Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life)

Go down

My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life) Empty My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 am

Name:Roxie
Language:Hungarian
Personality:Find out...
Pic:
My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life) 400_F_6115524_3D2yG5PJGVtPieYovKQqOdgAYCZkV6QP

In Loving Memory Of Carmon
Mother, Wife, and Grandmother

The rain pitter pattered on the hard ground as Roxie went through the Cemetery. She could not stop remembering how this all seemed to go. Remembering, how she was only 9 when she went to her friend's house to go spend the night, while her mother went to go see her Grandmother in the hospital. Oh, she thought everything was gonna be okay. She had so much fun, thinking her grandma would do fine.

Her grandma had breast cancer. It was a bad disease that if you get it, you would have to try to fight it off. When Roxie's grandmother had it, it already went going throughout her body when she went to the doctor. They tried the best they can, SHE did the best she could. She then went to a nursing home, called Windsong. It was so nice, and Roxie would love to see her there. She would come and spend time with her grandma. Watch T.v. while, her brother played with cars on the floor. She used to go over and wish her grandma was better. She never saw it coming for the way her grandma acted... but one day on September, she went to see her with her grandfather, it was hard to wake her up. Roxie could see her by the minute, she was just getting sleepy, slowly making her way up to the heavens but she did not want to think that, she threw it out of her mind quickly.
A few weeks, she then went to her friend's to spend the night. The next day, all excited to ask how her mother's visit with her grandmother went... there was sad news... she remembered saying, "How did it go?" with her little Hungarian accent. "How's grandma.." she remembered how her mom, was trying to fight back tears. "Honey...'" she remembered her saying. "She passed away." Roxie remembers.. saying "no" all over again, until it broke into a tearful cry... that was it, she was gone, and their family was now.

The times she called off school, her happy days came upon again, her uncle was back again... from Georgia... the way they spent time with her uncle, but how she still felt guilty not being there for her, how she could feel her uncle being guilty for not making it on time.
The time she spent the day off going to her grandma's funeral how she felt she wanted to cry, but she didn't. She just watched everyone else cry. She was not fighting back tears, and she was not letting them out... she did not feel like crying. For some reason she felt like hell not giving her sad respects, but in her dream, her grandma told her she was gifted, gifted from her, she's the one who had to keep the family strong. Roxie didn't understand, she had some problems of her own...

Now look at her, it's been some years since she died, and she's right here, looking at the tombstone, that says "Carmon." All those flashbacks of her grandma in her head. Usually she would just wanna cry, like she first did, but no, she just sat there, and said a quiet prayer. She then opened her eyes and got up slowly going back to her mother's car... letting her mom pay her respects. She saw her mother cry, and close her eyes. She had to be strong... she knew this was her mother, but she had to. Roxie sighed and started to sing...

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life) Empty Re: My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 pm

-bump-
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life) Empty Re: My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

My family's out of order, but me alone, can keep together the family. (Based on a true story, of my life) Cuteness

Drake walked along the sidewalk, the clouds hanging overh im like a ghost. He threw his hood over his head and sighed. Here he was again, stalking the graveyard like some emo creeper. He liked to come here. It was always quiet. He looked up and saw a girl he'd heard to be called "Roxie." He saw her here a couple times before, but it never seemed as if she noticed him. Sometimes he wondered if she knew he even existed. They went to the same school, they had almost all the same classes, and he said hi to her sometimes, but she never seemed to give him the courtesy of saying hello back. He was beginning to wonder if it had anything to do with who he was. He shrugged and stayed off at a distance, looking at her quietly. He propped himself against a tree and continued to watch her. Her mother looked like she was crying. He sighed. Wasn't there anything he could do besides just standing there and staring at her?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Roxie sighed. She really hated seeing her mom breaking into those worthless tears. She looked away, and closed her eyes with sigh, hanging in her back seat. She then opened back her eyes and saw that her mom was coming back, whipping her eyes... all red and watery.

Why was she so sad? Roxie always told her mother she was always with them and she was... she could feel it she knows it.

She saw as her mother got into the car, whipping her eyes once again. Roxie turned her gaze over to her mother and sighed. "Mom, I know it's hard, but your gonna have to stay strong, grandma would want this." she said quietly. Her mother turned by her words, and sniffled. "I know honey..." she said and started the car the engine roared.

Roxie turned her gaze over outside and saw someone staring at her by a tree. She squinted, putting her glasses on. She could see he looked familiar. She nodded. It was that dude at her school known as Drake. Oh, none of her friends.

She was hardly never into dudes, they always disgusted her and never were a gentleman. They would hit on her, but not many did. She had a few crushes in life, but not many... she sticked to friendship... even though people say it's UNCOOL. If it was so uncool, why were they friends with someone.

The car slowly started and she put down the window to say hi she then rolled it back up and faced the other way, ready to go to school.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Drake glanced at her when she said hi and he waved back to her. She noticed me, he thought pleasurably. First time he could remember her ever saying hi to him, exccept for the first day of school. "Damn!" he said, stomping his foot. Was he going to be late to school again? He started to walk towards school, then stopped and turned around. He decided school could wait a day. He walked over to the gravestone he saw Roxie always staring at. He decided maybe he'd do her a favor. He got up and left the graveyard.

30 Minutes Later

Drake returned to the graveyard with gloves, a hard bristle brush, and some stain-fighting liquid to clean the grave off. He walked over to the grave and read the name, "Carmon," he said to himself. "Cool. Well, Carmon, I'm gonna clean you up a bit. I hope you don't mind." He laughed. he sounded like an absolute lunatic. He poured some of the liquid over the grave and it fizzled, eating at the dirt. The fumes that came up were bad to breathe in, so he stepped out of the fume's path, a hand over his mouth. When most of the fumes had dispersed, he began to rub the substance onto the grave until it was nearly crystal-clean. Only a few blak spots hadn't come out. He was pleased with his work. He stepped back and placed the materials at the front desk of the cemetary. With it, he left a note that said they were a donation. Then, he walked out to the tree he was perched on earlier to wait and see if Roxie would come back after school.

(btw Drake's 17 and he lives alone, basically, his parents are separated. he stays at his friend's house a lot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

2 Hours Later...

Roxie sighed and came back to the cemetery alone. She told her mother to stay, because it would just break her heart some more. She stepped out the car and walked over to the tombstone, avoided any goose poop that lie on the ground. She finally arrived and was surprised to see that there, it was crystak clean. She looked over it on the hard in-ground tombstone, and saw her face in it. "Who did this?" she asked...

The prayer! She can't get too caught up. She kneeled down, putting her hands together, closing her eyes and sighing. "I know you think I should understand, but I don't. Mother and me had been having some difficulties lately... I wish you were here to tell me, please give me some answers." she said and let the wind blow through her blonde hair, now giving her silent respects.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Drake had stood there for 2 hours waiting for Roxie to come back. He saw her praying, like she often did. She looked suprised yet happy that the grave was finally cleaned. He smiled at his good work and pulled his hood over his head so she couldn't see his face. He chuckled and walked over to her. he had to confront her sometime. He would wait until she was done praying...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Roxie slowly opened her eyes and sighed. No change... she then felt the air pass her... she heard nothing. She decided to just leave. She turned around, her blew eyes flew in surprise when she noticed Drake was there. She nodded. "Hi." she said with a smile. "Who are you?" she murmured quietly. She blew her blonde hair outta her face, but it came back. She put it aside and tried to find the guy's face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Drake removed his hood. "Sorry 'bout the hood," he said quietly. "I thought i might drop by and say hello. Your grandmother's grave is looking splendid." he said nonchalantly, not giving anything away. He smiled a beautiful, white smile. "I remember when my parents separated. I haven't seen either of them in a couple of years." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "What homework do we have today? You might not've noticed, but I'm in most of your classes. Just wondering what we had..."

( Sorry gotta go D: )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Roxie smiled and nodded. "Uh, not much..." she said and shrugged. She looked at his gaze, and nodded with a smile. "You did this didn't you?" she asked. Why would he do this for her, she didn't hardly know anything about her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Drako smiled. "It only took a little bit. I donated the supplies to the cemetary. Hopefully all the graves will look like new in no time." He said, shifting his gaze to the other stones that surrounded them in the lonely graveyard. "So how often do you come here? Mind me asking? I don't mean to barge into your personal space. I've noticed you around quite often. I might drop out of school. The friend I stay with does homeschooling, so you might not see me around much anymore. I've always had a liking to you, Roxie, even though I know it may sound odd. I bet it sounds extremely weird coming from me. But right now, I just need a friend I can rely on. I don't have many of those anymore..." he sighed, looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 am

Roxie nodded and smiled with a small giggle, meeting his small-like gaze. "Oh.. yeah? I visit this place-- wait shouldn't you know that?" she asked and couldn't help but laugh. She was looking at him kinda crazy when he said he might drop out school. "Wait, then you won't get to see me." she said, sitting beside a tree.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:39 pm

"I'll still come to the graveyard," he added in quickly, trying to reassure her. "I just won't be at school anymore." He shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down