Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught (Reserved? )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Caught (Reserved? ) Empty Caught (Reserved? )

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 am

Keita looked up a little waking up form a long sleep she stretched her arms and looked to her mobile. She had orders and files to go with them smirking she looked to her target; she had a picture of him at least.She had been doing some research on this target for the past few days now, judging by the last names she guessed that whoever had asked her was their mother or father she didn't usually take this into account but she jsut wondered why such a thing would happen.But as long as she got her pay, the money she lived on everything would be fine and she did have a drop off point for the body as well.

She tugged on a pair of black shorts, t-shirt and pulled her chained twin daggers and guns around her waist that barely made a sound. Pulling on her trainers and a black cloak to help keep her concealed in the shadows she made her way through the darkness towards her target. It did not take her long they had even sent her the address. She found her way onto the roof and waited a little while until she was sure whoever it was sleeping or at least she thought they were before she slipped in.

She barely made a sound pulling on dagger out of its sheath silently to slice their throat within a second but she paused a little something seemed wrong she felt as if she was being watched and that was never good for someone in her occupation.

Keita was 18 years old, she had long black hair she kept tied up and blue-green eyes, she never trusted anyone for one could not in her line of work. You would only get yourself killed that is why. She had not been caught yet, no one had seen her people only knew her as Keita if they knew her at all. She was but a ghost of this town for she had no family either.

But something here seemed wrong it was as if she was being watched and she could feel it. It felt horribly wrong she shook it off. Oh come on Keita, don’t be such a coward. There is no one else here and he is asleep…what could go wrong?

But it was nagging her still she knew she was defiantly being watched this time. She closed her eyes breifly and made for it the blade slowly touching his throat but not cutting it yet. The ice cold blade resting agianst warm skin she had to wait a bit otherwise they'd wake up and notice her, atleast she waited until they were asleep, most times that is.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Caught (Reserved? ) Empty Re: Caught (Reserved? )

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Ryan was splayed out in an awkward angle on the bed, his covers only covering hsi waist down, which was clad in baggy jeans. Yeah, he slept in jeans. Bu so what? His top half was bare, revealing the faint, shadowed outline of rippling muscles in the darkness of the night. The window off to the side of his bedroom was still opened slightly, the moonlight pooling into the room and onto the side of his poorly dressed bed.

He was only half sleeping, and Ryan was vaguely aware of light, tender, and deliberate footsteps on the wooden floor. He stirred in his sleep, moving onto his back, his arms now draped over his chest. His sleep-enduced brain was still functioning, and his eyes wandered aimlessly underneath the lids, as if searching out for some hidden, nonexistant being.

Ryan heard the quiet clink of metal, and soon after felt the cool touch of a blade on his throat. His eyes clenched a bit, but he managed to keep his breathing regulated as if he was still in a deep, inturrupted sleep. He felt pressure applied gently to the blade, then an unexpected hesitance, and he took this moment to his advantage.

He would've sprung up immediately, if the blade hadn't been expertly centered over his throat and would'nt have dug into his flesh if he'd moved. No, instead, his hands, that were resting leisurely over his stomach, flew up, grabbing unexpectedly slender wrists, pushing the blade-hand away from his throat and twisting the arm so that it was behind whoever-it-was's back. He sat himself up as best as he could, his bare chest lightly brushing against the other figure's.

Ryan's eyes snapped open, and he was surprised to see that his attacker was a woman, and he nearly released his grip on her, but she had come in here with an obvious intent to kill him, so he, instead, tightened his grip harshly on her wrist, his other arm coming up and putting space in between their two bodies, his forearm rested harshly against her collarbone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Her hesitation didn’t last long just before she applied a bit more pressure she felt her wrists being grabbed. She jerked slightly back but not in time as her wrists had already been grabbed trying to get away from him instantly her twin daggers chained together clattered to floor noisily grunting a little in frustration when her arm was twisted behind her as she dropped them and turned her gaze towards him as his forearm rested harshly against her collar bone and the pressure hurt as well.

She said no word and looked to him with clear annoyance showing in her eyes trying to move her wrists and get them free from his grasp if anything only showing annoyance not so much anger. She lowered her head swiftly moving just enough to bite his arm as a warning in a way also demanding he move his arm and let her go now.

After a bit she spoke “Let. Me. Go” she said calmly to him. How on earth did I get caught, I was so sure he was asleep, even his breathing was regular. She thought confused slightly but didn’t show it at all.

Her hood had fallen back a little but still covered her face enough so she would not be recognised and hoped that it wouldn’t get pulled down. She tugged her wrists as an attempt to get them free but with no success she growled at him and spoke again “Let me go now, I have a job to do, Ryan” she said her voice was like poison to most and this case was no different.

Her mobile rang, it was her boss for this job and it began playing a familiar voice coming from it “Are you finished yet? It’s taking you far too long” she just closed her eyes and laughed a little “I told you be patient didn’t I? you just wrecked the entire thing” the voice hesitated and spoke again “Ryan, you there?”
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Ryan removed his one arm from her collar bone as she bit him, and he glared at her angrily. "Come now, dear," He said quietly, "Why would I let go of you when you came here to assassinate me?" Ryan kept his other arm away from her, though, and didn't even bother to replace it. He chuckled deeply and stared into her gaze, watching her hood fall off almost all the way.

Ryan stared at her, letting out a short, cold laugh. "Hell, and you expect me to let you go so you can slit my throat out? Yeah, right. Be my guest." He had lifted his hand to pull her hood off all of the way to get a good look at her face when her mobile rang, and his eyes dropped to where the nosie was coming from. Instead of removing her hood, he took her cell and put it to his ear, a rather bloody grin spread across his face.

"Yeah, I'm here, perfectly alive and well, thanks for asking," He chuckled, "I'm concerned for your health, as well," he jested, before adding, "Well, I'm not sure your assassin will be of much use to you after this little encounter. So I'll talk to you later, sir." He dragged out the word 'sir' with an uncanny and ugly tone that was daunting and portrayed unhidden anger as well as vexation.

He flipped the phone shut and pushed himself off the bed, hopping off, his hand still grasping her wrist firmly, "So," he commented, "Is there any particular reason you wanted to kill me? I figure I may as well know before I become your last target," He grinned smuggly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 am

She held her breath when he went to pull her hood down almost glad now that her mobile had ringed. She listened to the conversation and jerked at the last sentence a snarl coming from her and when she looked up she saw his bloody grin. Damn, what have I got myself into this time? She asked herself as she noticed the emphasis of anger and vexation on the word ‘sir’. SHe laughed a little "I'm guessing you know that person, probably your father" she smirked in the darkness of her hood lauhging a little still.

Closing her eyes briefly she heard her phone snapped shut and force to sit up as he still grasped her wrists in her hand, turning to him instantly as what he said, seeing that smug grin on his face made her sick. “Let me assure you of this, you will not be my last target, Just one that lasts a bit longer than the others” she said not answering his question at all and just annoying him now before speaking once mroe "And how should I know? I have my job, that is all"

As he walked she tried tugging her wrist free stumbling a little and leaned down to pick up her chained daggers at least before her wrist got tugged again. Looking up she tried pulling her wrist free once more but still she had no success using her free hand she handle her other dagger and pressed it to the back of his throat “Let me go. Now” she said her voice still annoyingly calm.

Her hood had fallen off completely already her black hair falling bit over her eyes which still held annoyance. Mostly for being caught but she still wondered what on earth she had gotten herself into. Thinking maybe she should have rejected this job after seeing the files she was sent, they didn't exactly portray him as the best person to get caught by either which made her think Such rotten luck. She tried again her voice like venom "Let me go, now" she demanded moving the cold blade to rest againstthe front of his throat this time. He had let one wrist go and she was going to take that chance. "And I'm no one's Dear or Asassin. Shove that in your thick skull."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 am

Ryan fornwed and stared at her incredulously. "Father?" He snapped. His eyes flashed with uncontrolled anger momentarily before he simply chuckled. "Aha, yes. Like I'd care if it was my father," He snapped. "I ran away from my home when I was young." Ryan grimaced angrily.

He stiffened when he felt the blade against his throat again. "I'm not going to let go." He snarled, shifting away gently. "It's not very fair for me to have no weapons and you to have all of them. Letting go of you would be a suicidal mission for myself." Ryan chuckled evilly. "It's not lucky for you that I always keep weapons around here," Ryan shrugged. He wished he could reach his bedside dresser. In it he had a pistol. He was too far away to be able to reach it, however.

Ryan gripped her other wrist as hard as he could, twisting her around. He felt the blade cut a bit of his throat, and he winced, feeling a thin trickle of blood go down his neck and fall down his bare chest. He used his spare hand to grab a pocket knife out from underneath his pillow, flipping it open and pressing it harshly against the small of her back.

"Oh, you're not?" Ryan laughed, "I don't think so, dear." Ryan grimaced. "My father must've overlooked one simple thing, then, hmm?" Ryan paused a moment, "I'm his son. I know how he works better than anyone else. And since I am his son, you'd think he'd know better than to send a woman to come and kill me. But, for now, I guess it'll do." Ryan brought up the butt of the pocketknife and brought it down upon her temple.

[ D; am I powerplaying? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 pm

She saw the look on his face a small smirked danced to her lips. She listened to what he had to say “That is not of my concern my only concern is the reward I get and getting my target” she said simply before she jerked a little, this hadn’t been in the files she’d been given, were they trying to get her killed too. That evil chuckle, it told her something it was most likely obvious as well. He was not the kind to give up and get frightened easily, just because of someone’s occupation.

She smiled a little but tsked when it was shallow before she was twisted round and felt a blade of some sort being pressed against her back and she hissed annoyed feeling some warm blood trickle down her back form the pressure and heard him speaking again. “And no I’m not, I just take the money to live.”

At this point she got a little more concerned, her calmness slowly faded but not to panic. She began more urgent to get free, she tried to avoid the butt of the knife, but jerked her eyes closing suddenly it hurt and she couldn’t open her eyes before she blacked out, but that numbing pain still flooded her mind, only half conscious.

Her daggers once mroe clattered to the floor the chains rattleing from her twin guns as she fell a little her eyes remaining shut black hair falling over her closed eyes and her ponytail falling voer one shoulder the hood was completely off her head now. there as a distictive scar on her neck three slashes somewhat a mark for her guild of assassins but she would not speak of them she'd rather play dead or pretend to be unconscious.

(No, not very much it's fine I'm not overly picky as long as it's not overly powerplay...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Ryan grimaced as he heard the loud clinking of knives clattering to the floor, along with something out. he didn't other to look at whatever it was. All he wanted now was to freak out her employer. Was it really his father? The voice definately could've been his father's, but his father wasn't one to kill, if he so remembered correctly. His father and he used to be very close, until the "accident" with his mother.

Ryan knew his mother's practical assassination, Ryan's father had blamed him. He grimaced and shook the idea off. As soon as the butt of the blade made contact with the girl's head, he memorized her facial features, taking in every single freckle, distinguishing mark, or anything he could find--no matter how small. He even memorized the curve of her lips, the arch of her eyebrows, and the bridge of her nose. All in all, she was rather attractive, and the obvious forbidden spark between them. After all, she had been trying to kill him.

When she stopped thrashing, even for the faintest of moments, he slung her over his shoulder and walked her into his closet, tossing her into the darkness without a route for escape. He closed the door and barred it closed with a few household items: a large, plush chair, an office desk, and a lamp, just for good measure.

He made sure to grab her cell before pushing her into the closet and closing it off from the rest of the world, before redialing the number of her employer. He was excited to play with his brain. Of course, Ryan, coming from the father he did, was more dangerous than the employer obviously expected. And if it was his father... Well, that was just ridiculous. Ryan snorted at the thought. Yeah, right. His father should---would---know better, wouldn't he?

Either that or he simply forgot Ryan's talents... And yet there was another reason: his father was intentionally degrading him, not wanting to accept the fact that his son was a hell of a lot more talented than he'd been last. Ryan took pride in the fact he had given a surprise to his father---or whoever it was. He no longer cared. He had their little playtoy, and now it was his time to mess with this silly puppeteer. Oh, and this was his moment. This was his wonderful chance to tease and mess with and annoy the heck out of whoever it was. His lips twisted into a grotesque grin; this was going to be exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:48 pm

She groaned a little coming completely to her senses having blacked out a few times since then she found herself in the darkness and banged on the door and growled a little “Damn it” she cursed under her breath. This place felt like a cage, it was horrible. She closed her eyes a little and searched her waist.She felt the chain of her guns and smirked but jerked a little empty, they were empty. She cursed again and just leaned back against the hard wooden closet side sitting with one leg propped up. A voice answered the phone after he finished redialling “Who is this, is that you? Is it finished yet, your taking your sweet time”
But she knew something; they wouldn’t give a damn if she was killed. She laughed a little to herself and looked towards the slither of light that came from the crack in the closet and she listened a little but got nothing but mumbles.
“Answer already, Keita!” shouted the voice on the phone saying her name clearly and angrily at getting no reply. They were supposed to have been taught discipline; that didn’t work with Keita at all.

Keita meanwhile sat in the closet trying to figure out how on earth she was going to get out of this mess and called through "You going to let me out of here or let me rot?" she asked simply to him knocking on the door of the locked closet she heard a little knock of something else as the door moved a little when she knocked. He barred it with furniture, or something like that she thought an idea came to mind but she'dhave to wiat until eh was out of there sicne it would cause a lot of noise and she knew it.

Another annoyed sound came from the phone this time a woman's voice "Dear, hurry up and put that down, she's probably gotten killed already anyway" a grunt came "Answer me!" he screamed down the phone.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Ryan stared around the house; there was nothing more that he could do to fix it up, or keep her locked in the closet. He knew the furniture would probably be perfectly fine. If she decided she'd try to pry the door open (which was also locked, itself, though the lock would be easily picked, and Ryan wondered if he'd left any hangers in the closet; they'd be the perfect lock-picking tools... she may not even be able to see them, if they were even in there), it would cause a lot of noise.

And speaking of noise, Ryan pulled his ear back from the phone as a man screamed into it. The voice was vaguely familiar, or was that just himself trying to convince himself that the girl was right---this man who'd sent her to kill him was his very own father? A woman's voice, aggrivated, undoubtedly, said something, which Ryan didn't catch. He put the phone back to his ear, only to have the man scream into his ear again. Ryan clenched his teeth and swore the blackest of oaths under his breath.

"Ah, shut the hell up, would you?!" Ryan snapped into the receiver of the phone. He knew he had to get down to business. He put his head away from the phone for a moment to yell back to the girl, "I will eventually. But that's not the last of darkness you'll be seeing." A certain hint of unhidden loathing crept into his voice, and he didn't bother to keep it out. He turned his head back towards the phone and growled angrily, glancing--almost warily--towards the closet door once more before continuing his slightly pointless rant.

"I'm still alive. But you're probably not gonna tell me who you are; you cowardess bastard," Ryan chuckled darkly before continuing, not giving the man on the other end a chance to reply, "So, your little princess failed you. I'm sorry to say that after today, you'll have one less assassin. And if you send more after me, they'll have the same fate as her. I'll let you in on the punishment, though. Vote with me, would you? Suffocation, strangeling, drowning, torture, or maybe a simple stabbing. Which one do you think would be best?" A grisly smile was plastered on Ryan's face as he spoke, his words oozing with sarcasm, yet he was being perfectly serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Her hands reached up finding a hanger, a wire one as well, perfect she pulled it form above her and moulded it as best she could and began picking the lock swiftly she soon unlocked it and then positioned herself perfectly before she began to kick at the door trying to get out. This was no time to be waiting she realised quickly. “What little princess, she’s nothing but a monster” they said down the phone. “Darkness doesn’t scare me you twit” she screamed back and kicked the closet door harshly once more before she jerked hitting a nerve and grimaced she soon just aimed to make herself a bit more comfortable, having knocked the lamp off the rest of the furniture, it landed with a crash.

When he mentioned the punishments though the line went dead and having heard everything she hung her head. “Great, I’ll die in a closet” she joked slightly “Why didn’t they inform me of this though, why wasn’t it in the files” she said softly to herself, giving a light sigh she banged the door with her side just trying to get out. “Let me out now. I’m going to die either way, whether I stay here or go back, I failed so there’s no point now” she said

But despite her words, she had a strong will to live, she had too much left to do in her life. But this was the only thing she could do at the moment, she had no choice
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:59 am

Ryan jumped a tad when he turned around to see the lamp shattered on the ground. He shrugged, broke the cell under the ball of his foot, and shoved off the rest of the furniture. He stared at the oak door, which had received a new splinter in the center of it, undoubtedly the result of her kick. "Fiesty, eh?" Ryan commented before swinging the door open, and grabbing her by the waist, heaving her over his shoulder. "Well, those employers of yours are pretty screwed up, I'd say. So, if you are a valuable asset to them, they'll come after you. If not... Well, I guess you'll just die in the shed. Or... wherever."

Ryan opened his front door, grimacing as he found the lock already picked. He rolled his shoulders, his arm grasping her waist a more firm so she couldn't wriggle free. With that, he moved outwards and began descending the stairs outside his room, ignoring the looks from the few neighbors that saw him through their windows. He walked out to his car--a beautiful corvette that he'd had for over six years now--and dragged the keys out of his pocket. He grimaced. Of course he hadn't grabbed a shirt before he walked outside in the cold.

Popping the trunk, he plopped her in it and slammed the door closed before saying, "Don't worry, sweets. We'll be there soon enough. I wouldn't let you die of suffocation." Ryan chuckled at the hint of irony and walked to the front of the car, putting the keys into the ignition and rumaging around in the car for a moment, hoping to find at least a jacket, but came up empty-handed. Rolling his neck over his shoulders, he pressed his foot on the accelerator, zooming off down the street, not bothering that he clipped the side of another car on the way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:10 am

She looked to where his voice came from undoubtedly that lamp shattering to the ground had grasped his attention. She glared at him angrily and lunged out managing to grab her daggers before she was grabbed by the waist and swung over his shoulder. She slipped her daggers into their sheaths; she might need them to get out of wherever he was taking her. She grimaced a little at what he said. So I’m going to die then she thought knowing they wouldn’t bother looking for her.

She grunted annoyed when she was thrown in the back of his corvette and hit the hood with her fist angrily. Just you wait, give me one opening and your dead she thought. She hit the trunk again trying to get it to open but failed so instead just ticked him off by making as much noise as she could, she felt the car jerk slightly when it hit another car and banged her head growling annoyed. She jerked herself when the car stopped, her fists hurt from hitting the hood so much, wondering why on earth he hadn’t been stopped. She lunged at him when the hood opened pinning him as best she could before she swiftly decided she should make a run for it. Looking around for a possible escape, she didn’t know this place. Just run anywhere, he will actually kill me she thought.

Her mind was racing, she had figured out he was dangerous to her, she swiflty got off him and made a run for it, she found a place ot hide, exhusted form making such a fuss in the wardrobe and the boot of the car, her knuckles throbbing, she licked a bit of blood from them. Damn it, that's going to sting tomorrow she thought crouching down as she hid from him. Hopefully he'd just give up the search.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 pm

It didn't take long for Ryan to pull into a completely deserted parking lot (after all, who came to Super Target at 1:00 in the morning?) and to get out of his side of the car. A sneer was placed on his lips as he intended to punish the woman for making such a racket while he was driving. It was chill outside, and it made goosebumps spread over his arms and chest, but he ignored them and walked to the back of the car, popping open the trunk. Much to his displeasure, he was met by her lunging on him and pinning him to the ground.

He grunted, his neck whiplashing and his head hitting the pavement, but not hard enough to knock him out. His father had called him thick-skulled. How ironic. Ryan had just moved his arms up to grab her upper-arms and throw her off, when she propelled herself off the ground and sprinted for the cover of dark trees that were just beside the Super Target's large and shadowy outline. He grimaced and pushed himeslf up onto his elbows, his face taut and full of a hidden rage. Oh, how this girl would pay. There was a shed not too far from where she had run, but it was abandoned and nobody ever cared to check on it anymore.

Nobody except him. Ryan stretched and rolled to his feet. She obviously didn't care to hide her trace, and she also didn't seem to take in mind that his father had been an army soldier. Therefore, Ryan had the inborn skills of his father's sharp mind and quick-to-spot eyesight. Her knuckles must've been bleeding, as there were small droplets of blood here and there that would have gone unseen by any normal person, especially with the dark crimson of the blood on the black of the asphalt. Ryan examined the fabricated ceiling of his corvette's trunk and grimaced. Sure enough, there were bloodstains now smeared across the top of the trunk, blotched here and there in a spastic and disorganized manner. Ryan rolled his shoulders back, receiving a loud cracking noise, before he slammed the trunk shut.

He'd have to get the trunk's ceiling cleaned by a professional, but that would cause questions as to why there was blood under his trunk in the first place. Yes, indeed, this woman would pay, and she would pay hard. Grabbing his pocketknife and silver pistol from the compartment that was easily mistaken for his airbag, he closed the door of the car and locked it, slipping the keys back into his pockets.

And then he set out, following the thin and easily-lost trail of blood into the darkened forest, where he knew he would lose that trail and be left to his own devices. Cocking the gun's trigger, he said in an eerie tone, "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm

She had hidden up in one of the trees, she made no noise and moved through them quietly, she jerked a little hearing him calling out her head turned briefly. He’s really going to kill me! she thought and trying not to make a sound she jumped down landing silently. She wasn’t going to let him catch her, what on earth was up with him. Usually targets would just give up when the assassin left, but no he was chasing after her.

She froze at one point thinking, he hadn’t found her yet before she jumped silently back into a tree and aimed her gun, she managed to clip him with one of her bullets before she tutted and quickly moved somewhere else before he caught her must have army blood in him she thought laughing in her head. Maybe she could play a little with him, mess around even though she figured out she might as well be dancing with death.

She kept shooting stopping once to reload her gun swiftly and then moving once more having twin guns and finding it easy to shoot with her left and right was something of an advantage, minus the fact she hoped he hadn’t spotted her yet, she didn’t keep to a pattern at all, knowing he’d somehow pick it up.

Jumping down she almost stumbled before she sprinted forwards making a load of noise so he would follow, she remembered the old shed there Best stay away from there, might try to trap me in there she thought. She stopped and hid once more waiting she aimed for his head this time. But running out of bullets she lunged and pinned him down taking his gun and knife away from him and holding her dagger to his throat again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Ryan curs8ed loudly as he heard a gunshot, only to find the bullet clip his shoulder, tearing fabric and leaving a thin cut, deep enough to cause bleeding. Of course, he considered, that was one fatal flaw. He could locate the sound of the gunshot and simply shoot that way, in that general direction. It was nigh impossible that he'd miss her if he kept shooting. He stared ahead of him and remained quiet a moment, listening to the spastic pattern of the gunshots. She was trying to dissuade him, was she? He wasn't about to give up.

After all, if she'd been sent to kill him, she was obviously a skilled assassin, and she would have, most definately, killed other people. What goes around comes around, right? Ryan shook his head and took off his shoes, as to make less noise, and looked around, following silently the constant sound of gunshots. Finally, he heard a noise that sounded much like the stumbling of a doe. He knew that the deer weren't this close to the Super Target, and he chuckled. "You're really an assassin?" He called out in where he suspected her general direction and shot his pistol that way.

He had a feeling it didn't hit anything besides a tree or perhaps a bird or squirrel, but that didn't vex him in the slightest. What did vex him was the fact she pinned him down for the second time that morning, and took away his weapons. If she'd been a guy, he definately would've kneed her in the crotch. But yet, she was a women, and that would do virtually nothing. His knee wouldn't reach high enough to kick her stomach, but he knew his fist would. Ryan, a calm and serene look over his face, brought up one clenched fist and brought it into her stomach, ignoring the dagger that was placed at his throat. He'd get out; he did last time, what would sway him to do otherwise this time? She must not be that good if he could best her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 pm

She was tired by now, looking down to him, pinned under her she snarled, almost wolf like. She hadn’t answered his question before but looked to him, right in the eye “Indeed, I am…” she said to him smirking a little. She noticed his calm look and coughed a little when he brought his fist into her stomach, her back arching away from it.

She moved her other dagger and sliced across his knuckles and used one hand to press down on them making sure that they stung, just like hers did. “Look before you start asking questions, I don’t know why they asked me to target you, this is only my job; die painlessly or painfully which would you prefer?” she asked

She pressed the dagger against his cheek and left a thin ribbon of blood across it keeping one of the chained daggers at his throat. She looked to him putting more pressure on the dagger at his throat. Keita was so tempted ot finish him off there. "How about we play a game first, before either of us end up in a grave,any suggestions?" she asked smirking a little, sometimes she liked to play with her 'prey'. She was trying to turn the tables.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Ryan sneered angrily at her and instinctively drew his fist away from her, moving up and flinging any excess blood off in her face, grimacing. She had definately regained her compsure, and he was starting to doubt himself. Maybe he'd underestimated her a bit. He bit his tongue to hold back a string of oaths and curses when she dragged her dagger across his cheek, and he clenched his bleeding fist, only causing more blood to splurt out. He ignored it, though. It was only his wrist, and no matter how much it stung, he wasn't about to back down to a woman.

"Well, then," Ryan commented, "Why don't you call and ask them why? Maybe if the reason's good enough I'll go down with minimal struggle," Ryan sneered, obviously taunting her. He'd have great pleasure in killing this woman if it was indeed his father who had sent her on this mission of impossibility. His brown eyes bore into her and he frowned at her little 'idea.'

Shaking his head and chuckling in mild disapproval and great amusement, he commented, "You expect me," he coughed a bit when she applied more pressure to the dagger, "to take your word for playing a little game? My father was in the army, dear. Trust no one but your comrades. And you, sweetheart, are not my comrade. So, I'd die before I trusted you." Ryan chuckled at the irony. "But if you insist, I can apply myself to your little petty game of running. I have minimal patience, you know. Got it from my father." A bloodthirsty smile crossed his lips at the comment about his father. "But you should be familiar with that already, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 pm

“They won’t answer me, according to them I’m just their ‘little toy’, wonder where they got that from?” she said to him snarling a little “I’m only doing it for the money, I need to live you know and as far as I’m concerned their reason is good enough, well the reason they told me anyway” she snapped. The forest was her domain; she knew it better and felt more comfortable there. She then looked to him once again. “Rather just get killed here and now, or would you rather have a chance, my little prey” she smirked.

“I don’t need you to take my word, trust me or anything like that, I just feel like playing with you” she smirked. “And I know that already, who do you take me for an idiot” If one looked closely you would see her hands trembling from her shoulder down towards them. Bruises marked her back and shoulder causing her a great deal of pain which is why she was losing her composure again. She had said something her didn’t like and gotten herself hurt quiet badly, when you have two people who have grabbed you, also assassins, while you’re getting punished for speaking the truth you tend not to forget or argue back no matter what your orders.

She got up and kicked his penknife back towards him. “Let’s see how long you’ll last” she said to him. “Wonder if you’ll escape or be the hunter, which do you think?” she didn’t take a chance she was soon within the shadows, she stayed hidden just waiting for her next opportunity, wondering who would get caught this time.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:37 am

Ryan chuckled and gave her a slight push as she got off and ran into the shadows. "Let's say both," he muttered to himself before running a hand over his stubbled chin. He picked up his knife and rumaged around until he found his pistol, then pocketed both. The plan he had in mind was much more... destructive than a simple cut or gunshot. Sighing, Ryan dusted himself off and shook or wiped off the rest of the blood on his skin before heading off with determination towards the shed.

It only took him a few minutes for him to get to the shed, and, deciding it'd not longer be of use to him, he kicked the door inward. It fell off of its hinges with a loud cracking and creaking noise, before tumbling to the floor with a thud. He nodded, pleased with himself, then began to dig through the numerous weapons he'd stored up inside the shed. He packed up the more valuable items into a gym bag that was in the corner, then grabbed a box of matches, a smug grin on his face.

Ryan shouted into the woods, "Hunter, and escape artist!" He lit the first match and dropped it on the wooded floor before picking up a brisk pace, lighting and dropping matches every now and again, and by the time he'd reached the parking lot, the forest was glowing into a bright inferno of angry flames licking up at the sky. He shook his head, coughed, and jogged to his car. He stayed in it for a few minutes until he could feel the car heating up from the flames, before he put the key into the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot, just as the Super Target's corner caught fire and the smoke alarm went off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am

She jerked slightly seeing him head towards the old shed, she followed and stopped. what is he doing? she thought and then saw the whole place go alight and fell back, “Damn” she said angrily and swiftly moved from the forest stepping out of the forest just before he did, Coughing and gasping for air she shook her head and retreated to the shadows once more.

She was soon in an old alley way to get away, she jerked and looked to her arm “Great, I got a burn” she said softly and walked back to where her boss was and returned. She didn’t get the best reception. “You clumsy little girl, how could you come back without his head” “You didn’t give me enough details, I need good information about my target not just the basics.” She snapped and the woman behind him wrapped her arms around the man’s shoulders. “OH come on, let her go”

It wasn’t long after she was back in the dark alley ways, she returned to the burnt down forest, the fresh falling rain had extinguished the fire. She walked back to an old tree house deep within, thank god, it hasn’t been completely burnt she thought and jumped up into it. She settled there wincing from her burns and bruises. She had fresh cuts over her as well, punishment for not completing her mission.

The next day there on the news the fire was broadcasted, it was reported that one body had been found, unable to be identified. It wasn’t her but she was still deep within the old forest resting. She had placed the corpse there as a decoy, she had to get him this time. She made a move again that night but this time nothing could be heard from her not even breathing, she ran over the rooves and easily made her way over the buildings to her target. I have to get him this time

She pulled herself up to a different window of the house and waited silently until she was sure and soon infiltrated the place.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am

Ryan stared around him as he drove into the gas station. The news of the fire was currently all over the news, and he ever heard it on his radio. The Super Target had nearly been completely burned down, and a body had been found in the forest. It had yet to be identified, but Ryan was hoping his devious plan had worked and he’d caught her off guard. Hopefully he wouldn’t be hearing from her again anytime soon.

But being raised from the father he was raised by, Ryan knew never to let your guard down until you saw your foe dead with your own eyes. Even through it all, Ryan knew that he’d have to ditch the car somewhere and completely destroy it (especially the license plate) and find a place to sleep. He wasn’t a superhuman, and every human needed sleep. Ryan had a feeling even superhuman-people had to sleep as well. Well, eventually, at least.

Ryan grimaced and pulled his car into an abandoned junkyard, driving through the places he could until he reached a desolate spot. He parked his car and took everything he needed from it, especially the valuable weapons in the gym bag, and everything else that would make it easy for cops to trace him if his DNA was found anywhere near the forest or in the shed.

