Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Nights again

Go down

40 Nights again Empty 40 Nights again

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Espritu Padded through forest, his small paws leaving a long trail of blood, he panted hard, drool spilling out of his mouth, his sides ached from all of the bruises, blood stained his golden fur he walked up a peak and into his cave, he saw another figure inside his cave, but he didnt care, he was too weak to fight, considering he had already fighted with a pack of Omeagas, he let out a lonesome bark and yelped before floping down on his side, crying out in pain, he had been running non stop for forty nights, he slowly closed his eyes, waiting for someone...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

40 Nights again Empty Re: 40 Nights again

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Ivory jumped around, seeing a figure flopping down and yelping from inside the cave. Her icy eyes watched him as she slowly walked toward the bleeding wolf. She touched her cold wet nose to the wolfs side whimpering. Ivory didnt know him but she felt sorry for the male wolf, and grabbed him by his scuff and drug him inside the large cave. She knew he would get cold easily, so she curled herself around him, licking his wounds clean. (Sorry its short, I havent dont this in awhile...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Espritu looked up at the wolf and felt her warm tounge on his side, He soon stoped whimpering, and all was sielent, all that was heard was the distant calling of a owl, He looked into her eyes "Thankyou" he said softly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 am

She gave him another small smile, "Your welcome." She whispered back, looking into his eyes with her icey blue ones. "Are you alright? What happened to you?" She couldnt help the slight worry seeping into her voice as she licked his coat, she didnt know him yet she worried for him.

40 Nights again Whitew11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 am

"Well, I was banished from my clan because I dated a Timber, and Im an omega wolf so they found her, and killed her, so I ran away, Alphas and Timbers attacked me, and I found myself here. Some times its a cruel world." he said softly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am

"It is." Ivory agree, "But I see nothing wrong about dateing a Timber, but then again I've never been in a pack so I have no idea how they run." Her nose twitched and licked another wound. Her white coat sportted a few spots of his blood. "Are you on your way some where or...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 pm

“no, I was heading anywhere, anywhere I can find.” he said, he looked at her “what type of wolf are you?” said, he let out a big yawn.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Ivory chuckled slightly. "Artic Wolf, ask me how I got here I cant tell you." She began licking the blood off of herself yawning as well. "Come in this cave, I just found it this morning, and you seem pretty tired." She smiled at him walking away a bit, her white tail swaying. She looked back to see if he'd need help or what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 pm

He struggled too his feet and slowly walked after her, his wet straggly fur brushing along the walls of the slimy cave.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Ivory brushed against him, keeping him up and letting him know she was right there for him. SHe licked his cheek softly smiling going into a lighted part of the cave and setling him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm

"You must have come along way if your and artic wolf!" he said gently lying down.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down