Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:25 pm

I walked down the hall way in my school to head to my sexy class. I kept my head down as I walked with my hoodie hiding my face. A scar streaked down the side of my face like a tear would take but it ended at my jaw and hooked under it. My dad has gotten me in the face with a knife. I had scars all over me and it was embarrassing when people saw them, my parents were in jail but my adoptive family was abusive as well. I was scared to go home that's why I stayed at the library as long as I can.

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm

(What kind of character am I playing?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Caught Up In You (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 pm

(I don't care if your a teacher or a student as long as your a guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm

(Okay. I'll have him be one of her teachers.)

Juka Nagashi

I was sitting my desk grading some papers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 pm

I looked where I was going and sat in my assigned spot. I hoped he didn't make me drop my hood and slouched into my seat and got my things out and started to work. I was nervous about this guy. He was my new teacher that was replacing my old math teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Juta Nagashi

I looked up as a couple if students came in and I nodded a greeting to them then went back to grading papers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:10 pm

I raised my hand as I had a question for the teacher. I couldn't remember how to find pie in a math question. I waited for him to see me and look at me when my hood fell down and I heard gasps and saw people staring at me. I quickly grabbed my hood and put it back up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Juta Nagashi

I saw a raised hand and said, "Yes? Please bring your paper up here."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

I pulled my hood off since I knew I'd be asked to. I walked up to him and handed my paper up. "There." I said dropping it and headed back to my seat.

(It's supposed to be kinda a romantic one)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm

(I know.)

Juta Nagashi

I took the paper from her and was a little shocked by her scars but quickly got over it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Sammy
"I don't want your pity." I said turning away and soon the bell rang and I headed out for gym. I so didn't want to go to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Juta Nagashi

I looked up at the girl in shock and was about to say something when the bell rang and she left the classroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

I went into the girls locker room. I took off my sweat shirt and then my tank top. I heard laughing,"Aren't you supposed to be in the Chainsawe Masicer?" One girl asked me. I rolled my eyes,"At least I have tits." I said smirking as that shut them up. I got on my gym shirt and shorts. I put on my shoes and we had to do five laps around the gym so I complied

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Juta Nagashi

My next class came and I began teaching although my thoughts still lingered on that girl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

I walked back into his class since I had two classes with him. I sat down and watched the front of the class. I bit my lip as I traced my scar with a pen as I focused on my other class assignments since this was a study hall

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Juta Nagashi

I was grading papers but every so often I would glance up at the girl. I wondered what it was about her that piqued my interest so.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 pm

I walked up to his desk and whispered,"If you have questions on how this happened to me ask them or stop staring at me." I said pointing to my scar that looked like it was a stream of tears was going down my cheek but without the puckeredness

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Juta Nagashi

I looked up at her and nodded. "Can you come in after school?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:56 pm

I thought about it. "Yeah." I said going back to my seat and handing late math homework. I sat back down and slept for the rest of the class since this was the last class of the day

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Juta Nagashi

I watched her go back to her seat then went back to grading papers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 am

The bell rang. I watched the others leave and shut the door,"So what do you want to ask me?" I asked leaning back with my feet up on the desk

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Juta Nagashi

I looked up and focused my full attention on her. "How did you get those scars?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"That's none of your business." I said nodding as I stood up and headed for the door. I swung my backpack over my shoulder more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Juta Nagashi

"You told me to ask and I asked." I replied, shrugging. This girl confused me but something about her piqued my interest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:57 pm

I turned towards him,"You want to know? You want to give me pity? Well I don't want it. My father beat me and slashed me with a knife, is that what you wanted to hear from me?" I asked as tears went down my cheeks. I wiped them away,"And I get raped every night. So just leave me alone." I said running from the room and heading towards my car

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next