Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ] Empty Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ]

Post by Greed Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

He wanted it all. Money, women, status. He wanted everything that ever existed under the sun, everything that breathed, everything that didn’t breathe. He was greedy. What could he say? He lived up to his name, and it wasn’t as if he regretted it, either. Having all the fame and fortune in the world would make any man happy, but for Greed, enough just wasn’t enough. And it never would be. He’d keep reaching and reaching and reaching until the sun itself was his to look down upon. Greed outstretched an arm in front of him, closing his fist in a way that made it seem he’d already claimed victory. But over what? Could he truly be happy with what he had if… if that witch Dante continued to have the other Homunculi dog him down? Greed gritted his teeth. The old hag was in the way of him getting what he truly wanted. And that was a lot of things, but mainly, he wanted immortality. If he never died… Oh-ho, all the fun he would have! He could live on, forever and ever, collecting everything he wanted, squashing whatever was a nuisance to him, and just being…well…greedy. The thought made him feel absolutely giddy inside. What better than a world where all was his?

But now, he was stuck. What could he do? The Philosopher’s Stone he had wasn’t technically his—like he cared—and as long as Dante had the other Homunculi on her side, he’d always be in danger of being dragged back and locked up. She’d always told him that his greed would be his downfall. To hell what that. Why would he be named Greed, if he wasn’t greedy? But that old hag always had to ruin everything. Every single day, that pair of Lust and Gluttony would come, giving him a warning that Dante was losing her patience. He didn’t give a damn about the patience of an old woman, and he’d bothered to tell Lust that, as well. But sultry as always, she’d found a way of digging her verbal dagger right up into his ribcage. Dante had the bones of his “original” form, but as far as he was concerned, that didn’t play into anything at all. If only…he could get his hands on another Philosopher’s Stone! If only he could get another one, so he could completely wipe out the woman behind the stage, pulling all the strings on her little marionette dolls. It was time the woman was taught a lesson, and Greed was more than ready to give it to her. After being locked away for so long, for being a “threat” to everything, he was ready to do all he could to kick ass and hopefully win the other Homunculi on his side. Having Envy as an ally would be great, he thought, because that devious bastard could help him attain anything with his shapeshifting powers. Smirking, Greed plopped himself down underneath a tree, one knee up, the other leg stretched out, his right arm draped over his right knee lazily as he concocted a plan in his mind.

He was sure Dante knew his every move…so how could he get ahold of a Philosopher’s Stone without anyone knowing? How could he quickly and quietly dispose of her without immediately turning all Homunculi against him? They should be thanking him for his plotting…he was going to set them all free from the damned curse they were held in…the marionette show they were forced to perform.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ] Empty Re: Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Flames surrounded her every move,the land beneath her trembled with death as she gracefully crossed paths with victims of fate. Close encounters,poisoned victims,and even her own doing. She loved death. She loved to leave her brand on every soul she demolished,every single life form she has ran into hell's gates. Shadows of foxes surrounded her,as if they were her pets. Walking into the light,they burned away from such a holy grail. Light.. The one thing hell could never achieve. The light shined against her demon body. Brown fox ears rested on her head,a tail matching them wrapped around her leg as it wagged. Her eyes,crimson like the blood she harvested. She wore a short shirt with a mini jacket,jeans,and some sandals. She was known as Vixen,and lived her own name well.

Her eyes fixed on a path that led to something.. A soul,no,it wasn't exactly alive to her. She walked closer to it,her hands low to her legs as she was prepared to reach for her hidden machetes and slice this mutant up. Halting,her eyes saw this man. His mind was filled with thoughts of greed,death,rule. She licked her lips,knowing those thoughts like the back of her hand. She chuckled,fixing her hair before walking into view. "Hello,sir." She greeted,her accent rather sweet then demonic.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Greed didn’t want to wait. No…no, he really didn’t. If he had to, he’d go find Lust and rip the Philosopher’s Stone right out of her chest. Of course, then, he’d have to deal with Gluttony, but with two Philosopher’s Stones… would he really have to worry? The more he thought about it, the more he wished it was doable. He’d be killing two birds with one stone. Getting rid of another pesky, interfering Homunculi, and achieving another Philosopher’s Stone. The plan was foolproof… if only it was a plan to begin with. One cannot start with a plan that would undoubtedly just be a dud. After all, what would a dud get him? Nothing. And Greed didn’t want nothing. Greed wanted everything. And he couldn’t tell himself that enough. Was it so wrong to want to roll in wealth, to have women hanging off your arms as if you were their life support? Of course not. It was only sensible to want. After all…humans want all the time. Just none of them as much as Greed.

