Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 22 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

I looked at him. "Why did you stop?" I asked frowning down at him as I was still on top of him. I was very confused why he'd stop thrusting, did I do something wrong? I asked myself in my head as I waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 22 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:49 am

(Hey,why didn't you post in our other three topics?)

Asuka

I looked up at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's alright. My cock is too large for me to thrust into you anymore. I'm knotted inside you. I should release my seed soon." I told her, and indeed a few seconds later my seed released, shooting straight into her womb. I cried out and arched my back, pushing my cock a little further into her to where it would open the entrance of her womb and be resting there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 am

I arched into him and moaned as I felt him release, I soon followed him in his climax. I gripped his shoulders as I pushed down onto him as I felt him release. I soon laid down on his chest and put my face against his neck and took in his scent and then purred in contentment

(Lost interest)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm

(Oh.)

Asuka

I moaned when I felt her climax around my cock and felt her push down onto me, pushing my cock even further inside her, pressing my balls against the entrance to her pussy, straining it open. I wrapped my arms around her after she laid down on my chest, my cock showing no sign of getting smaller as I kept releasing my seed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 pm

I panted, "How long until your small enough to pull out of me?" i asked looking at him as I was lazy and didn't want to move to much as I felt like a lazy cat in the sun. The sun covered my back and it felt good even in human form. I stretched my lips out over him to catch as much sunlight as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Asuka

"It shouldn't be much longer, but I also don't know since I'm so deep inside you. Well just have to wait and see." I replied, feeling my seed still releasing into her. I watched her, almost captivated by her beauty, the way the sun caught her body only accentuating her beauty and her assets. "You're beautiful." I whispered breathlessly, not sure if she would hear me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:08 pm

I looked at him. "Thanks, your handsome." I said as I was getting quite warm in the sun but I enjoyed it, the cat in me enjoyed it quite much. I stroked his face. "I love you so much, you have no idea how much I love you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Asuka

I smiled up at her and said, "Thanks. I love you too." Then I noticed I had stopped releasing into her and the swelling of my cock was starting to go down. I would soon be able to pull out of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm

I stroked his face as I nuzzled him. "What would you do if I got pregnant?" I asked looking at him as I ran my finger tips up and down his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:27 am

Asuka

"I would be very happy." I replied, smiling up at her and running my hand along her cheek. The swelling in my cock was still going down and was gradually getting loose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 pm

I got off of him slowly so I didn't hurt the both of us but he slipped from me, I smiled down at him and gave him a kiss before getting completely off of him. I got off the bed, "Wanna take a shower and then watch a movie?" I asked heading for the shower as I was sweaty and I didn't like being sweaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Asuka

I watched as she got off of me, kissing her back gently. After she got up I heard her question and smiled a little while I said, "Sure." Then I got up and followed her into the bathroom, giving her bare ass a gentle, affectionate slap.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:49 pm

I squeaked and covered my rump. "Hey now, keep those paws to yourself mister." I said climbing into the shower and turning on the warm water and waited for him to join me. "Some time we should have sex in the shower, I've never had sex in a shower." I said as I watched his sexy form move.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:17 am

Asuka

I chuckled at her reaction and climbed into the shower after her. "Why should I? Just letting you know that ass is mine." I growled sexily into her ear, giving her neck a seductive lick. Then I heard her comment and I smiled. I reached out and pulled her close to me, pressing my cock to her folds and teasing them a bit. "We could now." I suggested, nibbling on her neck as my hands started to slide down to her waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:56 am

"That ass your talking about is mine." I said as I leaned back into him. "I don't know if I should let you fuck me in the shower, your a very bad feline." I said nipping his arm. I took his hand and put his hands as my folds as I was getting horny. I needed him and my heat scent was still lingering but I wasn't quite pregnant just yet. I pushed my ass into his hips as I turned my head and kissed him. "Why should I let you fuck me?" I asked looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 am

Asuka

"Hmmmm, yes, I'm very bad. But you know you like that about me." I replied, nipping her neck back. I smiled when she took my hand and put it at her folds and I could feel she was getting wet. I started to stroke her folds, soon finding her clit and flicking it a few times. I could still smell her heat scent and it was making me want her even more since I knew she wasn't fully pregnant yet. I kissed her back roughly before I answered, "Because you know you love it when I fuck you so hard, fast, and deep. And I know you want me, especially if how wet you're getting is any indication."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 am

I nipped his arm, "You are a dirty dirty leopard." I said moaning when I felt him flick my clit. I cried out in pleasure as I pushed back into him as I laid my head down on his shoulder, "If your going to fuck me hard, fast, and deep them go ahead. I need your cock." I said hissing out in pleasure. I needed him so bad and I wanted him inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

Asuka

I smiled at her reaction and continued to play with her folds and flick her clit. When I heard her request my cock immediately became as hard as a rock and I said, "Gladly." Then I pushed her back against the wall of the shower and lifted her legs to wrap them around my hips so my cock was pressing tightly against her pussy. I groaned as I leaned forward and pushed inside her, her warm wetness surrounding me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 pm

My pussy clamped down hard on his cock as I tightened my hold on his hips and gripped his shoulders as I cried out when he suddenly pushed inside me. I hissed as pleasure hit my nerve endings, this felt so good. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed him thrusting inside me. I kissed him as my eyes were a greenish yellow that of my house cat eyes. I wanted to see his yellow gold eyes that of a black leopard. They always fascinated me, they were feared but I didn't fear my mate. He made my life different and exciting and I enjoyed that. I had found a mate I could be happy with

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:12 am

Asuka

I let out a growl of pleasure when I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, almost climaxing right then and there. But I somehow managed to avoid it, starting to thrust into her. I kissed her back roughly and seductively, knowing my eyes would be turning a yellowish-gold color in pleasure. When I pulled back from the kiss I saw her eyes had also changed and I smiled, starting to thrust into her harder and faster.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 am

I saw his eyes and smiled before closing his eyes and giving his closed eyes a kiss before gently digging in my claws into his shoulder blades. I pressed my body into his. "Please Asuka." I said crying out as I felt him touch my good spot that really set me off but I knew if he touched that spot with his cock it would throw me into a climax and nothing would stop it. I kissed his shoulders and felt my kits moving inside me and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Asuka

I smiled when she clsed my eyes then gently kissed them. When I heard her cry I smiled and started thrusting hard into her g-spot, knowing I had hit it. I bent my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked hard on the stiff little nub. I wanted her to climax even sooner and harder than she normally did.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:12 am

"Asuka!" I cried out as I soon orgasmed. I held onto his shoulders as I watched him suck on my breasts. I was panting as I soon calmed down after tightening my walls on his cock and milked him for his seed. I ran my fingers through his hair and purred at him as I was very satisfied but was curious when I would get pregnant since we've mated quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm

(Don't forget about our other topics!)

Asuka

When she orgasmed and her walls clenched down on my cock I tried to hold back my own orgasm but I couldn't. As soon as my seed went spurting into her I thrusted one last time to where I was buried so deep inside her that my dick was pressing against her cervix and opening it slightly. She would probably get pregnant now since my seed was spilling directly into her womb and I was also buried so deep inside her that the base of my cock and my balls were keeping any of my seed from spilling out of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:22 pm

I arched into him, "Oh Asuka!" I cried out as another orgasm tore through me. I wrapped my legs around his slim hips and panted as I smiled softly up at him as I felt him open me for his seed. "Your quite the stud." I said kissing his arm since I was too tired to lift up to kiss his lips. His dick felt so good inside me. I gently pulled his head down and kissed him. "I think with all the seed you've given me I'll end up with kits." I said smiling softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum