Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ] Empty Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Todd
-----------

The screaming of engines bursts into my face as I get off the cheap airline. A deep breath of american air soothes my nerves and a smile splits over my face. I walk quickly to the conveyor belt and await my bag. Anxiously, I look for the dark green fabric. Of course, it was the very last bag of our flight. Chuckling lightly at the luck, I grab my luggage and turn to the exit. My strides long and determined. The glass doors push open easily as I walk to the road. Flicking my brown eyes down either side of the road, I catch the yellow coloring of a taxi. Raising my hand, it responds and pulls up beside me. "465 jayson's street" I tell the driver, leaning back into the hard, slightly uncomfortable seats. The car smelled like cigarettes. Sneezing lightly, I reach into my bag and pull out my cell phone. Opening the supposedly waterproof flip phone and realizing there is no service, I return it to the pocket and lean my head back. My eyes rest as while the driver makes his way to my home.

"45 dollars cash" The new york accent rips me from my nightmares of Iraq. Jumping defensively, I shake my head and reach into my back pocket. Handing him a fifty dollar bill, I step out of the car and slam the door shut. Smiling up at the house, I pause momentarily on the sidewalk. Pulling myself from the view, I quickly go to the trunk and pull out my luggage, tugging it onto the sidewalk. I slap the back of the taxi and carry the backpack and suit case up to the door. I pull out my keys and unlock the heavy wooden door, swinging it open and stepping inside. "Elexa?" My low voice carrying through the clean, refreshingly cool home.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ] Empty Re: Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Elexa smiled hearing Todd's voice, she untied her hair letting it fall down to her shoulders and hushed everyone to be quiet. She had planned his party for weeks and everything had be planned perfectly, his family and friends and some of my family where here. She cleared her throat " I'm in here Todd.." she bit her lip nervously and again flailed her hand around trying to keep them quiet. She was in a white dress her skin was naturally tanned she had not seen Todd in over 4 weeks..her blue eyes twinkled waiting to see him again.

Back to top Go down

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ] Empty Re: Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Todd~

Her sweet voice reaches my ears and I instantly smile. Setting my bags by the door, I close it gently and walk towards her voice. She was in the living room. Turning around the corner and away from the kitchen, I walk into a hallway. Pictures of our wedding, of our trips and our family. My excitement grew, gnawing at my stomach. Turning to look ahead, I reach the living room. A large space with white walls and a flat screen tv on the far wall. There were fabric couches, two, and a short coffee table that had a dark finish.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Elexa hushed them one more time before Todd reached the Living room, for a couple so young they certainly had lived a lot. Elexa shouted Suprise and waited to see his reaction. She had decorated the room subtly but enough to make it noticable. His family had tears in their eyes, luckily Elexa's brother, who had taken a disliking to Todd, had not shown up. He didn't matter. Today was about Todd, Elexa ran up to Todd and jumped onto him if she had squeezed him any harder she might have choked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Todd~

I jumped back quickly, my heart seemed to rip through my chest. After the initial fright, a huge smile broke over my face and I squeezed Elexa tightly back. Her sweet scent flooding my nose. I pull away and kiss her nose lovingly. "I've missed you soo much" I say honestly. I find my relatives, in-laws or not, surrounding the gently decorated home. My eyes light up and I slowly pull away from Elexa to hug my mother and father. My sister had also come, and she was nearly crying. Hugging her too, I turn and greet my in-laws, not quite caring that Elexa's brother had not come. I turn back around and hug Elexa again, my eyes slightly watered in pure joy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Elexa smiled as he kissed her on the nose and said " I missed you too darling.." she then moved slightly to allow the others to greet and welcome him home. She smiled as some where crying or on the verge of crying. It had been tough for her to let Todd go on tour, but he was a soldier and definitaly a fighter. Elexa remembered the cake was in the oven and quickly went to the kitchen, Todd was still occupied. She called his sister in and they lit the candles. They had tried to bake a really nice cake and hoped it tasted okay..she placed the cake gently on the coffee table and ushered Todd to sit down

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Todd~

I smile as she comes back from the kitchen, a homeade cake in hand. She ushers me to sit, and I obey. The sweet smell of cake and frosting relaxing me. I open my arms and pull Elexa close to me, hugging her tight and kissing the top of her head. I missed them so much. My sister sat beside me and I look around the room, friends and family sipping at their alcohol and celebrating my return.

[ Sorry I have to go soon ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm

[It's okay, I should be going soon, too. It's is 3:30am here after all XD ]

Elexa felt so secure in his embrace and placed a hand on his chest, his firm muscular body underneath his shirt. She looked around, there was such a happy atmosphere and then a knock on the door. She stood up and straightened her dress, walking to the front door, with her usual sexy walk. She unlocked the door to see her brother. Quietly she said " You better not cause any trouble..." Her brother took no notice of her and just laughed, walking past her. Of course she was annoyed but she didn't want to make a scene. All she did was take a deep breath. and close the door behind him. She went and sat next to Todd again and kept a tentative eye on her brother, Mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Todd

I reluctantly let her go as she walked towards the door. Smiling at her perfect body as she opened the door. My smile immediately disappeared and I tense. He better not start anything. He laughs at Elexa, and a wave of anger rips through my body. It was all I could do to keep from confronting him. Elexa walked back over and into my arms. "He isn't going to do anything stupid is he?" I whispered to her, silent to everyone around us. I could here my father in law talking with Mark, and noticed my friends separating from them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Elexa a short sigh. " I'll throw him out if he does..." she kissed him on the check and smiled to him. Elexa might look frail and easily breakable but she was fiesty. Mark was still talking to her father and then he said loud enough for everyone to hear " Why would I make a scene and ruin this perfect little home coming..." Elexa's blood started to boil..she placed a firm hand on Todd's chest.." Let me try and calm him down.." she stood " Mark kitchen, now !! "

