Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught (Reserved? )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caught (Reserved? ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught (Reserved? )

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Ryan started, nearly dropping the towel he had just grabbed. He grimaced. Was he hearing things now? He felt like he was pretty awake now, despite the headache that was still raging. Frowning, Ryan stepped out of the bathroom and saw a fading shadow from the windowsill, but nothing more. Ah, shit. Now he was seeing things.

Running his hand through his hair, Ryan stalked back into the bathroom and shaved the stubble from his cheeks and chin before donning some new clothes and thoroughly brushing his teeth more than twice. He spit out the toothpaste. Washing his face once more he stepped out of his bedroom.

After packing up his things, Ryan slung the weapon-filled gym bag over his head. “I’m leaving,” he told the man at the counter before patting some cash down on the counter. “Make sure nobody knows I was here. And by the way, my name is Benny, if anybody asks.” Ryan smirked and added another twenty bucks onto the load before leaving the store, taking a wary glance around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Smiling a little she had gotten the reaction she wanted he was leaving and hiding his trail. “Clever boy” she whispered and quickly finished before she picked her bag up and looked to the bar tender “I’m leaving as well I have a lot to do today” she said giving a sweet smile she tailed him keeping a good distance and making sure she wasn’t seen by him slipping into cro2wds, alley ways anything that could hide her if he noticed she was there.

She tailed him for a good amount of time easily staying hidden before she caught up and then pulled him into an alley way. “Hey there Ryan, remember me?” she asked giving a light smirk, she pulled a dagger from her waist “Bullet or blade, your choice mad man” she said playing around with him again. She was taking advantage of this but her patience was growing thin. “If you’re looking for my employer his already dead, I still got paid though, So shouldn’t I finish up the job, little boy and pick quickly before I decide to chose.”

"You're so easy to trail and find you know that, yo're also blind, I was there the whole tiem and you didn't notice thoughts you'd remeber me silly little boy" she said raising his chin up withher dagger tip gently slipping it just under his skin. "Also did I mention that revenge is sweet?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Ryan was vaguely aware of something following him. What; he had no clue. When he saw her in front of him, he stumbled back. “Keita,” he murmured, running a hand through his hair. Ryan stared at her for a moment then rolled his eyes, grimacing as he felt the blade under his chin, ignoring the trickle of blood that ran down his neck.

He clenched his fists, “I’m in no mood to put up with your shit, Keita,” he growled angrily, speaking through his teeth. He slung his bag from his shoulder and brought it down, connecting with her temple. It wouldn’t knock her out, or possibly even put a scratch on her forehead. He used the extra time to grab a machine gun and a large knife from his bag, wielding the gun with one hand, the knife in the other.

“I’m not in the mood,” Ryan snapped again, cocking the trigger of the gun. He knew he wouldn’t be able to use the gun without two hands, but he could easily chuck the knife at her and then shoot. It would be a good distraction. Grumbling angrily, Ryan brandished the knife towards her, “So just leave, you prissy little girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:34 pm

“Oh so you do remember me and if I recall correctly, you’ve tried to kill me, in other words I feel I must kill you before I end up a corpse” she said smirking and jerking she hissed a little biting her lip when he brought his back don on her temple and soon chased after him. “Doesn’t matter if you’re not in the mood, the game doesn’t end until one of us is dead. So who is it going to be?” she said
She noticed the gun and thought quickly, she needed to act fast and looked to her pouch and picked out some throwing knives and threw one at his shoulders and legs, aiming for certain points so that they’d slow him down. She hoped one would land, She moved in no pattern but always picked a quick way to get to him but one that was effective and she could easily change the path. When he did throw the knife it scraped past her cheek leaving a cut and the returned the favour by using a throwing knife and leaving a nasty cut on his shoulder, she jumped onto one of the old bins and jumped on him pinning him again. “So predictable honestly, little boy Ryan”
She then paused and gave a sigh, "ANother thing I can easilyfindmroe work to get you, I'll get paid more and you'll end up a corspe at this rate, I'm not the only one after you anyway" she smirked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am

Ryan easily dodged the knife to his legs, but one grazed his shoulder, but he quickly pulled it out. Her voice, and only her voice, was vexing him beyond comparison. She seemed to have forgotten one very vital piece of information, and he smirked, ignoring the new cut he received on his shoulder. He frowned angrily, staring up at her with a burning fury in his eyes.

