Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Trade (R, Zeldawolfy)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slave Trade (R, Zeldawolfy) Empty Slave Trade (R, Zeldawolfy)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 am

Lyla
I was a very tame woman but before I came to auction I had been what they had called me a broodmare, where my task was to give birth to children for them to eventually train to be sex slaves or just maids. I have a three years old daughter at my side as my old master had died of a heart attack when he was having sex with me, but I didn't know if I was pregnant again, I got so easily pregnant. I loved my children no matter what, I have had four children so far for my master, I was worth 3 million and my daughter 1 million but we were to be sold together.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/546323589_1/Free-Shipping-Red-Swimwear-Pad-Inside-BIKINI-W-Metal-Chain-Sexy-Women-s-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Beachwear.jpg

Back to top Go down

Slave Trade (R, Zeldawolfy) Empty Re: Slave Trade (R, Zeldawolfy)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

I walked around the auction house,eyeing a few women before sitting in my seat. I waved my number in the air,bidding on the most finest of the females. Then.. I saw her. She was brought out with a child,female too. I smirked,brushing my blue dyed hair back and bidding at a six million and rising. It ended with 8.5 mil. Not a big amount to us slave owners. I was led downstairs,down to the cell where she was. I loved these auctions,for we could use and get a refund if we don't like.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 pm

I was rocking my baby girl to sleep when I saw the man coming. I put her to bed before he came in so she didn't wake up, I stood in the corner eying him as I didn't know what he'd do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 pm

He opened the cell,walking in. He saw the baby,looking at it as it had slept. He smiled softly,then looked at the mother. He walked up to her,pushing her body against the wall and covering her mouth. "We'll have to make this quiet then.." He whispered. He reached down her body,rubbing between her legs while his lips kissed her neck.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 pm

I just nodded. You could tell I was getting horny from him rubbing me like that as i rubbed myself against his fingers, my dress was very form fitting as the tops of my breasts showed and some what spilled over the top so it looked like I was wearing a bodice. I turned my head away as I made a sound of moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

He took off his pants with one hand,his tool poking about until ramming inside her. He was so big and she was so tight it was unbelievable to him. No wonder they used her for broodmare. He bucked his hips,going deeper like a savage as his have that covered her mouth slipped under her dress and squeezed her cheeks.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 pm

I moaned,"Harder master please." I said trying not to anger him to hit me but it has been so long since I've had sex with a man. I was pregnant about four months alone as you could tell with my stomach as it was going to be a boy. I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer to me. I was going off by what my old master had taught me, to pleasure a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 pm

He put a hand on her belly while slamming into her. He felt her smooth skin,but knew she was pregnant too. He had stopped after a few seconds,pulling out and looking at the child. "Your coming with me."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:50 pm

I grabbed my three year old,"Where are we going master?" I asked curious but thought better of talking any more as I didn't want to anger him any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 pm

He took her by the arm,dragging her out of the cell. He walked with her into his car,sitting her in the backseat as he walked into the driver's side. He turned on the ignition,driving away toward his house. "My house."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 pm

I sat there watching the world go by as I held my baby girl in my arms, I stayed quiet so I didn't get hurt by him, I kissed my baby girls face. My old master let me keep my children till they were the age of ten then he took them away from me to be trained, but he always kept his sons to be like him when they grew up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

The car cane to a tough stop after ten minutes. They pulled up at a house. It wasn't too big,or too small. It was decorated in the front with many flowers,bushes,and a bird fountain. He opened the door for his new slave,acting rather casual after leaving the auctions.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

i got out being careful not to jolt my three year old,"Beautiful place." I said quickly snapping my mouth shut hoping not to get hit

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 pm

"Thanks." He said calmly. He walked beside her,leading her into his house. Despite the size,the inside was HUGE. You could almost feel a draft lift up your hair and blow you away for his roomy it was.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 pm

I kept looking around letting him move me any where he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 pm

He led her across the room,going up some stairs until they reached a odd attic. It had a long bed,a few ropes and a smell of recent intercourse. "You can keep the baby until it can comprehend.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

I started to tear up and kissed my baby on the head. and stopped

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm

He pointed to the bed,then to the closet. "Clothes are in there,and the bed is.. Well you aren't that stupid. Dare disobey and I won't flinch in hitting you or doing something terrible."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:04 pm

"Yes master." I said shrinking away as i could tell he'd be a mean master. I put my baby in a corner with plenty of covers to keep her warm and cozy. I sat on the bed and prayed to the lord to keep my baby safe from this man

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

He walked downstairs,listening to her prayers. He laughed,walking into the kitchen. "Such a foolish girl." He said,making a meal for the two.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

(Why he say that?)

I rubbed my stomach and soon went to sleep with my baby girl. I kept her close

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

(He believes there's no god,so praying is a joke to him.)

He fixed a big meal,placing some steak,potatoes,and corn on the plate. He walked upstairs,looking at her sleeping. "Time to eat."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

i woke up and looked to him, I nodded and got up, I fixed my dress before he could see the breast that had fallen out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

He put the plate down,looking at her body. He got a stiffy just looking at her,imagining undressing her. Wait,why imagine? He walked up to her,his hands gripping her shoulders and pushing her against the floor.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I looked wildly at him, my legs went up so my dress went down showing whats between my legs for a guy to swoon at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next