Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Red [ M / ZeldaWolfy ]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Vixen had yelped silently as he kicked the door open. She growled angrily,ready to lungs at him but,kept her cool. She walked in and closed the door out of normal manners. She followed him rather slowly,listening to the chatter they had. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs,sitting down as her body grew shadows from the looks she got. She was defensive for her own sake,ready to attack if one did.

She watched him order a drink from one if the people.. Creatures. She then saw him talk to another as if to stay calm and the other to take it easy. She leaned back and shook her head. "No thanks. I can't handle alcohol." She admitted.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm

“Bah, that’s fine,” Roa said, “More for Martel and I, eh, Martel?” Roa nudged Martel, who was still draped over the bar sleepily.

Greed eyed Martel for a second before looking at Roa, “How much did you give her to drink?”

“She’s only had two, you know her, she could take down ten. She’s just bein’ lazy, Greed. Don’t worry about her.” Roa answered, slinking closer to Greed when Martel gave him the death stare. Greed laughed and took a sip of the drink Roa had recently put down beside him. It was strange, Greed thought. Describing and explaining these people to Vixen had felt like they were merely his possessions. But with them, he felt like it was more of a giant, fucked up family of misfits. He wouldn’t have it any other way, though. No other way…

Clearing his throat, Greed beckoned Dolcetto over. “You all will be smothering Vixen in love once you see what she’s done to help us,” Greed said, swirling around in his stool and gently sliding his drink down the wooden bar as he took the Philosopher’s Stones out of his pocket and laid them on the table. The reactions he got from the three of them were just like he expected – shocked and wanting to take one, but knowing they couldn’t. They were good little minions, if anything. After leaning back for a few minutes to let the three of them take in the sight of the precious jewels, he leaned forward. “So, now we have enough of these to actually take down Kimbley and the others.” Greed said, not bothering to talk in a hushed voice. Vixen already knew everything, so whispering would be futile anyways. He did get wary glances from him to Vixen however, even if he already said that she knew.

“And then what, Greed?” Dolcetto asked, fingering the hilt of his katana.

“Well, I’m going to get immortality, and we’re going to get rid of Dante and the other Homunculi. You know I have my reasons.” Greed scooped up the stones and put them in his pocket again before speaking over his shoulder to Vixen, “Hey, foxy. Come over here and discuss a game plan with us.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Vixen felt like the lone fox she was,watching them talk and talk like a family. Her mind went to her past,remembering very little if an actual family. She was raised by satan himself,brought up and left on her own behalf. She pricked her ears as she heard awes from the crowd. She stared as she saw the glowing stones from afar. Hmm.. Was that stone that important? She listened very clearly at them talking. Her hearing was better then even the most trained ear. She could hear chatters from outside as well as them.

She sat straight up as she heard her name,snapping out of her mind. She walked over to Greed,leaning along the bar as she stood not go close behind his back. "Listening."

(Sorry! Had dinner >.<)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Martel glanced at Vixen in a new light this time, “You got these? Where did you get the stones!? That’s amazing! And you had more than one! Did you steal them from someone? That’s amazing!”

Greed glanced at Martel, “Chill out, Martel. We’ve got work to do. I’m being nice and letting Kimbley and the assholes of the government first. Besides, there’s on Homunculi among them.” Greed glanced at Vixen and smiled, “We’ll take Pride on together. He’s tough, but with the both of our skills he won’t stand a chance. Besides…I’m intrigued to see what other powers you hold.” Greed glanced back to Martel, “Martel, you and Dolcetto are going after Kimbley, Roa, you cause a distraction and make…” Greed trailed off. “Damn it, Sloth is there too. Change of plans.” Greed turned to Vixen, “I’m assigning you to Sloth, got it? She’s the Fuhrer’s secretary. You take her down, I’ll help with the distraction farthest away from where Fuhrer King Bradley, Pride, is, and Sloth. Vixen, I have no doubt you can be sneaky enough to get in and lure Sloth away from Pride without him knowing and disposing of her that way.” Greed nodded at Vixen. “I’m counting on you.” Even though she’d just joined their little group, and it was only temporary, as if a contract had been made, and that’s all it was, she was a part of the group now, no matter how long she stayed. Therefore, he would treat her exactly like the others and hold her accountable for just as much responsibilities as all the others did. “Martel, Dolcetto, you two are still going after Kimbley. Try not to get blown to smithereens, it’ll be difficult replacing you guys,” Greed added the last part in jest, but he was half serious, as well. “Everybody understand?”

