Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

I walked down the street as I headed to work, I was so going to be late if I didn't hurry up. I hated my job but it was money and I needed money. I hurried up another block but had to slow down as i couldn't move like I used to with my injury that hasn't quite yet healed properly. I winced from the pain. I would be prime real-estate for a kidnapper.

(Kidnapper and male)

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm

(Okey doke.)

Asuka

I waited in the shadows of an alley, watching the girl who obviously had an injury hurry along the sidewalk and I smiled. She would be a perfect victim for me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:55 pm

(Thought I'd make a new one since we only have three but now four topics. Do you know what he's going to use her for?)

I finally got into work and sighed,"Sorry I'm late, my leg was giving me trouble." I said breathless. I walked to the back to check in and headed out to work with some animals. I worked at a pet store. I sighed when someone commented on an animal that looked sick. I checked out the animal and soon called the vet for an appointment to get the female bird a check up. I soon went to throw garbage away in the alley

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:04 pm

(I was thinking maybe he could be a panther shapeshifter and he needs her as a breeder?)

Asuka

I watched her put trash in the garbage in the alley and I slowly started to approach her, sticking to the shadows.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm

(Sure)

I ran my fingers through my long black hair but had red towards the tips of my hair. I headed back into the building but before that I looked down the alley, I felt like something was watching me,"Someone there?" I asked kinda nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:19 pm

(Okey doke.)

Asuka

I froze at her voice and watched her, unmoving. I hoped she didn't see me as I moved slowly more into the shadows.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:22 pm

I knew I saw something so I hurried into the building. I shivered once I was in there. When my shift was done thankfully I was heading to my friends house to stay over there once I had told her about someone watching me. My friend was helping me massage my injured leg since it was hard for me to do

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Asuka

I waited for a few minutes after she left the building then I darted out of the alley and grabbed her. I pulled her back into the alley, clamping a chloroform filled rag over her nose and mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:46 pm

I saw my friend running after us before I blacked out and my hands fell from his arms to my sides. I was engulfed in darkness, no dreaming for me in this personal hell. I woke up some where I didn't remember and then it came back to me and my eyes came popping open

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Asuka

I looked down at her, seeing her wake up. I smiled and said, "We'll, look who's awake."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

I followed the voice and looked at the man that had taken me from my work. "Please let me go, I don't even know why you'd want me, I'm not what you want." I said. I knew why he had taken me, the crimes have risen. Supernatural creatures were taking humans to breed with them but I wasn't any good. I stuttered, half deaf, and I didn't even know if I could get pregnant since none of my other sisters could and no one thought my mother could have kids but me and my two other sisters were lucky to be alive

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Asuka

"I don't think so. I believe you can give me what I want." I replied, stepping into the light so she could see me. I was completely naked, as was she. I had stripped her of her clothes before I had tied her to the bed. I had only taken off my clothes a few minute ago, prepared to have sex with her even though she was still unconscious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm

I could believe I was laughing. "I doubt I can give you the babies you clearly want." I said as some tears went down the side of my face as I pulled at what kept me bound. I closed my legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Asuka

I watched as she tried to close her legs and I laughed. "Don't try to stop me. I will get what I want, even if it's just having sex with you. I don't want to have dragged you here for nothing." I told her. I climbed onto the bed and got on top of her and kissed her, putting my knees on her legs so she couldn't close them or kick me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 pm

I cried out as the pain in my right leg hurt so bad,"Stop! Your hurting my leg!" I said as I arched with the pain as I gripped the rope and my eyes were so tightly closed as tears went down my face and pooled in my ears. "Stop please, just get off my legs and I'll give you want you want." I said begging him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Asuka

I looked at her closely then took my leg off her injured leg but left my leg on her other one but took some of my weight off of it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 pm

I sighed as I spread my legs with difficulty as my right leg was stiff and it ached and hurt. I waited for him to pushed himself onto me,"Well what are you waiting for? Afraid you might let me go?" I asked baiting him some

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Asuka

I glared down at her then kissed her as I started to thrust into her. I groaned against her lips at how tight she was as I continued to thrust into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:22 pm

I didn't make a sound so it didn't pleasure him more to hear me trying to get him off. I stayed still and closed my eyes and imagined a better place and thinking about what kind of husband I'll have if I could escape from here and from him. I tried to move my hurting leg but it hurt to much so tears spilled from my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Asuka

I continued to thrust into her, picking up my speed and going harder. "Come on. At least try and enjoy this." I told her. Then I moved my mouth down to one of her breasts and sucked her nipple into my mouth and let my tongue make lazy, sexy circles around it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:48 pm

I laughed,"Don't try to flatter yourself." I said still not moving and was very tense under him as I waited desperately wanting him to release and get off of me, he was hurting my leg,"How can I enjoy it if I'm in fucking pain?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Asuka

"Just concentrate on the pleasure." I replied, moving my hand up to tweak and pluck her other nipple while kneading her breast.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:59 pm

"Last I checked women don't enjoy men raping them." I said angrily. I guess I had to just force him to give over his seed so I pushed my hips up to his, letting my leg gently push up into his balls. I didn't feel pleasure but I wanted him off of me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Asuka

I groaned when she pushed her leg into my balls and I felt my dick swelling inside her. I started to thrust harder and faster into her, wanting to keep on going for a little longer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:18 pm

I pushed just a little more into his balls,"Give me your seed." I said softly into his ear, knowing he'd hear me clearly. I pulled his head up to mine and kissed him. I didn't really enjoy it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next