Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... Empty Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Katherine-
I get so tired of being alone is this world with no one to trust I cry and no one seems to hear my sorrow.
I feel as if Im left here like no one loves me anymore my moms constantly in the hospital and I feel as
if nothing matters in the world is it just me or am I just to different from the world to notice everything
seems fine now but trusting people is the hardest thing for me I could say living in a col world pain on my
back and no support...

Katherine-
https://2img.net/h/i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/BlueDude64/Girls/Beautiful.jpg

Katherine's Bio-
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11946-katherine-the-insecure-girl#324709
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Drew
Drew walked through the trees, smiling. His dirty blonde hair, ragged against his face. His baggy shirt swirled around his skinny stomach. Weeds clutched at the jeans he wore. He had never been over here before, and was investigating. It sounded dtupid for a 18 year old to be "Investigating", but he was curios. He soon spotted a little house, and jogged up to the door. He knocked twice, wanting to know who lived there. "Hello?" He called out. Wouldn't it be cool, if a cute chic lived here he thought. He waited to see if anybody was home.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8717e6995d3844d5002a0d28ffe8638b/tumblr_mj1vs6vm1x1raraepo1_500.jpg

Back to top Go down

Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ... Empty Re: Katherines New Pain (Story of my life) ...

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Katherine-
'Who could that be at this time' I thought walking to the door and opening it. "Ohh Well uh hi" I said feeling myself staring.
"Uh what brings you here?" I said wondering out of all places he comes to my door
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:34 pm

"Hey" I said cooly. I stuck my thumbs into my pockets and just let my hands droop. I leaned against the doorway. I looked her over, she was cute, and I thought about my age. "What are you doin' way out here?" I asked. I shook my head to get my hair out of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 pm

"People I guess the city was to much for me" I said "Well since your here you might as well come in" I said opening the door. 'Well he seems a bit curious but cute' I thought
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am

I didn't think and just stepped into the house. It was small, but nice. I waited for her inside. Meanwhile I looked her over, she had a nice body, and a nice face. Her hair wasn't very common in the town, but not being ordinary was ok. I smiled cheesily,"So what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 am

I stepped in and closed the door as he walked in. "The names Katherine but call me Kat and you are?" I ask walking into the kitchen "Uh want anything to drink?" I ask
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am

"The name's Drew." I said adopting my western accent. "And no, I'm fine." I walk up beside her, and nudge her a bit," Sooo, tell me bout yourself." I was being a bit snoopy, but do you think I cared... I just tossed my head again, and leaned on the counter. My tall frame casting a black shadow across the floor. It was getting late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 pm

"Uh..well uh I was raised on the other side of town Im an only child and Im 18 and you?" I said glaring at him. I nudge him back and shook my hair out of my eyes. Realizing it was getting kinda dark "Uh I could drive you home if you want?" I ask
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 pm

"I'm 18 to... No you don't need to drive me home, I'm not drunk." I laughed," No I'll just walk home. Thanks though." I smiled and continued to lean on the counter, just smiling. I had no need to go home yet, it was a friday night. And according to me, it was still early. Maybe I'd head out to a party or somethin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

I laughed "Just offering but nice to meet you Drew" 'I have the worst laugh' I thought. "Pointing out your flaws again Kat.." I sighed
pulling myself onto the counter sitting on it. 'He's so cute and I'm me' I sighed again looking back at him 'I should try and go
somewhere today' I thought trying to cheer myself up. 'Oh come on Kat don't lie to yourself your not going anywhere' I thought
rolling my eyes. "I gotta stop doing that ugh..."I said "He must think I'm going crazy" I said to myself sighing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I sat in a kind of awkward silence, then asked," I..I know we just met... But would you wanna go to a movie or somethin'? There's a party tonight, if you wanna come with me..." I looked at her, and shrugged. I had lost my smile, and now just stood watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

"Uh yeah sure" I said smiling "Uh just let me find something else to wear" I said walking back to my room and changing into a navy blue dress and flats and walking back out.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm

I look at her new attire and smile,"Kinda old fashioned arn't ya? Oh well... You wanna head back with me to my place, I have to change to." I gesture for her to follow me, then walk out of the house. I walk through the brush, and back to my house. It wasn't a long walk, but enough for me to sweat a little in the setting sun. It was so hot! I walk into my house, and leave the door wide open for her. I take off the shirt I had been wearing and just throw it into a corner. I look at her, and grin. "Just a sec..." I leave her and walk off to my room. I return wearing my school's T- Shirt, and a matching hoodie. I hold out my hands, and do a little twirl. "What do you think?" I laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

"Yes I am" I say laughing following him to his place "Okay ready whenever" I say laughing as he takes his shirt off I lean againist the wall waiting as h comes out. I smile " Amazing" I say laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

"Good." I say grinning. "Hey if you want, we could stop by the store or somethin' on our way there. Then you could find somethin' a little more comfy, and modern. I don't mean to sound rude, or anything. But..." I say showing her a wad of cash," it won't exactly break me or anything. I'm pretty well off." I say laughing. I grab my old hat, and a pair of tennis shoes and walk out to the garage. I open up the garage door, to reveal my shining baby blue Camero. I open the passenger door, "Ladies first..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

I laugh rolling my eyes "No its fine" I say laughing again walking outside with him. I shake my hair out of my face and stare at him 'He's so nice' I say smiling "Nice Car" I say glaring at it and getting in "Thanks" I say looking up at him before closing the door and looking out the window
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:04 pm

I move around to the driver's door, and get in. I pick up a book of addresses, and I gave it to her," Here, you pick which one." There was like 10 part's goin' on tonight, and a guest and I were invited to all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I take it from him looking through it "It doesnt matter which one we go to" I say still looking through it. My phone goes off I dont bother to pick it up. I play with my hair still looking through glaring back at him every few minutes
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 pm

"Ok we'll go to my friends. He used to play football with me, before we graduated." I smile at her. Then asking kinda flirty," Soo is this like a date?" I ask playfully/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

I smiled " Okay and yeah sure its a date" I say laughing looking at him and kissing his cheek softly 'No ones ever been this nice to me'I thought
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 pm

I laugh as she says yes, then grow red as she kisses me," Well I like being nice." I drive a bit faster, heading out into the country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

I smile "Well I see" I say looking out the window rolling it down a bit feeling the cool hair blowing my hair in the wind "So how far out is it?" I ask
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm

I look around, "bout ten more minutes, he lives on a ranch out here." I smile. "You should have worn boots." I crack up laughing loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

"Probably, could of told me" I say hitting him playfully and laughing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next