Mark walked infront of her, and stopped in the kitchen.. and turned to her.." What little sister..." he snapped, Elexa calmly said " Please calm down, don't ruin this.." Mark always made her on edge, he was aggressive but she tried to stop it getting to that point. Mark started to pace.." I'm trying to look out for you..! " He shouted, again Elexa calmly said.. " I can fend for myself.." Mark squared up to her, she was now starting to get frightened. " Mark please call down.." she said, her voice shaking a little. He screamed back " Or what soldier boy might hear.." Elexa suddenly got a waft of alcohol. " Mark you've been drinking.." her eyes darting around the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Todd~

Once again, I reluctantly let her go. Cursing under my breath, I stand up and walk into the bathroom, splashing water on my face. The cool house felt so refreshing compared to our little tents in the blistering heat of Iraq. A yell came from the kitchen. Immediately, I open the door and turn off the light, walking to the kitchen quickly. My fists clench tightly, making my knuckles turn white. "What do you think your doing?" My loud, low, commanding voice made Elexa jump. Only Mark cracked into a smirk. He was obviously threatening Elexa.

I step over to him and shove him hard. "Who do you think you are? Coming here drunk and scaring your sister?" My eyes bored into his, dark brown on light blue. His smile never faded. "Leave. You are no longer welcome here" I snap, standing between him and my wife.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Elexa jumped at Todd's voice, but felt relieved. Her dad was keeping the party going luckily, Mark gave a chuckle and said " Or what.." Elexa was terrified everything was about to kick off. She cleared her throat and stepped so she was a Todd's side " Mark please stop, your never going to seperate us.." As soon as she finished her sentance, he swung a punch..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Todd~

I saw the punch coming. His rough, callossed knuckles clenching and throwing themselves at me. I grab his fist in my left hand, his forearm in my right. I twist him around and pin him against the wall. "You need to calm down" I said, even tempered and only slightly flushed with the situation. "I came home from fighting, and would prefer to take a break from it" My voice low and only audible to Mark. He was my brother-in-law whether he liked it or not, and it would definately stay that way.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Elexa's hand covered her mouth when Mark threw the punch, as Todd restrained him. She moved again to the side " Mark, I think you have out stayed your welcome" Mark flung his head back head butting Todd in the nose..Elexa screamed quietly.. " Todd, are you okay.."

She grabbed Mark's hair and started to drag him to the front door..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Todd~

I stumbled back, covering my nose and bracing myself against the counter. "Leave" I snarled at my brother. What a sibling huh? I make my way to the bathroom sink and wince as I rinse the blood away. Clenching my jaw, I replace my nose and grab a ball of toilet paper. Placing the soft cloth to my bleeding nose, I rinse my hands off and walk back to Elexa. Pulling her into a hug I ask her "What is it with your brother? Why does he hate me so much?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 am

Elexa told Mark he was un welcome in their home and shut the door, she was about to go check on Todd when he came to her, she hugged him and checked his nose. She sighed " I don't know why..he's just a jerk..Are you okay " Elexa fussed over him, " How come you can go fight a war and come back without a scratch, but you get a bloody nose at a party.." She gave a gentle and worried smile. Most people had left already and it was just thier parents left..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Todd~

"I'm fine" I insist. Her obvious concern making my heart sink. Her following words frightened me slightly. I ignore the feeling and shake my head. "I don't know" I lie. I knew why. We fought to kill. Eliminate the enemy. I avert my eyes and pull gently away. Walking to the living room, I pause in the doorway. "Sorry about that" I smile small and shrug. You killed all those men.. All those boys. The demon on my shoulder snarled into my ear. No. I did it for my country. But you still did it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Elexa follows him and walks into the living room and sat down, she felt like she had brought up a sore point..she yawned and put her hands on her face..she cursed Mark under her breath and then raised her head up and smiled. Her mother and father got up and gave both of them hugs before leaving. Elexa gave a soft smile to Todd's parent and the turned to Todd, giving him her loving smile..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Todd~

I return my mother and father-in-law's hugs and smile back at Elexa. My legs carry me to her and I sit down. "Sorry all this happened" I frown and kiss her nose softly.

[ erg, brain fart lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Elexa smiled as he kissed her nose. " Sorry for what, a jerk brother..It's not your fault.." She smiled, "I'm gonna get changed. "

[No worries, I think I just had one..hehe]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Todd~

"Ok" I say, watching her climb the stairs to our bedroom. I stand up and hug my parents, bidding them farwell. When they were gone, I walked into the kichen and fixed myself a sandwhich.

[lolzzzzz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Elexa had bought a XL man shirt, so she could relax around the house in it. She wondered if Todd would think it was one of his. She walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen..." I'm glad to have you home, It's been way to quiet without you.." She smiled and went over to the tap pouring a glass of water..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Todd~

"Are you saying I'm loud?" I smirk, leaning back against the counter and taking a large bite of my sandwich. She fluently poured herself a glass of water. As if she did all day every day. I lean my head against the cabinet and sigh. "It's good to be home"

=(
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 pm

[ You okay ? ]

Elexa placed the glass gently on the counter, and walked over to him. " Well who have I got to bully when your not here.." she said, punching him lightly in the arm and prancing around the kitchen, like a boxer. She smiled and flicked a strand of hair over to the other side..." It's good to have you home.." she said, stopping next to the glass for a drink..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 pm

[ Yea just got terrible writer's block lol ]

Todd~

I smirk and set my sandwich down, grabbing her waist playfully and kissing her neck. "I missed you" I whisper in her ear before letting her get a drink.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next