Greed stared out at the horizon, eying it as though it would come to him and lay at his feet, kissing and adoring the ground he walked on. Oh, yes, Dante. There will come a day where you bow down at my feet and beg for mercy! Greed thought, the corners of his mouth tweaking up into a halfhearted, sadistic grin. What else would be more satisfying than watching her bleed out on the floor of her own house. Now he just sounded mad… but Greed wanted what he wanted. And maybe…immortality could wait. Despite wanting everything, Greed wasn’t stupid. He knew he couldn’t achieve everything with the snap of his fingers. Oh, how he wished he could, but he couldn’t. If he was to attain every little thing he’d ever wanted, he’d have to use cunning and wit, and his crew of dependable outcasts, to get what he wanted. They knew him, his crew. And they knew they were outcasts and had nowhere better to be, nowhere better to go. Roa, Dolcetto, and Martel. His trustworthy gang of chimeras that helped him achieve what he desired. But somehow, Greed had the strangest sneaking suspicion that they weren’t going to be able to help him kill Dante. After all, he wanted badly to be the one to see that she came to an end. And he’d be damned if anyone beat him to it.

Greed had been about to get up and leave to his gang of three when he heard a silky sweet voice. Turning his head, Greed laid eyes on a fairly attractive woman, at an age he couldn’t decipher. She looked sweet and innocent enough, desirable in her own way, but what she was doing all the way out here by herself was something Greed was most interested in. “…Hello,” Greed commented coolly, taking his sweet time with looking her over again. “What are you doing out here all alone, missy? The big bad wolf could come and get you, you know.” Greed straightened and chuckled, “Those wolves. Greedy bastards, aren’t they?”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Vixen listened to his mind,reading his very thoughts. As if hearing his next action,she purred softly. Then,his comment struck her. "Greed.. Ah. That human nature. I believe that is your name,as I watched you be spawned into this netherworld." She grinned. Ah yes,that such lovely nature. To want to own everything,to want to control everything,to rule a world under yourself. She moved forward toward him,examining Greed more. The last time she saw him was when his soul was being taken from the hell's. her feline eyes stared deeply into his,smiling with an evil intention. "You wish to harm something.."

She cupped her hands,a red light shining inside them as it struck a sort of memory into Greed. "I will help you,maybe." She chuckled,her tail brushing her legs. Swishing left to right,her ears pricked up as she awaited a response from this non holy creature. Creature.. A pathetic word for such a creation of hell.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 am

Greed could tell from the very start, he wasn’t controlling the situation. And he didn’t like it. The woman before him seemed to demand attention, respect. There was a glint in her eye that made him think that that attention and respect wasn’t completely holy, either. Greed blinked when she guessed her name, and he narrowed his eyes. “Just who the hell are you?” He questioned, “Watched me spawn? Unless you’re like Pride, with the ‘Ultimate Eye.’ But even then…” Greed chuckled. “That would’ve been impossible.” As the conversation continued, Greed continued to like it less and less. It was as though she did have Pride’s ‘Ultimate Eye,’ although…for perception, instead. Greed made a small, disapproving noise in the back of his throat and eyed her. Greed couldn’t tell if he wanted her around, or if he wanted her gone. Either way, she didn’t look like she was going to go anywhere, so Greed would have to try and take advantage of the situation to turn it around, so he could control it again. It was amazing how restless he could get when he didn’t have every little thing within his arm’s length under his control. Insane, really.

Greed chuckled at her next comment, “That one’s right on the money, honey,” he stated blandly, no longer caring how she knew that or not. It was evident she held a veil of mystery around her, and it didn’t seem like she was going to share. Was she like him? Did she want to manipulate him into getting what she most desired? Greed stiffened. Unlikely. Greed’s eyes wandered from her eyes to her hand when she held something out, emitting a faint red glow. Greed’s eyes widened. He knew immediately what that was. And he wanted it. But Greed faltered in snatching it from her hands. There had to be a catch. And anyways, she said ‘maybe.’ How could someone who wasn’t straightforward about helping or not be of any use to him? Either she was going to follow along with his plans, not for her own benefit, or he’d find somebody who would. But still…the fact that the Philosopher’s Stone was right in his grip… How could he simply walk away from this? It was right there… Right there.

