Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) Empty Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:31 pm

"Hoist the anchor! Man the ropes! Steady now!"
"Captain! She aint gonna make it!"
"What!?"
"I said she...!"
A wall of water crashed over the edge of the ship's railing and flooded the deck, removing anything and everything in its destructive path. It broke down doors and smashed in glass with its weight, sending in its army of fluid to destroy the inhabitants of the massive ship. People screamed and cried for help as they tried to grab onto objects that would save them. Animals could be heard beating and banging against their stalls as water slowly started to gather around them. Horses screamed, cows bellowed, pigs squealed, and birds flew helplessly around the ceiling. A door flung open and a young man burst in. He began to open all the stall doors, letting the animals free. They all scampered past him, running for safety.
As the ship began to turn upwards, its back end starting to dip below the surface, people decided to jump the edge and hope for the best. Life boats dotted the horizon as black figured bobbed up and down, just out of reach of help. Others floated motionless. The fancy liner suddenly burst into flames, lighting up the stormy night sky with yellow and red until it sank below the water and floated down to the bottom of the ocean forever.

Glory

The sun began to crest the horizon earlier than usual that following morning, illuminating the ocean with dazzling light that sparkled off the blue surface and painted the fluffy clouds in golden light. The waters were calm and clear, nothing remained of last night's accident, not a single piece of evidence for one to ever know a ship sank there. So many lives were lost to the storm as well as precious cargo that was headed to the mainland. The life boats were gone, already swept away with the current out to open sea and everything else either sank or floated off out of sight. The sky was baby blue with white clouds dotting its vast expanse, promising a warm and delightful day ahead. It was like a sick turning of the cheek after what had happened.
Golden rays reached far across the ocean to the white sands of a beach. The beach belonged to a semi deserted island that no one knew about, human-wise. It was a rather large island with lush forests and fields, a fresh water source, and plenty of wild life. It was mostly creature of the equine family, the beautiful horse to be exact. The island was mainly used as a fighting ground and often enough a battle could be found along the shores. Two stallions would go at each other until one of them gave and the other got the prize. The mare. Small herds roamed the island, dotting the green landscape from above like black specks. It was a sigh to see, no doubt.
The morning star rose higher in the sky and bathed the island in light, stretching its warmth across the beach front. Something small and multicolored moved with the tied, gradually drifting up onto shore and landing within a welcoming pool of sunlight. It twitched and then heaved. The form gasped and then flew upright, sending white sand into a frenzy all around it. Four legs kicked out at the air, sending water and more sand raining down around it. It began to snort and thrash about, attempting to roll over and gain its bearings. A squeal erupted from it once it was able to flop over and once it heaved up salty sea water. With heaving sides and gagging sounds, the creature stumbled to its hooves and swayed for a moment until it was able to stand correctly. It was a young filly, not quite breeding age yet. She was an Arabian with a painted pelt consisting of bay and white. She was petite and slender, her great breeding making her the obvious choice for any stallion she was chosen for.
With a sad grunt, she tumbled forward and took a few wobbly steps towards the dark green vegetation that sprawled out before her. She took one look at it and burst into tears. She was in a foreign landscape without her mother and completely alone. Completely unaware of the dangers that lurked just beyond the wall of trees.

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) 23408463_4-Flashy-Tri-Color-Paint-Half-Arabian-Cross-Sport-Horse-World-Ch-bred-See-videos-For-Sale
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) Empty Re: Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Knight

The powerful stallion raced across the beach, his head and tail held high, his mane flowing out behind him. He let loose a strong neigh from his elegant head as he continued to pound across the sand. His muscles bulged and his legs stretched, carrying him quickly and steadily across the barren land. He was galloping out his rage, having just lost his small herd to another stallion. ~One way weaker than me.~ he thought with a snort as he picked up his pace.
He was a young stallion, only a few months away from breeding age, but he had already managed to claim himself a few mares before he had been challenged...by his own father. He was an Arabian, his powerful muscles making him irresistible to most mares. His black mane an coat shone brightly in the early morning sun, the power in his legs and the strength of his muscles easily detectable. His elegantly dished head and lifted tail made it easy to discern his breed. His medium sized hooves made it easy for him to literally fly over the sand.
He spotted movement in the sand ahead of him and he slowed, snorting in curiosity. When the thing started thrashing around he whinnied in surprise and half-reared. Then he whirled around and cantered a few paces away. When he realized he wasn't being followed he turned around and headed back, curiosity getting the better of him. He watched as the young, bay and white mare stood up. He could tell she was of the Arabian breed, like him. He watched her make her way toward the trees. He walked forward, his ears pricked in curiosity. He whinnied out to her and continued to walk forward.

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) Black_arabian_stallion_by_vikarus-d33e5pn
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) Empty Re: Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Glory's little ears twitched atop her head when the sound of hoof beats echoed to her right. She slowly turned her head to see a black stallion quickly approaching her at a fast gallop. She half reared and ran in a tight circle, unsure of what to do. This was a new place and she had no idea where to go or who to run to. In a panic, more tears streamed down her dirty cheeks and she began to tremble. Here was this massive horse charging her and to make matters worse, it was a male. Her mother always warned her about stallions. Her tiny hooves beat against the white sand as she drew up her circle and nearly toppled over in confusion. She cried out and caught herself before she fell. Suddenly, the hoof beats stopped and Glory turned to find the stallion retreating the other way a few paces. Her heart beat was still racing and her sides heaved from her intense breathing, but she felt a little better. The good feeling was cut short when he started for her again. Her light brown eyes widened in fear and she squealed, whipping her head back and forth for some kind of escape. She could run, but he would easily catch her. She could take off into the forest, but she could get lost. Glory looked over at the ocean and whimpered. No way could she swim away.

Still trembling and with the stallion advancing even farther, Glory was almost frozen with fear. Oh the things he could do to her. She was ever so young, only two. He could kill her because she was damless, he could severely hurt her because he had the power too, or if he was into it, he could rape her. Her mind was a whirlwind of possibilities at the moment and a head ache was beginning to form. She was exhausted from the fire last night and completely drained of energy. She need fresh water, food, and sleep. A few things she was sure she would never get again. Her attention was back on the stallion when he whinnied at her. "Oh no!" she cried quietly. With him drawing ever closer, Glory felt her legs give way and tumbled to the sand, unconscious.

This is a brief bio
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Knight

I paused as the mare started to freak out, confusion all over my face. Most mares would come running to a stallion if they didn't have a herd, glad to have the company and leadership. He snorted and backed away a few steps, hoping she would calm down. His ears pricked as he heard a whinny far off, recognizing it as the call of his former lead mare. Anger roared through him but he stayed calm so as not to frighten the obviously scared and confused mare. He shook out his long black mane and moved slowly forward again, nickering soothingly and calmly to the mare.
He started when the mare suddenly fainted. He rushed to her side and gently nudged her head, nickering with concern. Then he heard a challenging neigh. He jerked his head up and saw a brown Arabian stallion a few paces away. ~Diablo.~ I thought with disgust. The other stallion stomped his hoof and again issued a challenging neigh. I narrowed my eyes and neighed back, my teeth bared. I moved around the mare to put myself between the opposing stallion and her. I wanted to protect her since she obviously had no idea where she was or where to go.
I reared and let out a powerful and angry neigh. Then I landed and thundered towards Diablo. I clipped his shoulder with mine then turned around to face him, wanting to take his attention off the young mare. I whinnied at him mockingly, trying to make him angry and come after me than pay attention to the mare. Hopefully I could hold him off long enough for the mare to awaken and escape. Diablo was a powerful stallion, known for the bloody battles he engaged other stallions in. He was ruthless, so most stallions steered clear of Diablo and when he issued a challenge they took off running and didn't look back. But not me. I knew for a fact Diablo abused his mares and I didn't want this young, beautiful, defenseless mare to have that fate.