When none of his three original crewmates objected, Greed turned to Vixen, silently asking the question with his eyes if she was ready to go or not.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Vixen was already shuffling her feet. A easy job for her! To lure something away from its home. She then was curious,having lost all information about the people. "Who's pride?" She asked,her eyes glancing toward greed. Even though she didn't say she accepted her mission,her eyes obviously showed acceptance. Her arms reached over her head as her ears bent down as a car raced by this bar. 'Grr.. These noises!'

'I hope nothing like this will happen in my task..' She grumbled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm

[ sorry for the wait, I was responding to yet another RP ]

Greed looked over at Vixen, “Oh yeah. Pride. He’s the Fuhrer, but he’s also a Homunculi. He’s the one with the ‘Ultimate Eye.’ Don’t try and take him on until I’m there, you hear me?” Greed didn’t really get why he was concerned about her welfare. He sure as hell shouldn’t be. He knew her loyalties didn’t officially lie with him. Greed immediately stood up afterwards, Roa quickly trotting over beside Greed, Martel and Dolcetto dashing up ahead, eager to end the life of the Crimson Alchemist. Greed only smiled. My little possessions…how similar you are to me in so many ways. Maybe…Vixen was right when she wondered if they were like me. But it doesn’t bother me. As long as they know I’m boss, still.

~ * ~ * ~

Greed liked to enter with a bang sometimes, just like Kimbley did. He had transformed into his body of steel, ready to take bullets from anyone who cared to shoot at him. Roa was behind him, although Greed offered little to no cover for the significantly larger man. Roa had agreed with his plan of entering with a spectacular show of lights. Greed had caught up with Martel and had her steal some gunpowder before heading off to find Kimbley with Dolcetto. Now Greed had a pile of gunpowder lined up behind barrels ¬¬¬¬¬¬where guards were lined up feet away. With a single match, Greed and Roa stood far behind the barrels and flicked the match onto it. Greed just smiled brightly when it exploded. The sound of men screaming and trying to get their bearings was all he needed to hear. Leaning over to Roa, Greed muttered, “You keep them distracted, and don’t you dare get killed, you hear me? Stay in the shadows, keep making some explosions.” Greed handed him a small bag, “This is filled with gunpowder. And here, take this box of matches. Knock your socks of. Put Roy Mustang’s flames to shame, Roa. I’m counting on you.” With that, Greed got up and ran off to the wing where Fuhrer King Bradley, AKA Pride, would be, and hoped that Vixen had taken care of Sloth.

[ I can be Sloth if you want to play out the battle, ooooor we can skip the battle and play out the battle with Pride. Your call. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:21 pm

(Rather skip it because it would take forever with Vixen's display of moves.)

Vixen rushed behind him,not even heard. She was light on her feet,like a fox. Her ears were bent back as she heard the two start an explosion with Kimbley. She hated loud noises,always had. She ran up beside Greed,staring ahead. Where would they're fate lie now? Going to see a person with the ultimate eye.. She could already tell how to defeat this one. No matter what,everyone has a blind spot.