Greed straightened and looked down on the slightly shorter female. “What’s the catch?” Greed’s mouth rolled into a thin line as he stared at her, “I don’t trust you. And I don’t even know your name.” Greed rolled his eyes inwardly. Not that it’d matter to me… You have what I want, and I will get it from you, whether I have to take it by force or not.

[ I’m going by the Homunculi in FMA, even though they change in FMAB. So Pride is the Fuhrer. And I’m bringing my own personal word to 400 just so it doesn’t get repetitive for you. ^___^ Just thought you should know that. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:50 am

Vixen watched his actions,observing his body language and easily figuring his own personality. One thing she didn't know.. Was of his skills. She wagged her long,brien silky tail and grinned at his fiesty words. "Of course I'm on the money,betting souls isn't cheap work." She chuckled. Her hands pulled back as she uncovered them.

The stones shined a bright crimson,beckoning anything that wishes for power to come nearer. Her actions changed rather quickly now. He was getting quite curious,and knew he wanted it. What lengths would he go? "Oh,forgive my manners. I'm Vixen Grace. I can't remember the last time I greeted someone before the kill." She licked her lips,fresh memories of a recent death flooding her cruel mind. 'Should I kill him? Meh. He's to.. Serious.' She thought,disgust showing rather clearly on her face.

(Ah kk. xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

[ sorry for any misspellings and how long it took me to do this! I types it out to get a word count and now have to type it out on my iPhone. But I love this roleplay already and so I just had to reply! XD sorry for the wait! ]

Greed chuckled quietly, "Betting souls, hmm? I don't bet...unless I know I'm going to win." Greed grinned. "And I usually do." The stones in her palm were incredibly tempting, and Greed was doing all he could not to just snatch them up and dispose of get with them before heading off for what he really wanted...needed to do. He was ready to get rid of Dante. And the others. What use were they to him? They never helped him get what he wanted. So their disappearances wouldn't bug anyone. Gritting his teeth, Greed got his attitude, and temper, in check before forcing his eyes away from the glowing red stones and back into the curiously colored eyes of the woman before him. "I don't usually greet people at all, either. But it appears someone already knew my name." Greed added a bit of edge to his words, showing he hadn't appreciated what she'd done.

With that out of the way, Greed crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes suspiciously. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but shortly afterwards shut it again. He wanted those atoms so badly, it almost get. He wanted to make sure she didn't run off with those stones... Those precious, wondrous stones that were his one-way ticket to being on top of the world. Yes...but how could he speak his way into her giving them up? Was that even an option, or was she more skilled than that, knowing how to look through a façade when she saw one? Or was she easily duped? He highly doubted the second one. Deciding to throw formalities to the wind, Greed spoke bluntly, "I want those stones," he said as he stared coldly into the woman's eyes, "In fact, I don't just want them. I need them. There are some fish I have to fry, and those stones are exactly what I am looking do. So what would it take to get you to hand them over?" Greed was tempted to hold out his hand as if she was supposed to simply hand them over like a little girl. But she wasn't a little girl, and Greed had a feeling she wouldn't tolerate being treated like one either. Maybe being so blunt about it hadn't been a good idea, but it didn't matter. He craved those stones.

Those little red stones...the answer to all his problems. His ticket to being number one.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:40 pm

(No problem! Trust me,I've had week waiters xD)

Vixen laughed,nodding. "Who doesn't know your name? Greed would be the most describing name for any mortal." She said. She laughed at his tolerance. This would be an easy battle. Her eyes moved towards the stones as she read his thoughts about her. Correct. She answered his thoughts,a wicked grin grew among the female innocence face. "You need the stones? I had guessed that. But,why must you kill the fishes?" She smiled to him. Her thoughts were getting stacked now.

Dante? Who was that? Her mind asked many questions. Two birds one stone. I have one stone. She thought and thought.. Maybe he's a good fighter? He sure doesn't look it. Then again I'm so over judging about people. Her thoughts made her chuckle while her eyes scanned him again. She didn't show fear,matter in fact she showed power,control over this situation. She wasn't one to give in,and was way to fast for anything to capture her. She stood there.. Waiting for him to just give in.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Greed smirked at that, 'Ah, but no human is as greedy as I am. It's unthinkable to think a measly human could ever be as greedy as I.' Greed's grin widened. Oh, he could be a mixture of Homunculi, he supposed. He was proud of his greed. He was proud he lived up to his name more than any of the other Homunculi...besides Envy, that is. That ambiguous brat. Envy envied everything and everyone. Greed didn't envy what other people had or were. He simply took initiative and took it. In a sense...the fact that humans could be called greedy irked him. But what was he to do? It was true. Humans killed out of greed. It seemed that greed and envy went hand in hand... Even if the two embodiments of the sins were bitter rivals. Dante created both of us...and Envy seems to be her favorite. That damned little rat, locking me up in Lab 5 for such a long time... Well, thanks to Fullmetal's brother's fight with Barry the Chopper, I got out. And there's no way, now that I am out, that Envy will be able to defeat my body of steel! Greed let his thoughts wander for a second, eyes hardening unintentionally.

His attention snapped back to her the moment she asked about the "fishes." Did she even deserve an explanation? Those 'fish' he had to fry were none of her business, anyways. All he wanted were those stones she had, and that's all he intended to get. He wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she didn't hand them over. He already had a couple Philosopher's Stones of his own, but those kept him alive. He couldn't simply throw them up and be 'okay.' The ones he had inside of him were the ones keeping him alive, and therefore relatively useless to him. He needed 'free' Philosopher's Stones...and he needed them as soon as he could get them, too. Greed was on the verge of fidgeting. Why couldn't she just hand one over? Just one? Finally, Gree let a growl erupt from his throat and he slumped his shoulders forward. "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me like a dead fish?" Impatience had finally gnawed him to the bone. Yeah. That hadn't taken long, had it? Speaking through clenched teeth, Greed asked, "What are you waiting for? What do you want?" Greed was a second away from giving her an early introduction to his body of steel.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Vixen laughed at him. He was so foolish! Easily provoked. This kind of creature always was too easy for her. She placed the stones in her jean pockets,resting her hand on her hip. She tilted her head,looking completely confused. "Hmm? I'm sorry,I can't understand such /superiors/." She hissed superiors out if her teeth,as if mocking him. Her tail lashed against her hips as her feet shuffled for a moment. The blades in her boots were starting to cut at her feet,but nothing new.

Fishes.. Well,she knew that obviously meant someone. Someone he wanted to get rid of. Someone to just choke the life out of. This wouldn't be hard,if he had the stone. The stones.. She knew of much more greater power. But,she guessed in his world that was all he needed. A stone made of death. She sighed. Must be the new trend.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Greed nearly snapped when she laughed. It was more than obvious that she was laughing at him. What? Did she think he was weak? Did she think he wouldn’t take the stones by force if necessary? ‘Yes…’ he thought to himself, ‘Greed drives men mad. Maybe I’m already mad. But I’ll have the stone if it kills me.’ Greed chuckled at that thought, ‘But it won’t.’ Greed straightened, a grim smile plastered to his lips. “Superior…” he rolled the word off his tongue as if the word itself were royalty. “Yes, with intelligence like yours, it wouldn’t surprise me if a rat could be your superior.” Greed provoked, cracking his fingers by his sides before continuing. He brought his hand up, fingers splayed as he turned his head slightly, eyes closed with a pitiful expression on his face. “Yes, I really feel sorry for you. Poor woman.” Greed suddenly whipped his head to look at her again, eyes cold as ice. “But I don’t appreciate being mocked. And so, I’ll be taking the stones, and then my leave. I hope it doesn’t bother you, dear. I’m one greedy son of a bitch, Vixen. I like to have what I want, when I want it.”

Greed shed his jacket and smirked at Vixen before the familiar dark navy ‘covering’ of his body of steel made his way up his body, checkering across his tanned skin, making its way up from his toes to the top of his head. His fingers elongated into vicious-looking claws, ready to rip into flesh and bone alike; his teeth grew sharp, his canines becoming inhuman fangs, looking like they belonged on a beast, not a human. But what could Greed say? He was 100% beast. Red lines marked various areas of his body, connecting to red circles also randomly placed along his navy ‘armor.’ His eyes went from being ‘normal’ to being red slits, white dots for pupils. Greed reached a large hand up to the back of his neck and cracked it, rotating it in a circle before training red eyes on Vixen. His steel covered his muscles tightly, making them look more enhanced then when he wore his jacket and sleeveless shirt. But then again… it wasn’t even a cover. This was his true skin.

Greed stretched one clawed hand out towards Vixen and smiled dangerously, “Look, I’d rather not tear that pretty little face of yours to shreds, but I will if I have to. If you’d kindly hand over a stone or two, you can walk away without too many scratches. He took a bold step forward, feeling much more confident now that he was in his true skin now. In a lower tone, he added, “You can try to hurt me, dear. But it won’t work. And I don’t suggest you try to, either.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Vixen watched his transformation,ignoring such a weak taunt. Her eyes marveled his metal body. Such grace as his jacket was shredded from his skin. Such obvious power. She backed away once he turned to her. This wasn't an act of coward though. Her shadow grew into the light,then grew around her body. It morphed her,the sounds of bones crackling and fire burning within them were easily told.

The shadows broke apart into a wave that easily fell in the light. She was now a semi tall fox. Her coat was brown,a green tattoo reaching from her forehead to nose. She had similar swirls around her legs and tail,while they sparked electricity from the ground. Standing still,she stuck her tongue out as to taunt. She knew he couldn't get her,and he would never figure out her weakness..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Greed snarled when she backed up, and he took a step closer to her, only to take that step back to watch what she was doing. The sound that was being made by the obvious transformation of sorts was hideous, but Greed didn’t so much as blink. As soon as everything had died down, for a second, Greed had no idea where Vixen had gone. He made a ‘tch’ noise, looking around once before his eyes landed on …a fox? It had odd green markings on it, and was big enough for Greed to stomp on. Greed stared for a minute before laughing at the fox, who had stuck its tongue out at her. “A vixen indeed,” Greed said once his laughter had died down. “I could easily crush you when you’re like that, you know,” he said, cracking his knuckles. Greed was fast – not as fast as Pride, but still fast, which made for easy and deadly swipes with his dangerously sharp claws. Greed hunched over in a position a runner would usually take, arms up by his sides and claws splayed.

“I just want the damn stones,” Greed said, eyes glaring directly at the small fox. “Is it really that hard to just give them over? I’m going to have to rearrange that pretty little face of yours, and that’s a loss.” With that, Greed brought one arm back and launched himself forward, reaching to bring down sharp talons against the…fox…woman…creature.

[ I’m sorry this is so short! Fight scenes are inevitably gonna be shorter because I have to wait for your counterattack otherwise I’d be powerplaying xD ]

Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Vixen wagged her tail as she saw him talk. Such a bragger! His thoughts were foolish about her,speed isn't everything. She did have a trick though in this form. With a quick zig-zag motion,she had evaded his attack. Her eyes scanned his body for a second. The second seemed like minutes to her. She leaped on his back as she gripped his steel body. He might be made of steel but,can he reach her skinny body? Especially since he conducts her electricity.

(xD it's fine. Mines is like: 'Laid-back fighting style')
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 pm

[my usual fighting style is ‘intense.’ xD ]

Greed grimaced as the fox evaded his first attack, and he clenched his hand into a fist, turning around and looking for the damned vermin. Where did you go, princess? Greed thought before feeling something on his back. Greed growled, wondering what to do. He’d never considered his fighting style ‘primal,’ or, if he dared say, ‘animalistic,’ but in reality, he was fighting an animal. So why not temporarily ‘change’ his fighting style? To adapt, of course. Nothing else. Greed let out a sigh, not bothering to try and swipe Vixen off his back, because he knew that wasn’t going to work, and he wasn’t stupid. So…adapting his fighting style it was. Greed stopped his tracks from his run, spraying up dirt, and headed towards the ground for a roll, hoping to either crush her underneath him or force her off his back so she no longer had the advantage.

Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Vixen growled at his sudden action. She quickly thought,backing off if Greed and landing on her paws softly. She watched him roll,chuckling at his actions. He looked quite stupid,sitting down like a normal fox as she stared. What was he thinking of? Well,whatever.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed rolled to his feet, crouching again and staring at Vixen with curious eyes. She was too small a target for him to hit and not kill with one swipe. Where did the stones go when she transformed anyways? It seemed like they would fall out of her pocket, or anything. But they didn't... so he couldn't kill her, because he didn't know where the stones had gotten to. And that made him felt stupid - a feeling he absolutely abhorred feeling. Really, it made him enraged when people made him feel incompetent. But he couldn't act irrationally. He wouldn't be like Envy, striking out in anger like a child. That would be ridiculously stupid. She wasn't powerless, and he knew that much, at least. He had to back off and find a good way of getting the Philosopher's Stones without completely destroying his chances of getting the stone. Greed straightened and cracked his neck again.

He shook his head, closing his eyes momentarily, Greed allowed himself to relax, and his metal covering slowly went away. Greed walked over to where his jacket was and picked it up, sliding it on gently before looking over at Vixen. “You haven’t won, I hope you know that. But I’m not going to kill someone I need something from.” Greed eyed her before spreading his arms out and shrugged in a gesture that pretty much said ‘I’m done wasting my time.’ Greed rolled his neck once before shoving his hands in his pockets and giving her a toothy grin. “My apologies, sweetheart, but you just wasted my precious time. If I have to, I’ll go steal some stones from someone who isn’t so tiny.” Greed winked before wheeling around on his heel and walking off. I need that damn stone, and I don’t have time to play games with a tiny fox. Annoying, how she had everything laid out for me and I couldn’t just take it. Greed twitched in annoyance but forced himself to keep walking. He really, really didn’t have time for this. Where was Martel when he needed her? That sneaky snake chimera would no doubt be a powerful asset to have with him right now, but, unfortunately, he was alone. Where was his crew anyways? He didn’t know. Even though they were, in his mind, his possessions, he didn’t keep them under lock and key. They followed him by will, because they shared common goals. In defeating their enemies, Greed was brought higher to the top, faster. Sure, maybe they were disposable. But underneath it all… Greed knew he cherished these possessions of his. And he was going to get that Philosopher’s Stone, he was going to kill Dante and the other Homunculi, and then he was definitely going to help his crew get what they most desired before clawing his way to the very top.

Yes… that’s how it’d all go down. And he was, from this point on, going to mercilessly crush anyone who dared stand in his way, no matter who they were.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Vixen stood still,watching him. His thoughts.. The stone,people,rage.. Hmm.. She was quite confused about his problems. Her jaw held the stones,being sure not to swallow them in the meanwhile. She rolled her tongue out to drop the stones,pushing them forward. The shadows cloaked her once again as she changed into her human form. "You must quit? I've had mortals more wicked then you." She was disgusted in Greed,standing next to the stones. "I'd guessed you would've figured my weakness quite quicker. You can take the stones,I have no desire towards then."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Greed turned and snorted at her comment. “Quit? Never. I have people and places to be and hurt elsewhere.” Greed glanced at the red stones for a second, still not believing there wasn’t a catch. He turned around fully, narrowing his eyes at Vixen. “I may not always be the most observant one, oftentimes blinded by greed, but you…” Greed grinned sadistically, “You have more bloodlust than even some of the other Homunculi, and that’s saying something. Even I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult. But.” Greed walked back over to her, standing right in front of the stones but making no move to pick them up, no matter how badly he itched and longed to take them and run, to be purely immortal. “I don’t trust you, still. I don’t believe there’s no ‘catch.’ Why would anyone in their right mind hand over Philosopher’s Stones without wanting something in return?” Greed bent down and scooped the small red stones up in his hand, rolling them around in his palm for a second before opening his palm again, not caring if it gave her the chance to swipe them back at any minute.

