Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:32 am

Normally to a gir I would have replied with sex. But this was what the entire awkward situation was about. 'Nothing. It's fine. I respond.' I place my phone on the bedside table, screen down, and turn my side away from the phone, and close my eyes.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 am

Star

I picked up my phone when it vibrated and sighed as I looked at his text. I knew he was lying but I typed back anyways, ~Alright. Goodnight. I love you.~ I hesitated before I sent the text, afraid how he would react to the, 'I love you part.' I didn't really expect an answer so I put my phone on the nightstand and turned away from it and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 am

I picked up my phone, read the text, put the phone back down with a sign, and fell asleep.

(what now?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 am

Star

I son feel asleep, knowing he wasn't going to answer.

(How about skipping ahead to were they meet for their next date?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:45 am

(Okay)

"Mom I'm going to go the movies with some friends. The midnight premier." I told my mom as I slipped out of the house and got in the car and drove to Star's house to go pick ehr up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 am

Star

I watched for his car to pull and went outside when I saw it, making sure to close and lock the door behind me. My parents had gone out to dinner with some friends so I didn't have to worry about explaining t them where I was going. I slide into the passenger seat of his car and greeted him with a little peck on the lips then said, "Hey. I missed you." I had almost forgotten about the incident from a couple days ago.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 am

"I missed you too babe" I said, receiving the light kiss. "I was thinking that we could go out to dinner tonight" I suggested.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:56 am

Star

"That sounds good." I replied, smiling warmly and lovingly at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

I drove to a nice restaurant that was dimly lit with nice music playing. "table for two please" I asked the waiter. After our last date, I wanted to treat Start to a nice fancy date.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Star

I looked around the restaurant, glad I had worn my fancy black dress and black shoes that went with the dress, seeing how fancy the restaurant was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 pm

The waiter led us to a table near the back. When I walked with Star through the dimly lit restaurant, I felt for her hand, and took a light hold of it. When we reached the table, I reluctantly let go from her soft, warm hand. I motioned with my hand for her to sit in whichever seat she wanted.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Star

I smiled when he held onto my hand and was reluctant to let it go when we reached the table. I sat down in the seat next to him and waited for him to sit down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm

(you mean across the table from?)

I scooted her seat in, making sure to be extra polite tonight. I walked around the other side of the table and sat down, scootching in the chair. I picked up the wine menu and opened it. Then, I changed my mind and put it down. With the waiter still standing at the table, I look up to him and say, "I'll just have a water please". Then I look over at Star, waiting for her to order a drink. I smile slightly when I see the perfections of her face illuminated by the candle flickering on the table.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:51 pm

(Yeah. My bad.)

Star

"I'll have a sweet tea." I said to the waiter. When the waiter left I turned to my boyfriend and smiled then reached across the table and grabbed one of his hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow at how greedily she took my hand after the waiter left. I gave it a slight squeeze and began rubbing my thumb over her smooth hand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her beautiful face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Star

I smiled and gently squeezed his hand as he ran his thumb across mine. "I missed you." I told him, continuing to smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm

"You don't even know" I responded. the times we got together were so precious. When I was apart from her I longed for her. I longed for her in more than one way. It was so hard, but so worth it, seeing her. I leaned over the table for a little peck before looking at the dinner menu. I did not let go of her hand.

(how about to progress the plot, she has to go to something important like a wedding or somthing (in the future), and he persuades her to spend that time with him, despite her protests. She finally agrees, and thats when her mother or someone finds out)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Star

I smiled when he kissed me then I opened my menu, also not letting go of his hand.

(Sure. Sounds interesting.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm

I parted my lips from hers and opened the menu. The steak looked really good. The meat cooked on a pan with caramelized onions and red wine, sprinkled with salt and pepper. Simple yet delicious. After scanning through the rest of the menu, I decided I would order the steak.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Star

I looked through the menu and spotted something called blood sausages. If heard they were good so I decided to order them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:28 am

The waiter came to the table and took our orders. He took our menus and walked away. When the silence came, I debated whether apologizing about out last time together. It was a while ago, and i knew that she forgave me, but I still felt that she should know. I was actually mad at her after the whole thing was over. Not guilty. Why had she rejected me? We were so into it. I decided not to mention it. He looked down at the candle, watching the flame moving up and down with the drafts of air in the room.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 am

Star

After the waiter left a heavy silence ensued and it made me uncomfortable. I tucked my hands in my lap and looked around, not sure what to say.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:35 am

after about an hour of very little talking between us, the waiter came with our food. I picked up my sharp knife and began cutting the tender steak. It was juicy and looked so good. I lifted the small piece up to my mouth and chewed it. It was good.

(sorry I'm not really in the writing mood right now)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 am

Star

I picked up my knife and fork and cut into one of the blood sausages and lifted it to my mouth. I almost moaned at the flavor, it was that good.

(Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:06 am

"You like it?" I said chuckling. I looked down to cut another peice of my steak. I chewed it, smiling at her.

(jk. im back in the mood)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next