With that task tackled, all Ryan had to do now was the find a place to sleep. Preferably where a lot of people were, so it would be harder to the woman to sneak up on him if she was still alive. Though Ryan was skeptical about her being dead. Shrugging, Ryan hopped over the iron-railed fence and looked around the small town. Not too far away from him, he saw the lights that signaled there was a bar underneath it.

“Great,” Ryan commented, “A drink and a place to stay.” Ryan chuckled as he searched his wallet. Good, he had enough money to pay for two nights and a good round of beer. Or whiskey. Or brandy. Or maybe all three. Smiling, Ryan shoved his hands in his jean pockets after slinging his gym bag over his shoulder, a new spring in his step. Next all he had to do was find a way to trace the call and get to the bottom of who was really this girl’s employer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am

By the time he had gotten there, Keita had found her next target having been told who it was, but this time she made it a little more personal engraving his name in the corpse and smirked, she was playing with him. She put in some brown contacts and changed into some different clothes before she walked out form the bathroom looking completely different her guns had been left in a room she had bought for the night and her daggers hidden, strapped to her thighs.

Tucking a bit of hair back, everything soon died down as she pretended to flirt with one of the guys there who had started flirting with her first, acting like the others and easily blending in. No target had ever got away from her and she wasn’t going to let him be the first. She gave a sweet smile talking to the guy. “How horrible, isn’t it?” she asked “Yeah, but he had it coming, the old rat deserved it after what he did to the poor chap, wonder who this Ryan is though, he must’ve had some personal link to whoever did that too them” he said sipping his drink. “Hmm maybe, I wonder If ‘Ryan’ even knows his name is being used poor thing, it could even be the killer’s name” she said sipping her drink

She moved away from that guy when she saw Ryan walking too close for comfort and went and talked to a group of girls who actually knew her. “Kei!” shouted one giving her a hug “Glad you could make it, terrifying isn’t it” “Yeah, wonder what on earth happened, how’d they get in here without anyone noticing” she said chattering happily with them, they didn't know what her job was but she knew they'd accept her no matter what she was. They were her freinds afterall and they knew her talents.

(this looked a lot longer on Word...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am

Ryan had already had two beers and competed in a contest of who could take more shots with whisky, and his head was buzzing, his tongue was numb, and his eyesight was getting a bit off. He heard people talking about somebody getting killed, but Ryan’s brain was too numbed down to be able to fully comprehend what they were talking about.

Grunting as he got up, Ryan stumbled up the stairs and into his room, landing on the bed with a thud. He fumbled with the laces on his shoes before kicking them off, ignoring the fact one hit a vase and sent it shattering to the ground. He took off his shirt and jeans and slipped into bed, ignoring the fact he desperately wished he had the company of somebody else in his bed that night.

~ ~ ~ ~

When Ryan awoke, he had one hell of a headache, and he didn’t feel like moving a muscle. His covers were strewn across the floor like he’d had a very restless sleep. When his eyes snapped open, everything seemed to come in doubles, and Ryan tripped over nothing as he staggered into the bathroom. He hit his shin on the rim of the toilet and cursed vividly before grimacing.

His mind was vaguely aware of the fact he should not have allowed himself so many drinks last night. If Keita was still alive, then it would be an extremely bad thing if she was to come after him now when he was at one of his lowest points. Hoping a nice, hot shower would help him put his mind straight.

Stripping himself of every other garment he was wearing, Ryan turned the shower on very hot, and stepped into the shower, ignoring the fact that the hot water stinging his skin. It felt good, and hopefully would clear the fog out of his mind. At least, it better. Or he was screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Keita was also heading to bed around the same time and keeping quiet as she passed him and went into her room. She took the contacts out and slipped into some short and t-shirt to sleep before she went to sleep. She didn’t drink very much, never had and didn’t plan to after all her target was here.

~~~~~~

She woke up and went into the bathroom, she changed her clothes and turned the taps on washing her face. She sighed before looking to her watch, she clambered onto her windowsill a good hour and half later after doing a few other things she had picked the window to his room and was soon sitting on his windowsill. “Enjoy yourself last night Ryan, what’d ya think of my piece of art?” she asked just trying to annoy him a little.

Before he turned around she was gone and downstairs in the bar with the contacts back in she was getting herself breakfast and almost walked into him. “Morning” she said in a sweet voice. She looked to where the murder had been “Terrible thing that murder isn’t it? Wonder who ‘Ryan’ is?” she said before she sat down to eat her breakfast.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next