“I’ll propose a deal to you. Maybe there really isn’t a catch at all,” Greed commented coolly. “Maybe you’re just giving up the greedy bastard that ‘gave up’ on our ‘fight.’ But… here’s my deal. You were right on the mark earlier. I have some ‘fish’ to fry. And that’s going to involve a lot of blood and killing involved. If you want,” Greed paused for a second, “you can join me, and the three others under my command.” Greed stared at her, but shook his head and chuckled moments later. “But my deals have catches – always. If you decide to join me, you only kill who I say you can kill. But you can kill them however mercilessly you want to. If you decide to join me, I’ll fill you in on the situation as we walk. I have to be heading back to my ‘crew,’ or they’ll be missing me.” Greed closed his fist around the stones and put his hands in his pockets again. “So, are you in, or are you out, my little vixen?”

Greed didn’t doubt, now he was greedy for her, as well. He wanted to cultivate the talents she had, even if he didn’t know the full extent of them. He doubted Philosopher’s Stones weren’t the only thing she could produce that would come in handy for him killing Dante and the other Homunculi. His offer of blood to her was the best he could think of to sedate the thirst that swam in her eyes. His eyes glinted dangerously as he awaited her reply.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Vixen tilted her head. Others? Bloodlust? The words made her mind swirl. Her crimson eyes examined his face as if to tell truth or lie. He was being truthful. He did know others like her. His last question.. Her eyes sparkled slightly. But,they faded. Only kill who he wants? What a catch.. She grumbled. Well,at least she could do some good. Her mind went into deep thought now,seeing his hands twirl the red stones.

She sighed. "I'll join. You drive hard bargains,and I like it." She grinned,walking past Greed. "Where's your crew anyway? I wanna see if they're like you,or just toys." She giggled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Greed hadn’t thought she’d decline in the first place, so when she accepted, he wasn’t at all surprised. When she told him he drove hard bargains, he gave her a ‘hell yes I do,’ if somewhat flirtatious, grin. “My crew?” Greed chuckled, “If they were all like me, do you think they’d still be alive? I’m boss, and they know it. So no, they’re not like me. But they’re all unique assets to me and my goals.” Greed dumped the stones in his pockets and hooked his thumb over the outside of his pockets as he began to walk. “Martel, a snake-human chimera. Nothing special there, just the ability to elongate and bend her neck and other limbs. Dolcetto, a dog-human chimera, great with a katana. And finally, Roa, an ox-human chimera. Pretty skillful with a sledgehammer, as well. So, no, none of them are like me. Although they might appear human, they’re really not. They’re beasts…also like me.” Greed glanced at Vixen. “But, now, the important stuff. Those fish you were talking about.

“Dante’s the leader of them all, including the one who created me. I’m sure you know how us Homunculi are created, no? If not, just interrupt me and I’ll share. Dante’s a bitch, if you ask me. She sent one of the other Homunculi, Envy, after me because I was a ‘threat.’ She always told me my greed would be my own downfall, but apparently she was more afraid of her own than anyone else’s. This envy locked me away in Laboratory 5, where they did nasty experiments on humans, turning them into chimeras with Philosopher’s Stones. That’s how Roa, Dolcetto, and Martel came about. I’m sure you must’ve noticed earlier, the red circles on my body when in my ‘body of steel’ form. Those are weak points Envy created. He basically chained me up to a pole and stuck swords through those spots to keep me there for the longest time… Long story short, a fight broke out and there was an explosion just outside Lab 5, and I was freed. Martel, Roa, and Dolcetto had been being used for slaughtering innocent people, and a man named Kimbley was mostly behind it. He’s known as the Crimson Alchemist, and has a knack for loving to watch things explode.” Greed grimaced, “So I’m using their talents to get what I want. They all want revenge on the State, on the Military, on the people who distorted them into monsters. And one of those monsters happens to run the country, that damned Homunculus Pride. The one with the ‘ultimate eye.’ Using my crew, I’ll get rid of all the Homunculi, and Dante.”

Greed paused for a second, letting it all sink in, before continuing, “That’s my plan, at least.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Vixen nodded. "Beasts. Humph." She replied to his comment before that long plan started. She listened carefully,nodding as she combed her hair with her fingers. "Sounds quite fun." She grinned. So many people he mentioned with hatred. She hoped she would be able to kill them. Her tail wagged. Blood.. She could picture this laboratory. Chains,bars,tunnels.. Every laboratory has some blood bathed place,right?

She licked her fingers,tasting her last kill before looking at Greed with a curious glance. "So your after your creator. Wanting to take lives. You take your name well."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Greed smiled grimly at her, “Lab 5 is a screwed up place. And about whom you can and can’t kill…” Greed kept his head forward, watching for the small hideaway called the Devil’s Nest to come up over the horizon at any second now, “Dante is mine. If possible, so is Envy. But if it comes down where I’m tied up with Dante, feel free to chop the little rat up into a hundred pieces, a thousand if you so desire.” Greed shrugged. “But I suppose it’s important if I brief you on the Homunculi. Of course, like me, they all have their own special ability. Envy can shapeshift, so he’s a trickster to come by sometimes. Pride, the man with the ‘ultimate eye,’ also the Fuhrer. His eye makes him a fantastic swordsman, better than Dolcetto, even. Lust, her fingers grow long, and they tend to stab people to death. Not pleasant. Gluttony, if eaten by him, you’re trapped in the bottomless pit of his stomach with absolutely no way out. Wrath…not quite sure what that little guy does. He’s more of a child with anger management rather than a Homunculi. Sloth can turn into water, making it tricky to harm her. Being water means she can evaporate herself and move to another place, like teleportation. It’s annoying, really. Those are all the important ones, besides me. And one last thing about Dante and Envy…like I said, only kill him if it’s absolutely necessary, because Dante created that little runt, too. Foolish woman…” Doing human transmutation twice. Don’t you ever learn?

At her last comment, Greed smiled, “I was given my name for a reason.”

[ sorry that was super short Dx ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:01 pm

(Did you see mine before?! ;-; )

Vixen frowned. "Your making me eager to kill her even more!" She whined. She went at a faster pace,her ears flickering in every direction as she heard lots of chatter. Who did this come from? Her teeth grinded against each other as she hated loud noises. She tried to ignore Greed and the other voices,getting so annoyed.

She studied her surroundings,seeing some familiar things. Where were they going anyway? This place was a dump to her anyway. Kicking a few pebbles as she watched things fly in the wind.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Their conversation slowly lulled into a quiet walk, the chatter of people from the city growing louder. But as they continued to walk, it died down into a dull roar. The Devil’s Nest was tucked away in the heart of the slums, a bar long since forgotten about by its owners. So, Greed and his crew of three had decided to make it their nest…so to speak. Once they got there, Greed let out a deep sigh and kept his hands halfway in his pockets, “We’re here. Home sweet home.” Greed noticed Vixen seemed irked, but he didn’t give it much mind. Not his issue, anyways. She hadn’t been a part of his ‘possessions’ long enough for him to actually care whether or not she was okay. If it had been Martel, Roa, or Dolcetto, however, it would’ve been a completely different matter. Instead of opening the door like a normal person would, Greed simply lifted one booted foot and kicked the door in, heading immediately down a flight of stairs that lead to the most used place of their hideaway. “I’m home!” Greed yelled out as he reached the bottom of the stairs, not bothering to look to see if Vixen was behind him, nor if she had closed the door or not. If she hadn’t, he’d just have one of the others do it for him.

It wasn’t surprising to Greed that Martel was the first to respond, “Hey there.” She was sitting on one of the bar stools, leaning over against the bar with a small glass in her hand that was resting on the table, half empty. “You were out quite a while.”

Greed shrugged, “Eh. I had business to attend to,” Greed sat down two stools away from Martel, for no particular reason, swung the stool around and rested his elbows on the bar behind him. “Roa, something to drink.” He heard a small grunt behind him as the overgrown man headed off to get his boss something to drink. Greed always had the same thing, vodka on ice, so Greed had long since stopped telling Roa what to get him. Dolcetto was sitting by the stairs at one of the rickety old wooden chairs that sat at a rickety old wooden table, looking up. He crinkled up his over-long nose when he saw Vixen and immediately unsheathed his katana.

“Heel, boy,” Greed said, although it was in good humor and he meant in no way to insult the fact that Dolcetto was a dog-human chimera. “I brought her here with me for a reason. She’s going to help us on our little ‘mission.’ I’ve already briefed her, and she’s new here, so, Martel,” Greed shot daggers in his glance at the snake-human chimera, “Cut her some slack.” Greed turned to Vixen and smiled, “Vixen, this is Dolcetto, the one with the katana, Roa, the one behind the bar, and Martel. Want something to drink?”

Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next