(SO DAMN SHORT GRR)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

[ PLOT TWIST. Kind of. ]

Greed wouldn’t lie – he was surprised how easily he took out Sloth, but at the same time he was happy. It pushed away every doubt he had about her helping him with his ambitions. However… he was still concerned. Dante, he knew, watched his every move. And he had the bones of his original being…which was his one weakness. He hadn’t shared this with Vixen yet, because it hadn’t become a problem yet, but he knew it would, eventually. But…because he was certain she knew his every move, he had a feeling it would be harder to kill Pride than he thought. Throwing caution to the wind, Greed kicked the door open, immediately running at Pride, who was sitting at his desk, his large brown leather chair. His hand was holding something, but Greed wasn’t going to give Pride time to think. He brought his hand back and almost immediately was met with a shining sword pressing against his steel hand, sending sparks flying. Greed landed on Pride’s desk with a thud, nearly breaking it, and wrapped his hand around Pride’s sword tightly.

“Hello there, Greed,” Pride said in his usual cool voice, a smile ever-present on his face. But this time… his eye patch was off. When he opened his eye, the sign of the Ouroboros was clearly visible, but Greed didn’t falter. “Dante had a feeling you’d start here. Where’s your crew? Did you really leave them unattended?”

“No, they’re chillin’ back at the hideout,” Greed snarled. Even though he had the upper hand at the moment, neither of them tried to move.

“Really? Last time I heard Martel was after Kimbley, and Roa was down causing a ruckus where the guards were.”

Greed didn’t let a flicker of emotion cross his face. “Nah, I’m responsible for those little diversions. It was fun. I put Mustang to shame doing that. You oughta fire him.”

With the civilized conversation over, Greed tried to wrench Pride’s sword free from his hand, only to find Pride had another sword, which was swung hastily at one of the red circles just to the lower right of his collarbone, forcing Greed to retreat. The sword just grazed the tip of it, causing Greed to hiss through his sharpened teeth. “I have a surprise, though, Pride. A surprise your ultimate eye could never have seen coming.” Greed flickered his eyes in the direction of Vixen for half a second, not daring to let his guard down in front of Pride for long.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Vixen slid to a stop,seeing this glaring eye. Her crimson eyes narrowed. Pride? Such a stupid name. She watched Greed's moves,then saw Pride counterattack after a civil conversation. She listened intently,then saw his eyes glance toward her. She stepped up,her mind troubled. An ultimate eye.. He showed obvious confidence. A heavy presence fell in the room,although not affecting Greed. He was pretty heavy anyway. It grew heavier as sparks came out of Vixen's hands as a green fire burnt in her palms.

(Jesus Christ. I feel stupid xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

[ Whattt? Why? xD ]

Greed smirked when Vixen stepped up, and raised his clawed fist to slash at Pride again, doing his best to distract him while Vixen did…whatever the hell she was doing. But he had a feeling he’d have to move when the time was right. He was just hoping Vixen would give him a head’s up or something. But he wasn’t counting on it. Greed was forced to grab onto Pride’s sword again, staring into the ‘Ultimate Eye’ without a trace of fear. He was a greedy son of a bitch. And right now, he wanted Pride dead. So he’d die. “Where’s Dante!? Where’s the bitch hiding from me this time!?” Greed yelled at Pride, using his strength to his advantage and slowly bending Pride’s sword.

“I can’t tell.” Pride said, glaring into Greed’s eyes. Greed went to swipe at Pride, but Pride had already seen it coming. With a quick slash of his other sword, Pride hit Greed square in the side with the hilt of his sword, forcing him backwards.

“Damn ultimate eye,” Greed murmured and backed up for a second, looking warily over his shoulder. Was Vixen gonna cream the guy yet or not?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

(Because I forgot the weakness to his damn eye! D: )

Vixen ran up behind him. She was so fast that she wasn't even seen. Her feline eyes scanned his moves greatly. How to kill him? She threw a flaming knife at him before vanishing in another direction. She threw three more that seemed to go in every direction around him. She hoped this would give her a good known example about his weakness.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 am

[ Mustang defeats him by... I don't know. He just uses his flames, and because that's a split-second thing, he didn't have much time to react. In FMAB he died, I believe, because he aged like a normal human, when they managed to take his Philosopher's Stone, he just aged to about 60, because that's how old he was, and he couldn't move as well at that age. Plus Scar like decombusted (not a word) his arms off. xD And sorry if the next bit about Pride seems like powerplaying, I'm just trying to accurately portray him with his Ultimate Eye. ]

Pride, even with the barrage of flaming knives coming at him, kept a smile on his face as he moved in various directions to whack the flaming intruders off of their path with his sword. With the smile seemingly plastered to his face, Pride turned to face Vixen. "I have the Ultimate Eye," He said, smiling kindly. "You surely don't expect to win like that, do you?"

Greed hopped backwards towards Vixen and whispered to her, "I have an idea." Greed knew he had to be quick about it, because Pride was already starting to walk towards the pair, both swords swinging idly in his hands at his sides. "You continue to keep him distracted. He's a Homunculus. He has a Philosopher's Stone in him somewhere, and if we can take it out... he was the only one created from a human, a living human, and not from human transmutation. He'll age like a normal human without it. I don't know how old he'll be, but... It's worth a shot." With that, Greed lunged forward, slashing at Pride, though he knew without the help of Vixen his attacks would be in vain.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm

(Oh yeah! I was reading up on the wiki about pride xD he is actually wrath by wiki terms so I read both the child and him D: XD)

Vixen's eyes narrowed in anger. She was short tempered a lot in fights,especially toward things she already knew. Her ears twitched as she felt Greed next to her and shouted her comment to Pride. "Like I couldn't see that!" She hissed. Listening to Greed,she didn't nod,that's be a to-tell sign. Instead,her tail lashed her sides as she watched Greed spring off into battle. She hated duel battles,especially with comrades. Her thoughts made her mind swirl within her skull. Growling,she lunged right after Pride.

Her arm drawn back,she went for a direct hit to the forehead. She knew he'd probably dodge.. Like a coward,or just catch her hit. Her job was to distract though,and that was what she'd stick to.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:45 pm

[ Wiki is obviously going on FMA:B, then, because he is Wrath in FMA:B, and FMA:B follows the manga, so technically Pride should be Wrath the whole time... but then there's Wrath... yeah you know XD ]

Greed, as he lunged into battle, he had the strangest feeling that he would pick up on their tactics very, very quickly. But Greed knew he wouldn’t be able to do much of anything. It was either dodge or catch with him, if he was being barraged with attacks from both side, and Greed’s job was to find that damned Philosopher’s Stone. The multiple shards of the Philosopher’s Stones were still in his pocket, and he was silently wishing he’d given one to Martel, Dolcetto, and Roa before they’d left. But he trusted that they wouldn’t get killed. But it really, really would be helpful if Roa is here. Being an ox-human chimera would mean his strength would be a seriously helpful asset to have on hand right now. Oh well, he’d have to deal with Vixen, and try not to hit her in his feverish attempt to loosen the Philosopher’s Stone from its hiding place in Pride.

Pride grimaced as the other came at him from one side and pondered for a split second just taking his sweet time to slice that pesky woman in half before dealing with the body of steel that had bounced back a few feet. Pride was forced to move his swords to one side to block the attack of the woman before the smile faded from his face finally once something cut into his side, forcing him to stand back. Greed crouched down on the floor, just underneath where Pride’s swords had just been, one of his talon-ed hands covered in shining red blood.

“So far, so good,” Greed murmured.

[ It’s super interesting playing the bad guy and the good guy… because I can’t play the bad guy and be soft on the good guy because I’m playing him too, so no like ‘Oh well I can’t do that –insert stupid reason here–’ and he really wants to kill them both, too… It’s very interesting! I’ve never done anything like it before xD This is funnnn ~ Sorry if I’m boring you though D: ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm

(xD Yeah I figured that out last night at 6:00 AM >.<)

Vixen's eyes widened,her black pupils turning into thin slits as she bounced back from Pride. The smell in the air.. That sweet.. crimson liquid. Blood. Her eyes flashed toward Greed,seeing his hand covered with blood. She smirked,looking back towards Pride. Her hand lifted as shadows circled around them,growing along her nails as they became long and sharp needles. Her tail wagged along her sides as she spoke in a more demonic voice. "Ah,blood." she then lunged at him,drawing her hand back once again as she grew a new kind of speed,and a new strength..

