Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Asuka

I chuckled then said, "Alright. Curl up and get some sleep." Then I laid down on the couch and pulled her on top of me to give her a more comfortable position.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:23 pm

I curled up on him and shut my eyes, "Love you feline." I said as I shut my eyes and fell asleep with the comforting smell of home which was him. I was on my side but being careful not to elbow him any where. I put his hand on my growing stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Asuka

I gently rubbed her belly and closed my eyes.

(Ooooo. Guess what?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

(What?)

I slept for a good three hours before I opened my eyes and stretched, being careful not to knock into his head. I yawned and got off of him slowly so not to wake him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:56 pm

(I'm going to sing in my school's SPUD Talent Show.)

Asuka

I grunted a little when she got up but I fell back asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:04 pm

I started to clean up the house from yesterday. I wiped sweat from my forehead. "Asuka wake up. I need help here." I said sitting down in a kitchen chair and leaning back panting.

(Sweet)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:00 pm

(Yeah. I'm really excited.)

Asuka

I heard her voice and I opened my eyes and sat up. "You called?" I asked, looking over at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

"I need a strong man to pick something up for me." I said as I wasn't strong enough to lift it and plus I shouldn't be since I was heavily pregnant. I took a drink of water. "Come on lazy feline." I said smiling as I teased him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Asuka

I smiled and got up and went over to her. "What object do you need lifted?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:23 pm

I lead him up the stairs and pointed to the mirror as it was getting ready to fall over and I didn't want the shit scared out of me when it fall. "It's going to fall soon and I'd rather not pee myself when it happens if I'm in the room." I said nodding as I pecked him on the cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Asuka

I nodded and walked over to the mirror and effortlessly picked it up off the wall, my muscles bulging. I turned around to look at her and asked, "Where do you want it?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:15 pm

"Same place but positioned differently." I said showing him with him still holding the mirror. I gave his cheek a kiss and rubbed him between his legs and watched him put the mirror back and I was happy with how he positioned it. "There all done." I said nodding and smiling as I liked how it is

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Asuka

I put the mirror where she wanted it and stepped away from it, turning back to her. "Anything else you need help with or need lifted?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm

I smiled. "No handsome." I said patting his chest lightly. "But I'd like it if you'd bring me to the hospital, I think the baby is ready." I said gripping his arm and panted

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Asuka

My eyes widened and I nodded. I picked her up and put her in the passenger seat of my truck. Then I climbed into the driver's side and drove quickly to the hospital.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

I leaned back into the seat and cried out as I gripped my stomach, "Asuka." I said crying out and gripped my seat belt. When we came to the hospital I opened my door and got out. Waiting for my mate to help me. "Asuka hurry the babies ready." I said as I had to close my legs or the baby would come out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Asuka

I got out quickly and helped her into the hospital. "Hey, we need help! My wife's giving birth!" I called out, looking around for someone to help her. I called her my wife since mate wouldn't sound right around humans.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:31 pm

I sat down in a wheel chair and cried out. I was whisked up into a room and got my legs in stirrups and gave birth to a health big boy or well more like twin boys

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Asuka

I waited outside her room, pacing anxiously. I was wondering if she had a boy or a girl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm

"Asuka!" I screamed his name as I gripped the sides of the railings on either side of my bed. I was panting and sweaty. I finally gave birth to my second boy. I panted as I laid back as I was finished giving birth. I felt a cool wash clothe on my forehead. I was to weak to open my eyes or move so I fell asleep quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Asuka

I froze when I heard her scream my name and I looked at the door to the room. I wanted to go in but I wasn't sure if I should.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:01 pm

I woke up about 24 hours later and I let my two boys suckle from me. I was still very sore and tired from giving birth but the babies needed food. I had at least was able to take a shower so I wasn't so sweaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Asuka

I walked into her room after she had taken a shower and went over to her bed. "Hey, my love. How are you feeling?" I said, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 pm

"Sore." I said laying back on the bed and sighed. I looked at him then at our twin sons. "You really owe me." I said taking a drink of cold water

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Asuka

I chuckled a little and gave her hand a gently squeeze. "Of course. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." I replied, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next