Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just another one of those nights. (mature)  Empty Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Post by horsegodess Wed May 01, 2013 5:17 pm

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ar3XeDLmvaQ/TnpE2ASHU1I/AAAAAAAAAAY/d7h0xlkltCE/s1600/hot%2Bgirl.jpg

Brandi sauntered into the club, swinging her hips with a cigarette in her fingers. She took a puff when a bartender said, "hey no smoking". Brandi dropped the glowing cigarette butt on the ground, and squished it with her high heel. She wore a tight and short dress. Her round breasts exentuated out of her slim body tightly wrapped in the back dress. It was friday night again, and just like every other week, she was looking for a good time. She tended to wander different bars, sampling every kind of man. But tonight she knew what she wanted.
Brandi didnt even get a drink before she went to the dancefloor and spotted a hot guy. she went up in front of him and Immediately she began to grind up against his crotch. "i bet you're good in bed" She said to the hot man. She swayed her hips to the music, and when a fast intense song came on, bent her upper body down, making her dress ride up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Just another one of those nights. (mature)  Empty Re: Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 pm

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/attachments/washington-state/251056d1293773326-abolishing-photos-degrade-women-sexy-hot-muscle-men-armpits-2-001.jpg

Sam
I felt the girl grind against me, I smiled. I grabbed her breasts and rubbed them,"Oh I'm so good." I said lifting up her dress to let my bare cock rub at her folds as I had such a massive huge dick that women drooled over to get a chance to have it in their sweet pussy's

Back to top Go down

Just another one of those nights. (mature)  Empty Re: Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm

(bare? he has no pants on? they are on the dance floor. I think he should have his jeans on. for now. Razz )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 5:40 pm

(He does, he just took his dick out lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

(hmmm, okay, i guess ill go with it.)

"woah there big boy" she said as she felt his bare penis rubbing against her underwear. although she said that, she continued to sway her hips, kept leaning forward, pushing back into him. "maybe you should put that away for now" she said, not turning to face him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm

(Fine, I'll play PG)

I headed for the bartender and got a drink and sat down at the bar. I took a long drink of my tonic. I rubbed myself horny and wanting pussy tonight before I had to head back to New York City. I looked at my hands as I listened to the music

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

(no. this is a mature rp but i just didnt get why this guy thought it was socially acceptable to show off his junk to the entire dance floor. maybe that's what people do in bars these days. i wouldnt know cause i'm not really a bar person)

Brandi found another guy to grind with, but he was no where near as good as that other guy. She really wanted him. Without a word of apology to the guy she was grinding with, she stood up and walked off to the bar. "hey" she said to the guy. "want to go dance?" She leaned on the bar, allowing her hair to fall in her face sexily. She lifted a finger and traced the lip of his glass when he put it down.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:01 pm

"I don't really dance, but that guy might want to dance with you." I said as I ran my hand up her thigh as I brought her mouth to mine for a kiss before putting my hands back on the bar and went for another bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Brandi received the kiss and immediately returned it with some tongue. Then he pulled away. "it will be fun I promise" She said as she ran her hand up his thigh and close to his crotch. She bent over, allowing her dress to ride up again, and whispered in his ear, "let's dance dirty". then she slowly ran the tip of her tongue over the edge of his ear.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

I pain and put an arm around her waist,"I hope you like the feel of me." I said hoping I'd get the chance of having sex with her. I was so horny that it hurt to walk

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:16 pm

"come on" She says, turning and pulling her dress down a bit so it wasnt riding up anymore. I give him a sexy look back and make sure to sway my bottom back and forth as i walk. I lead him to the middle of the dance floor where all the action is at.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 pm

I put my hands on her hips and I kissed her neck. "You want sex tonight?" I asked as I grinded back on her

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:24 pm

"yes" breathed through my slightly parted lips. I was horny myself now. I leaned back this time, draping my arm back behind me around his neck. I leaned my head back, eyes closed and really getting into the rhythm of the music and i swayed my hips and pressed my body against his.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:28 pm

"You want to feel my dick against your wet folds?" I asked smiling as I kissed her shoulder and let my hands gently squeeze her breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"soon" I breathed again. First I wanted to get really horny. Then it would be more pleasurable. I knew that as soon as I took my clothes off, he would go straight for the sex. He wouldnt want to please me first, so I wanted to get a s much as I could first. I continued to push against him. My body now pleading for him, I kind of bucked back a bit. Then I slid dow him as if he were a pole. Hopefully that would get him turned on a little more. I slid up him again and turned to face him to see what he would do. I gave him a sexy smirk.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm

"If we were some where else I'd fuck you right now for doing that." I whispered into her ear as I put a hand up her dress to play with her folds to pleasure her, my mama taught me to pleasure women

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 pm

I didnt respond and just quickly grabbed his face and kissed him hard. I then all of a sudden broke off and started walking out of the bar. I knew he would follow me. He was too horny not too. When he walked out the door, I kissed him again and kicked off my high heels and jogged to an alley. That's when I really started making out with him hard. It was hard to breath and I gasped for breath. every couple of seconds. I was breathing hard, hardly getting any oxygen from me sucking his face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 pm

I quickly got my dick out and ripped her panties off before plunging into her tight wet pussy,"Oh fuck yes." I said almost exploding inside her as she felt like heaven itself. I gripped her hips as I suckled on her tits as I gripped her to me

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:51 pm

(that was a bit of a powerplay but ill roll with it)

Brandi squealed as he ripped her underwear off. She wasnt expecting him to go that fast. he plunged into her, and Brandi climbed up onto his hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. This opened up her legs more, giving him more access and making her feel very dirty and horny. She lowered herself down a little every few seconds, pushing him deeper into her. She knew that she would reach an orgasm in this highly orgasmic position. She rested her forehead on his shoulder, breathing hard.

(sorry i keep switching from first person to 3rd person)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm

(What she started it)

I soon exploded into her pussy, my seed gushing out of her as I pumped it into her more, needing her pussy but didn't stop thrusting as she needed to orgasm. I kissed her neck as I held her ass in my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:11 pm

(she was just making out with him. you carried it to sex. i just wished you had done it a bit more gradually, giving her time to react.)

Seeing as Brandi only went clubbing when she knew she couldnt get pregnant, she never used a condom. It was such a hassle. She let him release into her, feeling his penis throbbing inside of her with blood and nerves. She arched her back and slid all the way down his shaft, still gripping his waist with her legs. Finally, with his full length inside of her, he scraped the wall lining her clitoris and she threw her head back, letting out gasps. Brandi was breathing really hard now, breathing out moans and gasping. for a couple of seconds.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm

(Sorry, I'll take it longer for her)

I did soft thrusts, hitting her G-spot. I let my hand go between her legs to play with her folds and my fingers triggered me to release into her again

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm

brandi continued to let out moans as he hit her g-spot over and over. She threw her upper body into his, and gripped his back with her nails. She couldn't help it. She was at her climax and it was certainly a good one. She squeezed her vagina muscled seeing how the guy would react, if this would turn him on or off. She tried anything she could to heighten her climax. it felt so good.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

I groaned as I pumped in harder,"Yes do that, take my dick inside you." I said kissing her gently as I was careful not to rip her dress

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:34 pm

(im going to bed soon so if i dont respond to a post that is why)

Brandi had reached her climax and she was now her horniness was descending slowly. she still rode his dick but she could feel it becoming less and less pleasurable. She now started to kiss him. Sh leaned into a slow kiss with some tongue, allowing him to slow his thrusting inside of her a bit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum