Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Asuka

I kissed her back and groaned, feeling my seed gush into her. I started to pump it deep into her, still kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 pm

I kissed him back and I wanted to touch him. I pushed up into his, giving him more room to push inside me more. "I want it all." I said against his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Asuka

"Then you can have it." I replied, moving my lips down to her neck and kissing it. I continued to pump my seed into her, my seed still gushing into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

I moaned as I pushed my hips up against him,"I want more." I said pressing my breasts against his chest and I got my hands free and put them on his arms as I spread my legs wider apart I cried out as I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Asuka

I allowed my claws to come out on my feet and I cut the ropes that were tying her legs then I retracted my claws. I continued to thrust into her, forcing more and more of my seed to release into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 pm

I moaned as my climax hit me and i tightened around him as I had to stop pressing up into him as my leg hurt. I gripped his arms,"ouch." I said biting my lip as I wrapped my one good leg around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Asuka

"You alright?" I asked, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

"I doubt it really matters to you." I said soon looking away from him and at the wall, I let my limbs go limp and not touching him. I put a hand on my stomach wondering when I'll know I'm pregnant. "Can you get off of me? My leg really hurts and I need to rub it before I get a charlie horse." I said nudging him by his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Asuka

I glared at her for a moment before I pulled out of her and climbed off the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:33 pm

"Or would you rather massage it? Didn't think so." I said as I sat up and started to massage my knee. I shut my eyes as it hurt as i bit my lip. "Damn it! This is all your fault." I said glaring at him. I continued to massage it as best as I could as I sighed and panted with the pain he had caused me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Asuka

I glared at her then went over to her. "Lay back." I told her, gently pushing her back. Then I let my hands heat up to a comfortable temperature and I started to massage her leg, being gently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 pm

"This is what you've gotten yourself into." I said nodding as I shut my eyes as I was getting very comfortable. "Easy that part really hurts above my knee cap. Docs say my knee might not heal right and I might stay like this the rest of my life. You know how much strain that will cause me while being pregnant?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Asuka

"I can help it heal." I replied, being extremely gentle around the part she had mentioned.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:58 pm

I cried out and like a snake striking I grabbed his wrist,"Skip that part, it just really hurts. I got hit by a car a month and a half ago." i said nodding as tears went down my face at the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Asuka

I took my hands off her leg and looked down at her. "I'm sorry that happened to you. And your leg still hasn't healed from it?" I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

"This knee was shattered, the bone none existed. But they fixed it some what." I said sitting up and covered myself. "Just go easy on things with me, okay?" I asked hoping he would. "I'll give you what you want just be nice." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Asuka

"Alright. Are you hungry?" I replied, handing her her clothes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 pm

I thought about it,"Do you have an apple and water?" I asked as I looked over at him with a blush. I took my clothes from him and got dressed and sat back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Asuka

"Yeah. Is that what you want?" I replied, putting my clothes back on and looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

I looked down at my hands on the sheets, I shook my head,"No." i said softly as I probably wouldn't get much from him so I might as well ask him for that."But I guess I'll take that." I said nodding as i swallowed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Asuka

"If you want something else tell me. I'm not going to deprive you of food." I said, slightly annoyed. Did she really think I'd starve her? I needed her healthy, not dead!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:22 am

"Actually I don't need much food. If I eat to much of a portion I throw up so an apple would be fine because my stomach is in turmoil." i said as I nodded. "Am I just stuck in this room?" I asked hoping not or I might go insane since I needed to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Asuka

"Okay. And no, you're not confined to this room. You can come with me to the kitchen if you like." I replied, heading towards the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:06 am

I didn't know if he was playing or not so I followed him. "Why can't you let me go?" I asked looking up at him as I bit my lower lip hoping he didn't yell at me when it was an honest question

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Asuka

I held open the door for her then walked beside her towards the kitchen. I glanced at her when I heard her question then said, "I need children. Most preferably a boy since I need an heir."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next