(XD trust me,your not boring me. It's like reading warriors by erin hunter. Not to difficult words,but just right ^-^)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 pm

[ >_< Baha. I was sleeping at 6 AM. ]

Greed watched as Pride glanced at his side, the crimson liquid staining his white shirt. Greed shook his hand, little droplets of blood flying off and onto the floor. “Don’t underestimate us, Pride. I’ve got her on my side now.” At least, for the time being. Greed watched Pride’s eyes left him and went to Vixen. Greed’s eyes followed, surprised at what he was seeing. “Vixen?” Greed muttered, standing up straight and cracking his neck. Pride pulled out his swords and in a single, fluid movement, moving like water, crossed both swords and headed towards Vixen, ready to slash and end quickly.

[ . F . A . I . L . ]

Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 pm

(LUCKY. Me on vacation is like.. a week of no sleep XD)

Vixen watched,her ears blocking out the noise of Greed and keeping focus on Pride. She watched his blades,and everything seemed to slow down to her. She went to punch but,her long claws growing in length as they broke through his swords. This,wasn't even her full power. With a sly grin she awaited for them just to go through his neck and pin him up against the ground or wall. She was now on a blood rush,her heavy presence growing by the minutes.

(Ah,same. xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 pm

[ lol wowwww… my vacation is like getting to sleep in until 10 or 11. ]

Pride’s eyes widened slightly when he heard the shattering of his blades, and he immediately tried to back up, bringing one arm up just above his chest, only to feel something very similar to his blades pierce through his arm, going back and through his neck. Greed watched in amazement as Pride coughed up a Philosopher’s Stone. Deciding to get up and not just stand there, Greed barked out a command to Vixen, “You finish the bastard off, and collect those Philosopher’s Stones! I’m going to help Martel and the others.” With that, Greed leapt to his feet and bounded off, leaving a coughing Pride underneath the nails of a woman he’d never guessed would be so powerful.

[ OMG I found this on FB off a page I’m following. IT’S HILARIOUS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRWX1PFgtA ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:56 pm

(Lol wwwwwooooowwww.)

Vixen smirked,watching him on the ground as blood splattered all over her chest and the wooden floor. She ignored Greed once again,her nails cutting slowly up to his chin as she snickered evilly. "The ultimate eye.. Isn't that something. Let me carve it out of your face with my ultimate claws,bitch." she grinned.

(XDDD epic!!)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 pm

[ sorry if this reply is short. I'm on my phone. Gotta drop three kids off frst. ]

Greed growled lightly when he realized Vixen was ignoring him. As long as she didn't forget to snag the Stones, he didn't care how she killed Pride. What Pride had said about his comrades angered him though. Dante had been watching him all along after all... Greed snarled through his teeth. His comrades better still be standing.

Pride didn't lower himself to cry out, despite the pain. He looked down at the woman who was slowly but surely becoming her killer. "Such bloodthirst...you could've been a wonderful Homu--" Pride was cut off when her cuts reached his throat. What a bitch, Pride thought. Where did Greed get such a specimen? Pride closed his eyes. If she removed his eye, it wouldn't matter anyways. It wasn't programmed to function for anyone but himself. And even if he died here... Greed and his pack of misfits were wasting time to kill him, allowing Dante and the others to grow stronger. He was merely a pawn. And with a grim smile just to spite the woman, Pride finally gave into his fate, a humbling death.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

(It's ok. I hate kids >.<)

With a simple flick of her wrist,she sliced Pride's head right off his shoulders. Her eyes stared down at the blood that poured from this creature. It led toward the stone. Her shadows slowly faded into thing air,walking over to the blood red stone. She picked it up slowly,twirling it within her digits before sighing. "What is with these stones? I sense no great power within them.." she mumbled. She pocketed the philosipher stone,walking away from Pride. He who has the ultimate eye.. She mocked him inside her head. She walked out of the room,licking her fingers off of any speckle of blood that trickled down it.

