Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Elexa, laughs and runs behind him jumping on his back, her legs wrapped around his chest, " I've been learned things in self defense classes..." she wrapped her arms around his neck gently and smiled " I'm being gentle with you.." she jested

[I know how you feel, I can't seem to get past 3-4 sentances...lol]

Back to top Go down

Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Risk My Life And Family For Others [ Angel Of Death ]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Todd~

"Oh really?" I tease and reach my arms back, tickling her stomach playfully before pulling her off my back. I grab her and pull her close to me. My hand resting in the small of her back. "And I'm being gentle with you, my queen" I smile and kiss her lips passionately.

[ ikr? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Elexa placed her hands on his hips. "and I to you, my king.." she said..her fiery red hair re-settling, she pressed her lips against his and smiled as they shared the passionate kiss they had longed for all night. As they kissed her stomach got butterflies in it as it always did.

She moved her hands to the front of his shirt and raised it placing her hands on his amazing abs.. " I missed you "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2