Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 24 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 pm

I looked at him, "Haven't I given you a big reward? I'm giving you kits so isn't that big enough mister terrify kitty?" I asked cheekily before following him and watched him. I hated spiders, they were so gross! "You are my savior." I said bending at the waist in a worshiping stance. When he killed it I quickly got out of the room since I didn't know if he'd chase me with it or not. I went down the stairs and looked through the fridge and soon started to make eggs and sausage. I had to go to the grocery store since I had a lot of cravings. I ate an apple as I cooked. I was only in one of his big shirts and a pair of panties as I rubbed the sore spot on my neck. "Asuka! Would you please come here? Will you look at my neck? I think he gored me with his claws and it hurts." I said as it did and soon saw blood on my fingers and my heart pounded nervously as I grabbed paper towels and pressed them to my neck.

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 24 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Asuka

I smiled, acting like I hadn't heard her. I would let her imagine what I would want as a reward. I knew she was following me and soon I spotted the spider. I chuckled at her comment and watched her bow. "Well, of course I am. I'm your mate after all." I replied, then I turned my attention to the spider. With a lot of flair I brought my foot down on the arachnid, giving a little laugh in the process. I watched her hurry away, frowning slightly. I had no idea what she was running away from. I soon shrugged, mossying towards the kitchen. But at her call I was in the kitchen by her side in seconds. I gently took her hand away from her neck and saw a few little holes dripping with blood there. "Yeah. He got you. Here, let's see if this helps." I said, leaning forward and starting to gently lick her neck where the wounds were.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

I put my hands on the counter and shivered with delight as he licked my neck. My arousal spiked as my juices filled my pussy, my pussy clenched around nothing as I pushed my hips towards his hips in invitation as I kept my hair away from my neck and moaned. I always wanted him to do that, lick and gently hold me still as he mated me. Just imagining that I moaned and pushed back into him once more. "Asuka..." I said whimpering as I took one of his hand and put it in my panties and pressed his fingers against my folds. "Please, your making me horny when you lick my neck." I said shivering in delight as he kept licking.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Asuka

I saw her put her hands on the counter and smiled when she shivered. I started to lick her neck a little rougher, smelling her juices as they filled her pussy. Her hip bumped my thigh and I smiled even more, knowing she was getting horny. When she moaned and pushed back into me even more I couldn't help moaning myself, feeling her ass make contact with my cloth covered dick. Her whimper made me smile even more and I felt her take one of my hands and put it in her panties and press it to her folds. I started to rub her folds, chuckling slightly at her comment. "What, do you not want to be horny?" I asked, still licking her neck and rubbing her folds, feeling how wet she was getting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 pm

"Asuka, don't tease me." I said pushing my hips against his cock as I pushed down on his fingers so a little bit of his fingers entered me and I moaned and purred with delight. I put a hand on his and pushed his fingers inside me. "Please, I want to feel your cock stretch me." I said taking his fingers deeper inside me as I tried to get him horny enough where he'd take me. I shivered some more as he licked my neck and I ripped his shirt with my claws hoping this wasn't his favorite shirt before ripping my panties and was naked and waiting for him as my juices were going down the inside of my thighs for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Asuka

I smiled at her comment then felt her push down on my fingers which caused them to slip inside her. I started to pump them in and out of her, notcing she placed a hand on mine to push my fingers into her more. "Be patinet, baby. I want you nice and wet for me." I told her, still licking her neck but now gentle nibbling on it. I felt her claws rip through my shirt and I knew she also ripped off her panties. I smiled and moved my other, unoccupied hand up to stroke and pluck her breasts and nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:23 pm

"But I'm dripping wet for you." I said moaning when he played with my breasts as I eagerly pushed down on his fingers and pushed my breasts into his hand as I purred and smiled. I shifted shapes and trotted up the stairs and jumped up onto the bed and waited for him. I was a little bit smaller than him so it would be easy for him to mate me. I wanted to try mating in our animal shapes. I meowed to him as I curled my tail over my front paws waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Asuka

I smiled when she pushed down on my fingers and I kept pumping them in and out of her. I frowned when she shifted shapes and watched her trot off towards the bedroom. I smiled when she me meowed for me and I shifted to my panther form and followed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:19 pm

When he came into reach I rubbed my smallish body under his chin and underbelly. I licked his face lovingly and went between his front legs to playfully nip at his legs before laying down and moving my tail out of the way so he could mount me. I flicked my tail back and forth waiting for him to mount. I yawned and licked my long black and white legs before stretching my lean but muscular legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 am

Asuka

I smiled when she rubbed herself under my chin and underbelly then watched as she went in between my front legs and nipped at them playfully. I smiled again when she laid down and moved her tail out of the way so I could mount her. I lowered myself down onto her, my tool extending as I started to poke it around so I could find her hole.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm

I meowed again and when he came in reach I licked his chin as I ran my tail on him as I pushed back once I felt him tool come in contact with my entrance. I wanted him really bad since he had gotten me all round up from fingering me in my human form. I dug my claws into the bed so I didn't land on my face when he began to thrust into me. I was careful not to shred the bed with my long sharp claws as I listened to him make his noises

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Asuka

I felt her lick my chin and I purred, feeling my tool come in contact with her entrance. As I started to push into her I felt her push back against me, forcing the tip of my tool to sink into her. I snuffed gently and licked her neck before I started to push more of my tool into her, purring and snuffing at her and nuzzling her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

I purred back at him, showing him how content I was. I let my heat scent go full blast, to tempt him even more. I liked being a temptress but this time I was staying with him instead of leaving once I got what I wanted and that was sex. I kinda felt intimidated by his size since he was so much larger but I still loved him and he'd always be my long term mate. I pushed my spine into his stomach and ran my tail on his back legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Asuka

I purred even more at her and thruster deeper and harder I to her, her heat scent edging me on. I continued to purr and snuff at her, feeling her push her spine up into my belly and run her tail along my back legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:51 pm

I rubbed the top of my head on his chin and pushed back on his tool to try and get him to release his seed into me. I might be pregnant already since we've had sex more than once but it didn't hurt to try more. I put one of my white paws on his front right paw and gently released my claws on his paw to tell him to not go so hard and to be gentle with me since I was so little

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:53 pm

(Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with work and school that I'm barely finding time for myself. We've had several people quit so I've had to be the one to cover the shifts so it's been taking a lot out of me. Both last weekend and today I had to work a nine and a half hour shift. I swear, if I decide to quit it'll be because of this. As of right now I'm seriously considering it. I can't deal with this stress!)

Asuka

I smiled when she rubbed her head along my chin and felt her push back intoe me, knowing she wanted me to release into her. I purred more loudly when I felt my tool start to swell up inside her, hiding slightly when I felt her claws poke my front paws.

(I'm sorry if my post isn't very good. I'm really exhausted and ready to go to bed. Because of that, this is probably going to be my only post for tonight. I'm sorry but I really can't think straight. I'm tired and have a headache.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm

(I feel bad for you with your job.)

I purred back at him with pleasure as I pushed more back into him, I was restless from waiting for him to release inside me. I soon let as much heat scent as I could to get him horny enough where he'd release as I really wanted his seed, I wanted to have kits with him. I loved the softness of his fur on my body when I rubbed against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24