Ah,blood. Crimson liquid that fuels the mortal body. You can never have too much of it. Her hunger for this liquid,never had any bounds. She guessed she was similar to Greed,as that's all she knew about. That one nature,had fueled so many souls from past to present. Even fueled many wars. She trailed down the halls in search for the rest of the crew. She wondered if they were still alive. If they were how Greed explained them,they should already be done.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm

[ Sorry I didn't reply for a while. I do this thing where I don't reply if I know that I can't post more than four sentences. So if I randomly ever leave like this again, just know it's because of that. If it's any other reason, I'll notify you via PM or I will post it on the "Absences" forum on the site. ^___^ ]

Martel hated Kimbley. Martel hated him with a passion. The bastard… had helped strip her friends of their dignity…of their damned humanity. And no, Martel didn’t even think of herself as human anymore. She wasn’t. She was like an alchemist, doing things no regular human should be able to do. At least, she thought with a grim smile, she didn’t use her ‘advantageous’ abilities to do the wrong thing. As Martel stood over Kimbley’s body, one boot on either side of the dead man’s torso, she reminded herself of this. The man that was sprawled so helplessly underneath her now had deserved everything that had happened to him. Even if she’d been outmatched when it came to power, her need for revenge that flowed through her snake-blood veins had fueled her to the point that Dolcetto had eventually just backed off and let her finish Kimbley off, no matter how badly he wanted a part in it. Martel had been surprised that Kimbley didn’t have a Philosopher’s Stone on him…he had the last time she’d seen her. Blowing people up left and right, like it didn’t matter who died and who didn’t. The bastard would kill his own comrades if he had to, and Martel knew it. However, she couldn’t just stand here and gloat over having killed the Crimson Alchemist. Even now, she could hear soldiers screaming out, raising the alarm, “The Fuhrer’s been murdered! Everyone block the entrances!” Martel smiled grimly and stiffened, giving Kimbley’s body one last hard kick to the side, flipping him over on to his back, and staring down at his lifeless face, eyes wide with shock. Yeah, that’s right, bitch. This mutation ended your sorry little life.

“Martel, let’s get going.” Dolcetto’s voice brought her back to reality and she nodded grimly, taking off into a run by Dolcetto’s side as they began to leave.

Greed was pleased with how everything had worked out. As he went to find Roa, he passed by Kimbley’s body, which was hardly recognizable. Strangely enough, even if his entire body had large cuts and had been mutilated, just his face, from the base of his ears to the top of his hairline, had been left in pristine condition. Skin had been shredded off as it hit his lower lip, but otherwise his face was untouched. Greed smirked. Martel sure knew how to end it with a bang…no pun intended. As Greed reached Roa, he grabbed the larger man by the collar and started to drag him off, “C’mon, Vixen’ll catch up when she does. We need to get back to HQ. I’m going to give you guys a little present for the next Homunculi… Lust and Gluttony.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

(It's fine! :3)

Vixen passed by the lifeless body of Kimbly. She stared down into his eyes,a smirk across her face. Death.. The only way to free a soul of troubles. To her,he looked quite content with his current stage. She regretted not being able to hear his last words. She didn't know what this monster could have said. She kicked his head,breaking it right off the base of his neck and watching it roll and roll. Not much blood came out of it,making her even angrier. "Didn't even leave the heart for me.. Oh well." she said with a sigh. She walked over his body before sniffing the air for others. It was a fresh scent,yes,but it was fading.

