Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold!!!(R, don't ask just post)

2 posters

Go down

Sold!!!(R, don't ask just post) Empty Sold!!!(R, don't ask just post)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:13 am

The 15 year old girl, sat in the corner of the cell, Her head hung, and a pool of tears had collected on the stone floor. She wore a light blue jewled bikini. And her name was Mya. Who knew a day at the beach could go this bad? Her tan skin, had goosebumps on it. The cold stone walls, looked mean and malicious.

All Mya remembered was a cute boy coming up, while she was tanning. She had been farther away from most people, preferring the quiet. When the boy had come up, he had dropped down and talked to her. He had seemed nice, and had offered to give me a back massage. I had agreed, and as soon as I turned he had stuffed a rag in my face, and then it was black. It must have been chloroform, I thought. I rolled my eyes, how could I be so stupid. I had no I idea where I was, and there was no way to escape. There was no windows, no nothing. Just a little cell, and a gate thing, that must be where we entered in and out. It had a couple locks on it, and it was built good. There was no way I could break out. So I sat there, and cried.
---------------
A couple of hours later, a man had come to get Mya. He grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her down a long hallway, into a kind of basin. I was forced threw a door, and what was on the other side shocked me. I stood in a huge hole, thick concrete walls, surrounded me. They closed the door behind me. And an announcer said," Welcome Everyone! I' d like to welcome you to today's auction. Here we have a young girl, ready for anything!" The speakers boomed, and I wondered, Auction? The announcer went on," She has a nice body, and would be perfect for breeding. Or if you could get a trainer, you could get her trained as a toy! As she is the best of our herd today, we're starting the bidding at $10,000..." As he announced that word, all lights shone on me.

Back to top Go down

Sold!!!(R, don't ask just post) Empty Re: Sold!!!(R, don't ask just post)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

anyone, I really want this one going??

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 pm

( I'll join. Smile ))

I glanced down at the young girl, my beady eyes almost staring straight through her soul. I was in the market for another slave since the last had "mysteriously" passed away. She was young, so she was weak. She would give in and be the perfect little fun toy in no time I assumed. She was attractive enough and had pretty large breasts which was a plus. I thrust my number high into the air, following the bidding as it rose and rose. Finally the wooden gavel was slammed down, "SOLD for $35,500" I smiled, she was such a steal. I walked to back to claim my prize.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

(Yahhhhhhh!!)
Mya stared frantically around, how could this be happening? The bidding rose and rose. The finally, stopped at $35,500. She looked at her buyer, but couldn't see him because it was dark everywhere, but where she was standing. I was again grabbed by the wrist, and hauled away. As I was dragged, I passed another girl. She was my age and I had seen her around. She looked scared, and mouthed "Help me!" I couldn't respond. I was dragged back to my cell, where I was told to stay put until my buyer came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm

I strode down the long,dark hallway until I was led into the room where my slave was being kept. I walked in and the door was locked behind me incase of any escape atttempts."Hello there" I said,my voice mysterious sounding. "Come over here. " I demanded. Here was the crucial moment determining if she would be an obedient or fiesty slave.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I looked at him, my eyes hurting from going to the light to the dark. I shook my head rapidly at his command, but took a few tentative steps forward. "Who are you? Why am I here?" I whispered. My light blue orbs, feared with fear. My dark brown hair clinging to my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 pm

" I am your owner. You are a slave, a new slave I assume? Well this is how things work.. if you behave and do what I say you will be fed, clothed and not beaten. If you disobey me you will suffer." I said like it was just something I said all the time ... very casual.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 am

I shivered at what he said,"I am not a slave!" I said loudly. I backed away from him, and cowered against the wall. There were no slaves! There had been a war against it... Right? She quivered, besides if she was a slave. What kind of slave was she? There were no more plantations. "This all just a cruel joke!" She yelled. She covered her exposed body, and wished she was in some clothes. It was cold, and she felt weird under this guy's stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm

"Come here. " I said as she cowered in the corner. If she disobeyed me she would learn her first cruel lesson of slavery. I ignored her pleas and confused statements. I beckoned her with my finger and tapped my foot impatiently.

(Sss)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 pm

She cast a frightened glance back at him, and walked hesitantly forward. She stopped a few feet from him, cowering. "What are you gonna do to me? I'm only 16." She quivered, and bit her lip. She was about to start crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu May 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I grunted angrily before walking towards her so the gap between us was closed. I wrapped my hands around the small of her back and held her firmly against me. I slid my hands down slightly and squeezed her firm,tight ass in my hands. I whispered in her ear. "Whatever I want to."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I tried stepping back, but he caught me. I squirmed at his touch. I pushed on his chest, trying to back up, but he was to strong, and she couldn't get away. She gasped when she felt his hands move lower, and squeeze. She was to shocked to do anything at first, but soon came back to reality. She tried harder to get away now. But what he whispered, stopped her. Her spine ran cold, and she stood still in his arms. Those words did it, the tears started running, and she broke down and bawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri May 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Typical reaction that I expected... Waterworks. I pressed my lips against her cheeks, kissing her tears away. I moved left and kissed her and moved my hands up and down her ass, and then down to her thighs. I was extremely turned on right now, her tears almost making me hornier. I nibbled at her bottom lip as I kissed her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

This time my tears just kept running I couldn't stop them. But as soon as he kissed me, my sadness turned to rage. I pulled back from his lips on mine, and slapped at his hands on me. I ran to a corner, and cowered in it. "Who do you think you are? Get away from me!" She held her stomach, still bawling. She thought she might get sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

(Can I step in? Or is it a little late?)

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm

little late the topic's gone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down