(Do you want to play Diablo?)
Diablo:
Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) Bay-arabian-stallion-rearing-15360031
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:52 pm

(hey i know this is crazy, but i think it would be cool to mix the human worl into this. maybe the teenage boy that let out all of the animals on the ship washes up on shore too. He finds the mare and they get along just fine because of their past history. then the boy is introduced to all of the other horses and stuff. you can say no if you want)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm

(I think that would be cool.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:37 pm

(why thank you. I want to get guardian angel's okay first.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:51 pm

(Okay. Would you play the human if she okays it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 pm

(yes)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

(Cool.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:46 pm

(Yes, I'll play him for the time being. I do have to admit that I have a hard time with multiple player threads, things just get so confusing and out of hand. People get left behind when they aren't on for awhile. If we do this, I need both of you to swear you will be committed and if for some reason you will be gone for awhile, let us know. Can ya'll do that? We need to establish an order here. Since its my turn to post next, I shall post and then jlthompsonvamp will go next. In the midst of our fight, goddess will come in with her human boy. We will go from there. Just remember you can't post until its your turn.
So the order is:
Me
jlthompsonvamp
Horsegoddess
okay?)

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Glory was unaware of the stallion looming over her now and touching her face. She was out cold from exhaustion and fear. Her body lie limp in the sand with her eyes shut and her side just faintly moving from her deep breathing. The tide lapped at her tail and long hind legs, making her back side soaking wet again. The corner of her mouth that touched the sand was slightly open and little sand crystals stuck to her moist lips, some tumbling into her mouth and coating her teeth. The faintest whimper escaped her.

Diablo stepped from the trees and stared down the long beach front with beady black eyes. He noticed an enemy of his, Knight, striding down the beach towards a small lump in the sand. The bay stallion perked up and moved from the treeline and down the beach towards the duo. Upon further inspection, he realized it was a young mare who had passed out. From what he could tell, she was new to the island. He blinked once in confusion but then regained his hard appearance. "No matter how she got here, she is mine." he growled to himself and reared up, screaming a challenge into the air. The sea breeze tugged at his black mane and flagged his tail like a banner behind him. He came down and pranced, waiting impatiently for Knight to respond. He called again and stared at the mare on the ground intently. He would have her no matter what. Knight accepted the challenged and charged him, approaching him fast and shoulder checking him. He squealed and wheeled around, throwing himself backwards and lashing out at the other stallion with sharp hooves, decking him in the chest when he came by again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Knight

I screamed in anger when Diablo struck me in the chest with his hooves. I charged forward and barreled into him, lashing out with me teeth and hooves. I backed quickly away after having dealt a savage bite to his shoulder. I pranced just out of reach, dodging some of the attacks he was giving. When I saw an opening I went in and dealt another bite to his other shoulder, this one not as savage. I backed away again, dancing around him.
I definitely had an advantage. I was young and fast, he was old and slower. "Give it up, Diablo. You're not getting that mare. I'm tired of you taking mares that I've chosen for myself." I taunted him, "I found her first so she's rightfully mine." I shifted around him, watching his muscles for movement so I would know when he was about to strike. I never turned my back on him, that was a mistake when fighting with Diablo. I growled and waited for him to make a counterattack.

(Sorry if it seemed like I was power playing. I wasn't trying to. And I agree.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:43 am

( no biggie lol Diablo isn't a main character)

Diablo cried out in fury when the younger stallion launched a series of surprise attacks on him. He felt hot pain in his shoulder and was knocked aside. With his ears flat against his skull, lost in a sea of black mane, he lowered his head and lunged at the other male, ignoring his attempts to suede him of taking the mare. He rammed into him as if he had horns and heaved with all his might. He felt the opponent stumble and took the opportunity to dive at him again. He knocked him with his shoulder and swung his head around to bite him savagely on the neck. He felt blood in his mouth with he bounced back. He spat and glared at the stallion, his eyes wide and his nostrils flared. "I will have her. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, she will be mine." Diablo growled and reared up again. He decided to throw one last punch before his made his exit. Being swift and agile, he lurched forward and slammed a sharp hoof into Knight's face. He wasn't sure if he had left a mark since he spun and galloped off in a fit of anger, vanishing into the trees.

Glory whimpered and shifted, her eyes fluttering with the attempt to open them. She tried to inhale deeply and got a nose full of sand. She began to choke and flew forward into a sitting position with her front legs splayed out before her. She shook her head rapidly from side to side while spitting, trying to get the sand grains out of her mouth and nostrils. She groaned and threw her head back in annoyance as tears stung her eyes. Saliva and foam dotted the corners of her mouth and lips as she wheezed, her lungs burning and aching for air. Doing the only thing possible, she leaned over and pressed her face to the water. She snorted multiple times and drank at the water. She spat out the taste and started to whimper again. Now her eyes burned. With a soft cry, she struggled to her hooves and suddenly became aware of the sounds of fighting. She looked up and squinted her burning eyes. She saw two stallions, the one from earlier and another stranger, battling it out a few yards from her. She gulped and started to pace back and froth. Was this all her fault? She couldn't make out their words over the roar of the waves, but Glory had a feeling they weren't nice. Just as she started to feel wobbly again, she noticed the dark bay stallion rear up and then take off into the trees. It was obvious the black horse had won.

(Now we wait for Goddess. If she doesn't reply in a few days, we have to move on.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

(yes. I agree. I personally hate being left behind. the only trouble is that I can only come on during the weekends, and if i'm lucky, a few times during the week, of wich most i will not be able to create thoughtful posts. I hope you don't mind. if you do though, i guess it's alright. I don't have to join if that is too much of an issue.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:08 pm

(It's Guardian's choice although I'm fine with you joining.)

Knight

I screamed in pain and charged Diablo, narrowly missing him. "You'll never have her Diablo! Not as long as I'm alive. I don't want you hurting her!" I roared, loud enough for the mare to hear. I dodged his last attack, his hoof hitting me in the shoulder instead of my face. I snorted and chased after him a few feet when he ran off. "Leave us alone Diablo, or you'll regret it! I'm a lot stronger than when you last encountered me!" I neighed after him. Then I trotted away and reared, letting out a victorious neigh.
Then I noticed the mare had woken up and stood. I trotted over to her and stopped a few feet away. "Please don't be frightened. I won't hurt you. What is your name?" I nickered to her gently. I kept one ear cocked back toward where Diablo had run off too, making sure he didn't come back for another attack. The other ear was cocked toward the mare to hear her response. He could tell she was weak from the way her legs kept shaking and he held himself back from going to stand beside her to support her. He didn't want to frighten her again.

(Image crediting:
Picture of Knight: http://vikarus.deviantart.com/art/Black-arabian-stallion-187097963.
Picture of Diablo: http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-bay-arabian-stallion-rearing-image15360031.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 am

(vamp, i cant view Knight's image. And Goddess, yes you are more than welcome to join. We can managed with your schedule. Just make a good entrance post the next time you come on. We will wait.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 pm

(The first one I posted? Because the last one was for image crediting.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:49 pm

(okay.)

I awaken, suddenly having the desperate urge to gasp for air. I do this, only resulting in a coughing fit. I lie there for about 15 minutes, sea gulls starting to gather, and the sun of the early afternoon begins to beat down on me. The seagulls start to come close, and jump away when I shift. I decide to gather the strength to get up. I urge my weak body up and feel the sand embedded in every crook and crease of my body. Sand is matted in my dark brown-black hair. I get up and hobble to the edge of the forest of the island. I wander in a bit farther, not daring to venture too deep, for a fear that I may become lost in the labyrinth of directions and trees. Being extremely tired, despite my more than 24 hour black out, I decide to lay down and fall asleep underneath a tall tree. The scattered sand and leaves underneath me provide a cushion for the cold hard ground under the shade of the towering tree. I fall asleep, and don't wake up until the next afternoon.

