Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

"To what?" I asked confused why he'd need an heir. I waited for an answer from him as I bit into an apple and drank some water, I thought about it as I chewed

Back to top Go down

Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall Into You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Asuka

"I kinda sorta hold the highest position of my kind that's possible to hold." I replied, turning away from her. I was slightly embarrassed to be discussing this but I knew it was necessary.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm

"What you dying or something? Or why else would you need an heir?" i asked I looked around the place and weighed my options of running out the door and screaming for help. "I hope you realize you can't keep me." i said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Asuka

"It's really not my descion. It's my kind's. They want an heir to ensure they'll have a leader when I do decide to step down or when die. And I know I can't force you to stay here but if you would choose to stay here it would make me very happy." I replied, looking back over at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:18 pm

"I don't know if I can, I have appointments to keep for my knee and such and I just want to do the things before you took me. Hell I don't even know if you have a back yard or something to do things in." I said throwing up my arms as I regretted that and put my hand on my stomach, I wasn't feeling so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Asuka

"You can. You just have to come back here. You'll start living with me. And yes, I do have a backyard. Feel free to go back there whenever you want." I replied, wandering over to the fridge.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:31 pm

I looked at him before rushing to the bathroom as fast as I could and puked. God, it hits this fast? I asked myself but didn't know. "What did you do to me?" i asked knowing he'd hear me. I put my hair in a pony tail so I wouldn't soil my hair. I washed my mouth out and sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Asuka

"I don't know what's happening to you. You should probably take a pregnancy test. There's one on the shelf of the cabinet. My advisors sent it over as a hint that I needed to start searching for a mate so I could have an heir. Sometimes I really hate those guys." I replied, having followed her to the bathroom and I was currently leaning against the door jam staring off into space.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 pm

I shut the door in his face, I thought kidnappers were supposed to be mean or something. I took the test and waited. I'd keep him guessing and I'd hide the thing so he didn't know if I was pregnant or not. I looked at the test and sighed I was pregnant, I placed a hand on my stomach and tears went down my face. I didn't want to have babies like this, being forced into it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Asuka

I waited patiently then I knocked on the door lightly with my knuckles. "Are you done? What does the test say?" I asked, wanting to know if she was pregnant or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 pm

I opened the door and sighed. I pushed past him,"You'll be getting what you want." I said bitterly as I sat on the bed and curled up on the bed and fell asleep. I hated him. I didn't want any of this, I wanted to find my forever man and have his kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Asuka

I heard her words but for some reason I wasn't happy. I hadn't wanted to force her into any of this. I hadn't wanted any of this period. I let out a roar and tore out of the house and headed for the backyard and by the time I was there I was in my black panther form. I took off around the yard, needing to work off my frustration.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 pm

I woke up crying, I didn't want to be forced to be here. I soon fell asleep again and woke up later that next morning. I sighed and got up. I took a shower and got back into my clothes I had wore yesterday and found another apple and ate that as i found some apple juice that I liked and pored a glass of that before swallowing it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Asuka

I was asleep on the couch in the living room, back in my human form.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:40 pm

I smiled as I finished the things and tip toed out of the house and ran as fast as i could go and thanking god he was down town. I went into the police station and they surrounding me. My family was around me and I was happy since I wasn't locked up in the house

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Asuka

I didn't realize she had left since I was still asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:57 pm

I went home with my parents and laid in my bed with my hands on my stomach thinking about everything. He didn't seem happy I was pregnant. When everyone was sleeping I packed a lot of clothes and such and found his place again. I rang the door bell

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Asuka

I jerked awake when I heard the doorbell ring and I staggered towards it rubbing my eyes. When I opened the door and found the girl from earlier standing there I froze then I stepped aside so she could come in. "Oh... Ummm... Uhhhh... Come on in." I said, still not fully awake.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 pm

I looked at him and smirked. I pinched him hard so maybe it would wake him up,"Morning sleeping beauty." I said nodding as I dropped my bags,"Your lucky I came back." I said nodding as i looked around again

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Asuka

I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. "Yeah..." I replied, still kinda tired.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:35 am

I rolled my eyes,"Ya know just forget it." I said taking my stuff and heading to his bedroom and slamming the door shut and locking it. He had royally ticked me off. I sat down and went through my things to find my pjs. I found my shorts which looked like small running shorts but they weren't and then a tank top, I took my bra off since I didn't sleep with them on. I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth before bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Asuka

I finally felt myself fully wake up and I shook my head several times. Then I went up to my room and saw the door was closed. I knocked on it gently with my knuckles and called out, "Hey, are you in there?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:58 pm

"Well where else would I be?" i said in an irritated manner. I walked towards the bed and climbed into it before turning the light off and laying on my side so I could sleep. "Good night." i said and closed my eyes and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Asuka

"Good night." I replied then I walked back to the living room. I curled up onto the couch and fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:13 pm

I got out of bed in the middle of the night and went down stairs and climbed into a small space that I fit in perfectly and put an arm around his waist. I felt better that he was by me. I kissed his bare shoulder and snuggled into his back and fell back sleep and slept soundly when normally I'd wake up by nightmares of my accident

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next