Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 10 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm

He jumped up,walking over to her. "Morning."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 10 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm

"morning handsome." i said giving him a kiss before putting his plate on the table in front of him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 pm

He started to eat,his stomach grumbling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"I see someone's mighty hungry." i said laughing as I watched our baby boy in his crib smiling up at me. I stroked his chocolate skin and soon doing the same to Dakota,"I just love your chocolate skin, my own personal chocolate bar." i said cracking a joke

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

He laughed at her joke. "You wide cracker!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:19 pm

I smiled as i kissed his cheek and headed for my bath for the day and then our sons. I started to get naked and wash myself

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

He started to care for the baby boy,rocking him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:58 am

After I was done washing and getting dressed, I took Ben to a shallow tub I had made for him and started to wash him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 am

He walked over to the shallow tub,leaning over it. "I'd never think there was ever such a tiny being in this world."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 pm

I smiled lovingly up at him,"Well you better get used to it because there's plenty more where that came from." I said since I was still very young and he looked like he was in his twenties while I was only fifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 pm

He was exactly twenty,looking down at Ben. "Yeah.. Guess so."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:01 pm

I stopped and looked down at Ben,"Never mind about the kids." I said taking Ben out of the tub and dried him off before feeding him one last time and then put him to bed before I followed suit and soon fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:45 pm

He sighed,watching them head for bed. He walked outside,taking in the cold breeze. He sat on the pitch,thinking about his new family.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 pm

I ran my fingers though my long brown/black hair and groaned as I put a hand to my stomach. I knew I had to get rid of this baby since he seemed disinterested in more children. I locked the door and started to punch my stomach, it hurt but soon i aborted the baby. I took the sheets off and hid them before putting new ones on and unlocking the door. I shut my eyes and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:21 pm

He wasn't disinterested. No,he was just quiet. He loved having a big family! His whole tribe was made of two families.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:26 pm

I woke up later that night, I was quiet so I didn't wake him up and headed for the babies room. I checked up on Ben and saw that he was sleeping soundly. I went to the lake and took a nice cold bath since it was getting really hot at five am

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 pm

He woke up,looking over to his side. She wasn't there. He got up and walked around,bored out of his mind.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:37 pm

I finished taking that cold bath and scrubbed between my legs seeing the dried up blood from last night. Quickly washing it away so he wouldn't know about this

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

He walked over go the window,looking outside. He caught a glimpse of her,his head tilting.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

I dried off and got my dress back on, I headed back to the house to make his breakfast and mine before I fed the baby and did yard work. I shut the door behind me as I started to get things for breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:56 pm

He followed her,quickly running to her side. "How was the lake?" He asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:02 pm

"Nice and cold." I said frying some bacon and eggs, starting to bake bread as well since we had so much wheat because I grew it we had plenty. I wasn't rich but I grew things myself. "Do you know how to milk a cow?" I asked hoping I didn't have to end up doing it since I had a million things to do before today was over and no time for a quicky if he wanted it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi stomach grumbled,wanting to just gobble down the things. He nodded. "Yes,I do.@
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm

"Good, go milk the cow." I said putting a pale in his arms. Food will be done by the time he was finished milking her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

He grumbled,walking away with the pale. He started milking the cow.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next