“I think you’re forgetting something, dear,” Ryan chuckled, moving one hand underneath him and poking her in the stomach with the nozzle of his machine gun, cocking it. “I suggest you get off of me right now unless you want your stomach blown through your back.” Ryan smirked at her, sucking in a breath as he moved his tender shoulder. Getting hit twice in one shoulder was a living hell, but he was lucky he didn’t have wounds on both of his shoulders. That would’ve been even worse.

Sticking the nozzle of the gun further into her stomach, he growled through clenched teeth, “Right now.”

[ geez that’s really short I’m so sorry D; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm

She growled at him angrily slowly moving her dagger to his gun and looked up “Enough of that Keita” said a deep voice and she got off but kicked the gun from him and brought him to his feet holding his arms behind him not caring for his tender shoulder. Someone else took them from her and she vanished.

“So it seems you have a lot of potential young man, surviving against her for so long is impressive perhaps you would like to learn a few of her skills, it’s a well-paid job and it’ll give you a chance to seek out who is after you, all the wheel they’ll think you missing or dead. You’ll also learn how to really survive in this cruel world and form the pockets of those rich bastards as well” he said

“Well what is you answer, want to come train as an assassin, you already have the basics and the guts, you just need to be polished a little” he smirked waiting for an answer. Keita had already been assigned a new job anyway, plus she had the money before she was paid so she wasn’t too bothered now waiting in silence she soon got her target and headed back to base and to her room.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Ryan grimaced and snarled when Keita kicked the gun from his hand, grazing his fingers in the process. He wanted to get his hands on her scrawny little neck, and ring it even after she was already dead. He was in a sincerely foul mood now, and he would like nothing more than to just grab his machine gun and beat her with the end of it.

But before he could do anything about it, she pulled him to his feet and twisted his arms behind his back, only causing more of the warm blood to gush from his shoulder wounds. “Shit,” he murmured, trying to cast a sideways glance at her. Before he could manage to see her though, a new set of hands grasped his arms from behind, and a deep, suave voice began talking about being trained as an assassin.

Ryan remained quiet a long while after the man had stopped speaking. Who else could possibly be after him? What did he know, or what did he have, that they would want his blood shed for? He’d made no enemies as far as he was concerned. He started dating Chelsea, and he treated her respectfully, and he knew her family liked him, even though their family was absolutely huge. It was actually quite probable that one of her family members hated him, but Chelsea had told him everything about her (she even cared to tell him when she was on ‘the rag’ every month), and he knew he could trust her completely.

“I don’t understand,” Ryan snapped after he’d made up his decision. “I don’t see what I know that would have people out to get me. I never did anything to anybody. Just because my father might’ve made some enemies, doesn’t mean I should have his enemies to deal shit with.” Ryan grimaced, “But what if I accept your offer? You’re going to let go of me, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 pm

“Well shall I put this way, you’ll live to see another day, I’m better than Keita since I was her tutor, now then, Shall we get started” he smirked and moved let him go leading him to the base and taking him to the boss. “New recruit huh?” “Appears so, I think he’s proved his worth against Keita, she’s getting patched up in her room”
“That sounds like her, the target that escaped huh, you’re the first… now then he is your tutor, Draco, so listen to him well and you’ll be able to survive fairly long in this world…”
Ryan was given one of the rooms for his own, a place to live if he didn’t have anywhere else to go, a sanctuary of sorts.

~Several Years Later~

Ryan should have finished his training about now; Keita was on a new mission. She was moving through the shadows once more to get to her new target.
“Well, Ryan. I’ve taught you everything, here take this mission, you might meet an old… friend shall we say” he said and smirked a little, he loved to play around with his students and Ryan was no exception.
Halfway there already Keita was moving quickly until she was given a message and called them. “What do you mean wait? I have only a small amount of time, you know with my leg injured I’m slower so I need every second” she said still moving keeping her voice hushed.
Draco had given Ryan the same mission as her, he thought that they might work well together since they were both of the same standard by now, also they covered each other’s weaknesses, Ryan had excelled in some aspects in which Keita couldn’t, whereas she excelled in aspects Ryan couldn’t.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Ryan nodded, but he had a feeling that he would regret this later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Years Later ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryan had learned more than he’d expected to learn, and he was also starting to feel the regret coming on. Though he never said he didn’t dislike hurting people, he didn’t enjoy being told what to do. That’s why he had liked living on his own. It wasn’t that Draco was a bad tutor, in fact, he was much better than Ryan had expected (a lot of things were better than he’d anticipating), but he hated being told what to do.

And he’d never gotten over his scrap with Keita. He didn’t like being schooled by a woman. Especially if that woman was Keita. But now he’d gotten better and he knew they’d never again be unevenly matched. After all, he had some new talents that Keita hadn’t excelled in. And he was proud of himself for that. Nodding as Draco teased him—for the billionth time—about a new mission he was being given.

When he found out he was working with Keita, his mood immediately soured. Though he’d found out he worked better when he was either pissed or in a foul mood. It was just the way he rolled. Anger, as surprising as it seemed, helped him keep a clear mind. After all that’d gone down, all the secrets he learned, and all the people he’d already killed, he was used to be in a constant mood of anger. It didn’t bother him one bit though.

“Getting stuck with Keita?” Ryan said. “I’d like to know what you think about how this mission is going to go down if I get paired with her.” Ryan rubbed his forehead. Oh, this was going to be a long mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 pm

“Keep that attitude up as well, and it’ll either be good or bad” he said. Keita had gotten over the scrap, she was never one to cling to something like that but Draco still sensed the tension between the two of them when Keita reported back to him while he was training Ryan and also when he’d asked her to teach him bits in which he couldn’t. “Another thing, if you work better with anger then that isn’t good for your health” he said to Ryan as a bit of a warning.

“Ah, you caught me out, I think if you two get over your scrap from a few years ago, you two would work very well together, you both excel in things the other doesn’t, you clearly figured out each other’s weaknesses during that scrap and you know each other’s abilities fairly well and I think it’ll end up fine, plus don’t you work better when your angry?” he asked

“She does work well, but we haven’t found someone to work with her yet, also since she’s injured it’s best to have another person there and you’re the only one without a mission and I feel you might learn something of use”

Keita soon gave up waiting and just continued on. Chains rattling lightly against her before she hung from the windowsill of her target before she jumped through and trailed them. "Also I ahve a surpise for you both if you get back in one peice" said Draco before Ryan left.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 am

Ryan snorted, “Maybe so, but she’s not the good kind of anger.” Ryan knew he was probably just stalling, and even if he didn’t accompany her on this mission, Draco would pair them together again sometime in the future; sooner more likely than later. Ryan shrugged and left the building, “Fine. I’ll see if I can catch up to her.” Ryan moved away from Draco and scaled the wall outside the building before reading the telltale signs that Keita had been there. It was true: most people wouldn’t have picked them up.

Admittedly, Keita was an excellent assassin, but Ryan had known her and her fighting style before he’d even been an assassin himself, so her trails were now easy for him to follow—if they were relatively fresh. Ryan pulled himself up over the wall of a building, slipping in through an open window, and walking down a hallway. He nearly ran into Keita, and he cursed under his breath. “Be more careful,” he snapped at her.

In a hushed whisper, Ryan continued to speak to her, half to annoy her, half to garner information that had not been supplied to him, “Who exactly are we going after right now?” Ryan hoped it was a female this time; he didn’t like killing women. He felt like it was wrong, especially after the stories other male assassins he’d grown accustomed to told him about them. He’d refused four assassin missions (that didn’t have refusal as an ‘option’) that had women as targets. That had definitely pissed Draco off.