They had left.. Without her. She shook her head,reminded of someone who wouldn't do that. No,her old 'friend' would've jabbed her in the gut if she refused to leave. Her body cloaked in shadows once more,turning into that brown fox form before jolting off into a run. She was a blur,rushing through streets and sidewalks as she took a last glance at where she left. The place was ruined.. Just the way she liked it. She focused back on finding Greed. His scent was known all too well to her. She padded off into that lonely alley and wasn't surprised to find the door open wide. She entered,closing the door softly behind her with her tail. Padding down the steps,she caught a glimpse of the crew..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 pm

For the first ten minutes since they’d been back, Greed had waited. After all, she was part of the crew now, and it didn’t seem right to start the next brief without one of the members there. Sure, he’d gotten a hell of a lot of grief from his crew, but he didn’t listen to them. She was an important asset to his mission. She was helping him attain what he wanted most. Deciding that he’d save the real brief for later, Greed took the multiple Philosopher’s Stones out of his pocket and laid them down on the bar, staring at them, their glowing red exterior a stimulating sight for the power-hungry. It took most of Greed’s willpower not to just down them all right there and then. He looked up and stared at his crew, “You all get one each. Dante’s onto us now, and we’ll need as much power per person as we can get. I had Vixen get the shards from Sloth and Pride, and Homunculi usually have a few, so she’ll come back with more. I don’t know where she is at the moment, though…”

“Hope she’s all right,” Dolcetto said off-handedly, earning a glare from Martel.

“She’s not one of us. She’s doesn’t fall under our category of misfits. Did you see the look in her eyes? What is she, Greed? A mercenary?”

Greed growled low in his throat, shooting an angry glance at Martel, “Watch it. I made a deal with her, so her giving me the Philosopher’s Stones wasn’t a one-way transaction. I’m giving her her share of the pay, now, Martel, and if she decides ask if she can join our crew later on down the road, I’ll be making that decision. So get used to her, Martel. She’s powerful. She’s a fantastic ally and a dangerous enemy. I, for one, think she’s good for us, so I don’t want to hear any of you say anything else bad about her, understand me?”

“What, do you have a crush on the woman or something, Greed? You’re going soft.” Martel murmured.

Greed stood up from his seat and slammed his hands down on the bar table, the Philosopher’s Stones jumping and landing in a scattered mess on the bar. “Lose the attitude, Martel, and lose it now.” Greed shot daggers at the serpentine woman before swiping up the Philosopher’s Stones and holding them tightly against his palm. “Forget the stones. We’ll get on without them, for now.” With that, Greed disappeared down a hallway, to a place that had used to be used for alcoholic beverage storing, but now Greed had turned it into his little home of sorts. There wasn’t a bed, but a desk and a cushioned chair. Drawings of battle tactics littered the walls, along with drawings of each Homunculi and their weakness and names written underneath their portrait. Plans, journals, recordings of history…were all spread out across the floor, almost covering it to the point where one couldn’t even see the floor. A single lamp stood on the edge of his desk, and he turned it on, its small light frail, and not doing well to illuminate the room. He liked the dark, though. It suited him.

With an exhausted smile, Greed fell into the chair and threw the stones onto his desk, their red coloring shining brilliantly against yellowed parchment. “She better lose the attitude,” Greed snarled. “Or she’s going to be off the team for now. I don’t have time for jealousy!”

[ Sorry if this is a little out of character for Greed. If I’m only strictly being a certain character, I get bored… so I’m adding a teeny bit of my own twist to his character. Please, please tell me if it’s starting to stray too far from the original Greed. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

(It's ok! ^-^ It's a very nice aspect to add your own twists)

Vixen growled at the scene very lowly. As soon as Greed left,she walked down all the steps and leaped onto the bar counter. She sat down,opening her jaw as she gently placed two stones on the counter. Her ears twitched as the roads were being used again,making her aggravated. She darted her eyes to both of the crew members. Part of the crew eh? To be part of a crew almost complete with males,and one female.. There would be many problems along the way. Many. But,as time comes she will make a decision. Her crimson eyes stared down the hall,sitting pretty in her fox form as she listened to Greed.

Jealousy? Ha! That made her smirk. There was always competition where she went. Her against that snake demon? It would be like a fly against a lamp! She licked her paw,rubbing her face as she stood and awaited some commands for they're next assassination.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next