Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Asuka

I smiled as she orgasmed again and I could feel her walls clenching around my cock, milking it for my seed. "I guees I am." I replied with a chuckle. I watched as she kissed my arm and I realized she must be too tired to lift up and kiss me. When I was about to lean down and kiss her she pulled my head down and kissed me. I smiled at her comment and replied, "I would think so."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:39 pm

I smiled and sighed with contentment. "Can we sleep now or well can I? I'm exhausted since my ankle still hurts." I said putting a gentle hand on his cheek and sighed as I shut my eyes and got on his back and settled down on his chest as I pulled up the blankets and soon fell asleep since I really was tired since my body was trying to heal

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Asuka

"Sure. I'm tired too. And you do need rest, especially if you're pregnant." I replied, pulling gently out of her since I was done releasing. I laid down on my back at her prompting and wrapped my arms around her when she settled down on my chest. I gently kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you." Then I drifted off to sleep, realizing how tired I was after our mating sessions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 am

I soon woke up very early and went down stairs to make breakfast before seeing a cat by the patio doors and sighed, I knew that was the man that I was betrothed to but ignored him before he got aggressive with the glass and I ran up the stairs and gently shut the door so I didn't wake him up. I locked it as well, I shifted into cat form and jumped up on the bed and curled into a ball by my mates neck and head and licked his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Asuka

I shifted a little when she got up but I stayed asleep. A little while later when I felt her get on the bed my eyes fluttered open and I saw she was in cat form and curled up next to my neck. "Morning love. Did you sleep well?" I asked, gently stroking her head. I felt her lick my shoulder and I smiled, liking how it felt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:44 pm

I rubbed my head on his shoulder and head. I shook my head and settled on top of his chest and laid my head on his chest and looked at him with my cool electric blue eyes. I flicked my tail in irritation before getting off of him and shifted. "We had a visitor." I said nervously as I headed for the shower and eventually got out of the now cold shower and got dressed. "I hope your a good fighter." I said putting a hand on my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Asuka

I frowned at her and sat up after she got off my chest. My frown deepened when I saw her tail flick in irritation. I watched as she shifted and my eyes widened at her comment. "Really? Who?" I asked her, figuring she didn't like whoever it was from her attitude. When she came back out of the shower I started slghtly at her comment. "Yeah. I'm a good fighter. Why do you ask?" I replied, getting and going over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

I looked to him, "Because the man I was betrothed to before I ran away and found you can, your much larger than him so it shouldn't be a problem." I said putting my forehead on his chest and smiled softly, "You have things to fight for." I said looking up at him hoping he'd figure out what he had to fight for besides me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Asuka

"Oh. Okay. Well, thanks for letting me know I probably won't have much to go up against." I replied, giving her a slight smile. At her next comment I froze then looked down at her in shock, realization at what she was talking about hitting me. "You're pregnant?!" I exclaimed, happiness makimg an extremely wide smile break out on my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

I looked into his eyes, "Yes, with kits." I said smiling up at him and kissed him softly. "I actually think I'm almost a month pregnant." I said taking his hand in mine as I was very happy. "Want to stay in and watch movies?" I asked curious as I gave him a hug and soon headed down the stairs hoping he'd follow so he could tell me what he wanted to eat

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Asuka

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy!" I said, squeezing her hand then pulling her in for a hug. "Sure. That's fine with me." I replied, following her out of the room and down the stairs.' How many kits do you think you'll have?" I asked her, curious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 pm

I looked back at him, "I don't know maybe one or two." I said nodding as I soon went into the kitchen, "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him and looked into the fridge and found eggs and decided to have omelets with maybe sausages. I soon jumped when I heard a bang on the door. "Who could that be? Could you go look?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Asuka

I nodded so she would know I'd heard her. "I don't care. Whatever you feel like fixing." I replied, smiling at her. I jumped too when I heard the bang on the door. "Okay. Be right back." I said, giving her a quick kiss before I headed out of the kitchen. I went to the front door and started to open it, curious about who would be there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

Matt
I pushed the door open roughly which made him stumble back and hissed threateningly at him as I followed the scent of my soon to be mate. I grabbed her arm and hauled her out the patio doors and she shifted to cat form but I got her by her scruff of her neck and headed for the street where the car was waiting to drive away. If that male she was with knew any better he'd stay out of this. He mated her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Asuka

