saw Jagger and kept my hands on my stomach as I rubbed out growing baby. I felt some kicks and would jump every once in a while with the baby surprising me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Stella

I cried out when he released into me, my own climax finally roaring up and breaking free. After he pulled out of me I pulled my panties back up and fixed my skirt. "Yes, most likely. I'll have to take a pregnancy test to be sure." I replied, looking at him. Then I whirled around and grabbed the costume for Michael and turned back around to face him. "Now, lets get you ready for the performance." I said with a bright smile, holding the costume out to him.

Jagger

I saw Tessalook up at e and I met her eyes and smiled, giving her a little wave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:54 pm

"Your going to kill me before I even get to see our baby." I said being dramatic but I was just playing with her. I got dressed in front of her and god did I want to kidnap her and keep her to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Stella

"Haha, very funny." I replied, smiling to show him I was joking. I watched him get dressed then, after he was done, I motioned to my makeup table and said, "Come over here so I can fix your makeup and fangs."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 pm

"Don't need the fangs." I said running my tongue up and down my long glistening white fangs. I kissed her breasts that were showing. I then rubbed her stomach, I could smell how her scent changed when she got pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Stella

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open when I caught sight of his fangs. I dropped the eyeliner pencil I had been holding and it fell to the table with a clatter. "Wait a second, you're a vampire?!" I exclaimed, my shock causing my voice to be a little more raised and higher-pitched than normal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 pm

"Yes. I hope I don't scare you, I don't mean you any harm or anything because if I did I would have harmed you already." I said. I didn't know if I should touch her so I kept my hands to myself so I didn't scare her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Stella

"No way do you scare me. I mean, my band is called Vampires of the Neighborhood." I replied, recovering quickly from my shock. I grabbed the eyeliner pencil off the table and gently grabbed his chin. "Look up." I ordered as I started to apply the eyeliner.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

I let her treat me roughly and looked up. "But it might be frowned upon if you jerk my head around by my people." I said through my teeth so I didn't move and mess her up. I thought about our baby, *You do not have to worry about the baby, it won't hurt you from the womb* I said to her softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Stella

"You have to realize I have no earthly idea what you're talking about." I replied, referring to his first comment. I soon finished with the eyeliner a d set down. Then I picked up an unused black lipstick and started to slick it on his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

I sighed, "With how your treating my my subjects would kill you. So take it easy, their all over this place." I said after she put that stuff on me that I didn't like the smell of. Tonight if she so wished I'd turn her and she'd be my bride to rule by my side for eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Stella

"So, you're what, their leader?" I asked, capping the lipstick and setting it down. Then I grabbed a comb and started to comb his hair, sweeping a little of it over his eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm

"Basically yes but we use a different name for leader." I said pulling away from the brush. I stood up and waited, "Well are we going to hurry, I want to get this over with." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Stella

I gave a little pout then I set the comb down before I fluffed his hair with my fingers. Then I took his hand and led him out of the dressing room and up to Jagger, Luna, and Lysander.

Jagger

I smiled and nodded at Stella when she came walking up. Then my head jerked towards the stage when I heard, "And now please welcome the band Vampires of the Neighborhood to the stage!" I immediately pushed away from where I had been leaning and walked onto the stage to the sounds of cheering and applause, noticing Stella coming up to walk beside me. We all took our places and were still for a moment, staring out at the crowd.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next