Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptation Stronger than love (R/M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Temptation Stronger than love (R/M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temptation Stronger than love (R/M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Jagger

I walked over to her and sat on the bed, pulling her onto my lap. I kissed her again and slipped my hands under her shirt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Temptation Stronger than love (R/M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temptation Stronger than love (R/M)

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 pm

'Your giving in Lexi' I thought as he pulled me onto his lap. I whimpered a little as his hands went under my shirt. I
kissed him back softly.

Lexi-
http://www.deviantart.com/download/324415673/d082_by_miobi-d5d5cqh.jpg
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Jagger

My hands travled up to cup her breasts as I kept kissing her, her whimper making me smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm

'Your giving up already Lexi Awh you let him pull you in loosing control of your victims now aren't we' I thought whimpering a little more as he cupped my breast I felt free to let him do anything my victim was no longer in reach I was his to play with. I kissed him a bit harder grinding on to his lap slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 pm

(How graphic do you want this?)

Jagger

I smiled against her lips, feeling her loosing control. With experianced fingers I pulled her bra down slightly, letting her nipples spring free. I took them between my thumb and forefinger and rubbed them gently, plucking them every so often.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm

(It doesn't matter be as graphic as you feel)
I smirked slightly feeling him slide my bra down I moaned and whimpered a little more as he played with my nipples. I nibbled at his ear slightly kissing at his neck every few seconds loving every minute of this losing myself to him I knew I wouldn't win this one so might as well give in.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 pm

(You sure? I don't want to gross you out of anything.)

Jagger

I smiled, hearing her whimper. I pulled away from our kiss and nibbled her pulse on her neck. My fangs ached, wanting desperatly to sink into her supple flesh but I would have to wait. I continued to rub, stroke, pluck, and play with her nipples, hoping to earn some more whimpers from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm

(Ha you won't gross me out that's nearly impossible Lol)
I moaned slightly as he nibbled my neck nearly containing myself I whimpered some more wanting the pleasure from him. I didn't beg often but I would if I had to I would with me being used to the one pleasuring and teasing then leaving and having everyone hooked this was something I couldn't handle.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm

(Lol. Okay.)

Jagger

I smiled then lifted her shirt over her head. I pushed her back onto the bed and got on top of her. I kissed her lips once then latched my mouth onto one of her nipples and started to suck while my hand stroked and plucked her other nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm

I smirked as he lifted my shirt and push me onto the bed I moan slightly as he sucked my nipples. I whimpered some more holding back feeling so good that its hard to explain. I wrap my legs around his torso slightly while laying my hand on his head.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Jagger

I smiled and pressed my now erect dick against her entrance, several layers of clothing seprating us. I continued to suck on her nipple, now teasing her a bit.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:40 pm

I moaned as he pressed his dick against me I whimpered slightly ready for him "Your such a tease" I say nibbling at his ear softly
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Jagger

"Yep." I replied, continuing to rub my dick along her entrance. I wanted to get her nice and wet and tight before I would take her, almost to the point where she would be begging me to enter her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I whimpered a little louder hoping he would enter me and stop the teasing. It seems like in a second I'll forced to beg if I get any wetter. "Please..I cant get any wetter" I beg whimpering a little
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Jagger

"Hmmmm. We'll just see about that." I replied. Then I started to rub my dick harder over her entrance, pressing my lips hungerly to hers. I ran my tongue along her lips, wanting her to open them for me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:32 pm

I whimper louder about to lose myself "No..Pleasee" I beg looking up at him opening my lips slightly. Slightly loosing myself I finger myself slightly hoping I wouldn't have to beg any longer
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Jagger

Not being able to stand it any longer I began to pull down her pants as my tongue took possesion of her mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

I moan as he takes my pants off I lift myself a little for more access. I fingered myself slowly moaning as we kissed. Loving every second hoping he wouldn't make me beg
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Jagger

I smiled as I pulled her pants off her legs. Then I worked on getting her panties down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I lifted my butt slightly as he took my panties off. I begin kissing him again hoping he would enter me realizing how wet I was.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Jagger

I could smell her wetness and I growled in anticipation. I pulled her panties off her legs, continuing to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I begged inbetween kisses hoping he'd enter me already. I got even wetter by the second.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Jagger

I smed and quickly stripped. I rubbed my now naked and erect dick against her entrance, wanting to hear her beg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

I moaned louder as he rubbed his dick against me I hate begging but I needed this right now. "Please..I need this so bad" I beg looking up at him
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Jagger

I smile. I rubbed my dick over her entrance a few more times before I pushed it into her, soon thrusting in and out of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next