But it turns out women had ways of getting classified information just by being women, and men tended to give them that information in return for an hour of ‘alone-time’ with that particular women. Men, Ryan thought to himself, were idiots. Himself included—but only sometimes. He was feeling rather idiotic right now that he’d accepted working with Keita. But he’d refused four too many missions, and he didn’t want to piss Draco off anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 am

Keita didn’t have such morals anymore, since she was a woman herself, she had no problem with men or women targets, however, she did not like having to kill the innocent so tended to avoid those sorts of missions easily. She turned to him hearing him curse under his breath and gave him a silent glare ‘you’re the one who should be more careful’ look before she spoke in a hushed tone “25 year old male, usually with a young female around 20 possibly 19 varying in looks, male target has blond hair, brown eyes, flirts around a lot.” She said whispering to him ignoring his attempts to annoy her with such a question.

She kept following always at a certain distance and always keeping her target in her sights. When he stopped she stopped. “Basically we have to collect information, listen into their meeting without being detected and then assassinate him as swiftly as possible once him and his companion have left.” She said simply and kept following in silence. She climbed up a building easily and put a finger on her lips crouching and leaning her body forward to listen it picking up everything she needed to hear easily.

They were plotting something, to take over this city, for part of another plan in which she did not hear mentioned by them. “Damn, they didn’t mention it” she whispered and then moved to the other side of the place they were crouching and looked down seeing their target leaving and jumped down with her hidden blade and stabbed him behind the neck and jerked hearing shouts, she winced from her injured leg and got up limping before she tried scaling the wall again to get away, she’d missed one of the targets and they were running on ahead.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 am

Ryan nodded, “Are you suggesting he gets drunk and then gets laid?” Ryan snorted in disgust, remaining quiet as he disappeared from Keita’s side. He made sure to be silent as he listened with a fake interest to the discussion the men were having. As soon as they were out of the room, Ryan ducked behind a corner, hugging himself tightly to the wall. When he saw one of Keita’s targets get away, he shot her a look before speeding off down an adjacent corridor.

By the time the other target had almost gone out of sight, Ryan slid in front of him, knife outstretched in one of his hands. Due to the breakneck speed of the panicked target, he practically impaled himself on the knife, the silver going almost all the way through the man’s neck. Ryan coughed, slid his knife from the man’s neck and shook it off before returning it to a sheath on his belt that was constantly around his waist.

Walking back over to Keita, he frowned, “You need to do something about your injury. You’re going to end up dead at this rate. Even a novice could kill you if your leg happened to fail you at the wrong moment.” Ryan scowled, then added quickly, “Not that I care, but you’re a danger to my career.” Ryan frowned and turned away from her, searching the corpse for anything of use for the company, or just himself in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 am

She growled as he shot her a look and followed after clambering up the wall and jumped down landing painfully on her bad leg. “I have rent to pay, things to get, I need the money this job has to offer I don’t give a damn about your career” she said bluntly to him. She jumped back up one of the buildings “And no novice could kill me, even injured I’ll still bite if I have to” she said and headed back to base Draco clapped his hands “As I suspected you two work very well together”

“Oh shut up, useless teacher” she said limping back to her room and he sighed “Ryan, what did you say, tell she’s a danger to your career with her leg like that? You should really try to get along at least, I’m not asking you to be the best of friend but after that performance I was thinking of pairing you two together on most missions. Especially since she has no hesitation in killing women unlike you” he said bringing up the four rejected missions, all of which had women as targets.

In her room Keita pulled her trouser leg up and tended to the nasty wound, she disinfected it, clean it, she winced as she sewed it up herself; she knew what she was doing, she’d been taught, but lately she hadn’t had the time to sort it. Fixing it up, she placed fresh bandages over the wound so that it would give it some protection at least.

“Also, get over that fight you had years ago, she was only doing her job, she has bills to pay like the rest of us, food to buy, you were just another target but one with a bit more of a bite than usual. Now go do what you like until I find another job for you” he said sending him off and going back to his own jobs.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 am

[ I’m sorry it’s taking me so long… I’m seriously braindead on this topic. I don’t know what to write. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 am

(that's fine...)

"Also you two were called into the bosses office so go there first and seriously get over your petty argument, you two are going to be paired a lot mroe frequently you know..." he said before heleft and asked Ryan to go get Keita.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2