Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just another one of those nights. (mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

(Alright)

I kissed her back before stopping my thrusting completely. I soon let her legs down from my hips as my dick slipped out of her wetness.

Back to top Go down

Just another one of those nights. (mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another one of those nights. (mature)

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Brandi released her grip from his waist and slowly lowered herself off his dick, careful not to hurt him. When he was all the way out of her, a stream of liquid trickled out of her vagina. It was a combination of her own juices and his semen. She was a wet mess down below. She looked at him a bit sexily, and gently pushed him down and she spread her legs far apart, enough room for his head.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I quickly took a licking at her pussy as I liked her taste as well as me. I suckled her pussy lips

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:46 pm

i felt the slight tugging and allowed him to take all the time he wanted down there. Heck all of this is what a went out tonight to do. When he was done, i said, "how about you? do you need a little clean up?" i said in a dirty voice.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:50 pm

"No." I said getting up and getting my clothes back on,"Thanks for tonight." I said putting my shirt on my hard muscular muscles and heading for my truck

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Brandi accepted the decline kind of surprised, but reached walked over to where the man had thrown her underwear and stepped into them. "well i had a good time tonight" she said and gave a kiss, slipping her tounge in his mouth, then pulled out all of a sudden and walked away.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I nodded and headed home. I soon took a shower and headed for bed. I got up the next morning to go to work, I hated my job but I had to stay there as that was the job that paid the bills

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 04, 2013 7:46 am

(so what now?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 am

(Keep going?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 am

(sure but what should we continue with?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 am

(Them, and just keep going)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 am

(that is not what i mean. i mean how are we going to continue the plot?)(also i have a guitar lesson like now so i wont be responding anytime soon.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:04 am

(I know what you mean, just let it play out)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

(okay. oo i just got a good idea)

A couple of days passed and it was now thursday. She strolled the streets in a low cut tang top and tight jean shorts. When she turned the corner, she ran into the guy she hooked up with on friday. "well hey there" She said with a sly grin on her face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hey gorgeous." I said rubbing my dick as it remembered her pussy around it

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 05, 2013 12:20 pm

"you just have no shame do you?" She said with the sly smile still on her face. "See you later then" She said, brushing past him
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I wrapped my arm around her waist,"Don't act like you didn't like my cock in your pussy." I said kissing her roughly as I put a hand up her skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2