The next afternoon, my energy feels revived, and I decide to go look for a water source. I venture deeper towards the center of the island, predicting that there must be some water source there. After about an hour, I feel some moist leaves and follow them. I looks up, and a about 50 meters away from me are two wild horses fighting.I watch the battle from behind a tree, and my eyes wandered, and found themselves upon a paint mare laying in the sand. It soon came to me that that was the mare I had rescued from the ship. I suddenly became worried, and was resisting running over to the mare. I was afraid that she was hurt, and I wanted to help her. I continued to watch the brawl, hearing squeals and such from the horses.

Last edited by horsegodess on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

(lol goddess, the horse you released is the little painted mare that was lying in the sand while the other two fought.)

Glory snorted and swung her head around to see the winner of the fight, the previous stallion, slowly approaching her. She had heard his cries after the other stallion and she was confused by his words. She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to stop them from burning and watering. She grunted and whimpered when she opened them again to find the sun beating into them and only making it harder for her to see. She stood perfectly and waited for the black horse to come closer. Inside, her heart was beating wildly and fear pumped through her veins. Was it normal for two stallions to practically kill each other over another horse? She began to panic again, her breathing intensifying the closer he got. She took a step back when he stopped a few feet from her. She brought a foreleg up as if to shield herself and winced at the pain in her muscles. Her perked forward when she heard his voice and she squinted against the tears in her eyes to see him better. He told her he would not hurt her. Could she believe this? He had just beaten up another horse! She went to answer his question, but stopped. Her mouth was so dry and gritty. She swallowed a couple times and managed to squeak out, "Glory."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 am

oops i'll edit that out
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Knight

"I'm Knight." I replied. Then I noticed that it took her awhile to speak and I moved slightly closer to her. "If you'll let me I can show you where some water is."I desperately wanted to help this mare. She had survived a ship wreak and a close call getting taken away by Diablo. She deserved to have someone help her. And I was probably the only stallion on this island who would to be kind to her and help her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I watch the horses, fascinated at how the mare would react. I planned to watch and follow them for a couple days until they lead me to water. I also planned on keeping an eye on the mare, as I was worried about her being a domestic horse out here in the wild. I hoped to make a connection with her before she turned too wild. I would wait until the right time. I shifted slowly in the bushes because my leg was falling asleep.

(im thinking maybe diablo could come back and hurt her, and as my character is watching her, he sees this and helps her heal for a few days, and she lets him ride her and stuff)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:14 pm

(Not a bad idea. We will wait a little bit for that. How about you follow them, but Glory will slowly becoming aware of your presnece. When she is hurt, she could be left in your care while Knight goes to finish him off or something. Okay Vamp ?)

Glory heard him say his name and she faintly smiled, happy to have someone polite enough to introduce themselves. He came closer then and mentioned water. Her ears perked up and her eyes went wide. Her whole body seemed to become alert. "You know where there is real water?" she asked him, taking a wobbly step towards him. The only water she had drank today was the nasty salt water from the ocean and that was doing nothing to quench her thirst. She took a couple more steps closer to the stallion, noting how much taller he was than her. It made sense since he was a grown adult and she was not. Within his shadow, she began to tremble and glanced away from him and down the beach. She noticed other tracks in the sand that did not seem like horse prints. She wrinkled up her nose in confusion and turned back to knight.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:24 pm

(Okay with me.)

Knight

"Yes. You'll have to follow me." I replied. I walked forward a few steps, going towards the forest. Then I stopped and looked back at her. "It will be fine. I'll protect you." I assured her, giving a reassuring smile. I wanted to desperately help this mare. I could tell she needed water as did I.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next