I fell back when the door was pushed open roughly. I sat on the floor, dazed for a moment, until I saw him drag my mate out of the door by her scruff. I growled angirily and shifted to my black panther form and ran after them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 am

I twisted this way and that as best as I could to get away from him and soon just dug my sharp claws into his arm and hand as I bit him. I saw my mate and I felt hope overwhelm me. I soon was dropped and heard him curse as I booked it over to my mate and stood under his stomach and rubbed my back and head on his belly. I meowed and purred at my mate as I arched my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Asuka

I watched as my mate struggled to get away from the guy, seeing her bite and claw at his hand and arm. I smiled slightly when her eyes met with mine, trying to tell her I would protect her. I was about to launch myself at the guy when he finally dropped her with a curse. She came shooting over to me and darted under my belly. I felt her rub her head and back on my underbelly and heard her meow and purr at me. I smiled then purred back at her before I took a protective stance and growled threateningly at the guy in front of me, the guy who was trying to take my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Matt
I looked at him and ran off as I knew I had lost because as long as I had her he wouldn't dare hurt her but now not so much. I left and I wouldn't be coming back.

I came out from under him and put my front paws on his chest and licked his face as I stood on my back legs. I purred and rubbed my head on his chin and neck. I ran my tail under his chin before trotting back towards the house since it was quite hot out and I wasn't exactly a light colored cat. I walked into the house cautiously and jumped onto the counter, I curled my tail over my white tipped paws to wait for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Asuka

I watched with relief as the guy ran off then I turned my attention to my mate. I smiled when she came out from under me and put her front paws on my chest to lick my face and rub her head on my chin and neck. After she got down I smiled and turned around, feeling her tail run under my chin. I followed her into the house, using my tail to close the door. I saw her jump up onto the counter and I walked up her and smiled up at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 pm

I laid on my back and gently batted at him with my white paws before actually falling off the counter and landed on his back, I luckily landed on my feet on the ground and my heart was beating fast. I sat at his front paws and meowed up at him in contentment before yawning and heading for the bedroom as I've had an eventful day and needed a nap. I trotted into the room and shifted before curling under the covered and rubbed my neck as it was sore from being yanked away from my mate and put a hand on my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Asuka

I smiled as she laid on her back and batted at me with her paws then my eyes widened when she fell. I hurried to break her fall and felt her land on me back. I saw her land on her feet on the ground and sighed in relief, glad she wasn't injured. I smiled again when she sat in front of me and meowed then I saw her yawn and I followed her as she walked away and went into our bedroom. I shifted when she did and crawled under the covers next to her and pulled her close to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:40 pm

I snuggled into him and soon fell asleep. I slept for a few hours and woke up and looked to him, I was draped on him and sighed. Luckily the blinds were drawn so the sun wasn't in my face. I stretched and yawned, my jaws popping as I yawned. I rubbed my eyes and rubbed my belly, I was happy to be having kits of my own. I nuzzled into him some more and felt warm and cuddly with him and his body heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Asuka

I smiled and soon fell asleep after she did. When she woke up and moved my eyes popped open and I jerked my head over to her, making sure she was alright. When I saw she was I sighed and smiled at her. "Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" I greeted her, leaning over to give her a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 pm

I gave him a kiss. "Yes, but hunger woke me up. Seems I'm starving." I said as I got up and stretched once more before getting up off the bed and walked towards the stairs before jumping up and running back onto the bed and gave a startled little squeak. I pressed my forehead on his chest and my heart pounded. "God I hate spiders." I said panting as I pressed a kiss to his chest and lifted my head. "Would you kill it?" I asked pleading with him with my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Asuka

I chuckled then sat up, saying, "Same here. Think I'll join you." I was getting off the bed to follow her when she came running back into the room and jumped onto the bed, practically tackling me. I stared at her in shock for a moment, several bad scenarios going through my mind, until I heard her comment. I sat up again and gave a sigh of relief, glad it was just a spider that had scared her, then I gave her a mischievous smile and said, "Sure. I will vanquish the terrible spider, but you'll have to give me a reward in return." Then I got off the bed and approached the bedroom door, planning on killing the spider.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next