Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:41 pm

I walked through the forest hunting for a deer to make supper with. I was about sixteen about there and I was you could say a barbarian because I was a wild women. Many people have tried to capture me but I was always two steps ahead of them, I was very smart, the animals have taught me well. I had my bow and arrows ready if I saw something I liked. I had a cave I lived in, my bed was made up of large bear furs as well as other big carnivores and herbivores, I had a horse as well named Sky, she was a huge draft/thoroughbred cross that I've had since a foal. I stepped on the ground very carefully so I didn't startle anything not even a fly, I was low to the ground yet alert to draw the bow, I put my lips to my finger shushing Sky so she didn't make any noises. I made owl noises which drew a big doe's attention, I drew my bow and fired the arrow, I got her in the chest where her heart was. I smiled and went to her and calling my horse over so she'd carry it, i threw the dead carcass and headed for my cave.

Back to top Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

I stood tall in the tall grass,my hands held behind me. I held a bow and arrow,my eyes eyeing down this beauty. She was a barbarian,something like myself. I was an Indian,born into that tribe. My face was marked with blue whiskers painted on me,black braided hair rolling down my shoulders. I had my green eyes trailing to the kill. I reached for my bow..
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:48 pm

I looked around as I sat down on the ground since I've been walking so long, Sky eating grass as I took a canteen off her packing harness, I took a long swig. I wiped sweat off my brow. I gave my horse some water as well from the canteen and hoping we'd find a river or something to get a drink and me a nice bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 pm

I gripped it tightly,slowly taking it off my back. I drew back an arrow,letting it go. It whisked tight by her small frame. I ran out into the open,a high pitched yell ringing around the forest.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I got to my feet and got on her and I took off on Skys back. She was just as scared as me, I kicked her sides and we were off, damn Indians they don't know when to leave us white people alone! I kept her running for three miles and kept her at a brisk walk so we didn't run into that man again. I soon got off of her finding a lake. I tied her to a branch and took off my clothes where I walked into the nice heavenly cold water and sank down till I was almost sitting as I enjoyed the cold

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 pm

There was one thing those white devils didn't know anot me.. I was built for endurance. I ran,and ran. I chased her,not even fatigue daring to strike me. I stopped,seeing her get undressed and walk into that lake. I blushed deeply, walking over silently and unseen.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

I saw Sky go on high alert and stood up and looking around. Water going down my perky breasts and went down my stomach, I looked wildly around to find out what spooked her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 pm

That was when I striked. I pounced out from the shadows,catching her in the water. I held her close to my body,a blade to her throat and my other hand holding her legs closed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:07 pm

I was panting hard as I was so scared right now, Sky was angry as she had her ears pinned and bit his leg enough to bleed,"Please don't hurt me or my horse she's just trying to protect me." I said scared out of my wits

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

I dragged her out of the water,barking at the horse to scare it off. I tied her arms together and legs to,looking at the tied up horse. I had only one goal: To bring this devil back home. I ran back,towards my gillafe withies speaking a word.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Sky go." I said to her as she easily got untied and ran off towards my parents house. It hurt so I just walked with him instead of struggling since I didn't want to die so early when I was only fifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 9:20 pm

He dropped her,naked and bare before his tribe. They all started to stare at her,even myself wanting her. The tribe's leader staring at the devil. He poked her flat stomach with his staff,pushing it down on her legs. They were all curious about this white being.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 pm

I looked up at these people,"I come in peace." I said hoping they understood English. I got up on my two legs and tried to cover myself since I was naked and such

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm

"You come in peace?" my leader said. "White demon!" he shouted. He looked around at his people. "This white demon! Comes in PEACE!" they all started to laugh.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 5:43 pm

I slapped him hard,"I may be white but I am peaceful!" I shouted at his face angrily. I nodded and pushed past people and headed back for my horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:04 pm

At that one second she slapped the leader,everyone turned like wild animals. Ten of us hanged her,grabbing her arms and legs. We carried her into a tent,tying her arms and legs behind it so she just stood there,all by herself nude with no one to help. The tribe leader cane in,hitting her across the stomach with a sharp staff. "See? She's no good! Demon!" He walked out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:07 pm

I flared my nostrils and stood there. I was getting angry and I pulled at my bounds so hard and so often that the tent fell down. I sneaked away into the woods and ran for dear life, I found my clothes and got them on finding Sky easily. I kicked her sides and ran for the hills wanting to be away from those barbarians

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I sat down,eyeing the tracks of her feet. All Indians were rather great trackers. I sat down for a bit,having a long trip even for me. I sighed,lowering my head.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

I headed for home. I got to my parents home stead at dusk and went in filthy, my mother gasping as she hurried to get me washed up since she was embarrassed at me when she had guests here

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:15 pm

I soon found a odd place. It was a huge white demon tribe! They had trees as tall as the sky! Big monsters snorting and growling. I growled back,hiding in the darkness.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 pm

I waited till she was finished and then got dressed. I walked outside angry that my own parents would sell me off to just any man that would pay alot. I ran away that night on Sky so I didn't have to be with that man.

(Is he like going to do anything?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

(Eventually.)

He saw her get on horseback,my eyes catching her. I trailed on after her. The white man language was difficult for me to understand,so I only knew "sell" and "woman" at that short conversation. Obviously she was up for grabs. I chased her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm

I hit Sky's sides which made her go faster wanting to race away from my stupid family before I was sold to some guy. I soon got off of Sky and made camp, I made me food for myself for supper.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm

I sat behind her canoe,climbing up a tree. I stood there,unnoticed. I smiled,watching her. For a devil,she was charming.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:42 pm

I soon went to sleep, my head rested on Sky's side as she grazed, this horse would do anything for me. I was almost naked since it was so hot on the plains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum