Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beauty That Is A Beast [M]

Go down

A Beauty That Is A Beast [M] Empty A Beauty That Is A Beast [M]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 am

A Beauty That Is A Beast [M] F5bf32d7-3bb9-4d5b-959b-f4b560b3c456_zps7615c1bcA Beauty That Is A Beast [M] 5dc81539-239a-4b79-9add-94242a62a89c_zps47cff31e

A scream filled the halls of the large and wide household, it big enough to be called a mansion. Each room was really big, but it sat on a tall and wide hill in the outskirts of town, and half an hour away from it was a highschool. Another shrill scream filled the house as a girl with long and bright purple and golden-orange hair was trying to control the volume on the movie was playing. "Jeez, why did they have to make such a dull movie? 'Beastly Frights' they call this dumb movie....It should actually be call 'Beastly Dolts' if they ask me!" She said, pouting as she was laying on the floor, moving her legs in the air like she was walking, but it was her morning exercises. As she flipped through the channels, she stopped and let her legs drop down and touch the floor as she sat up and grabbed her phone, seeing it was her brother. "What is it, you baka? I told you not to call me on the times i'm busy unless it is important!" She said aloud as she lift her body up onto her feet as her hair dropped to the height level of her knees as her thin, white skirt shook a bit from the movement, her navy-colored sleepshirt being, well, loose. "Just here me out on this little sis; as much as you'll hate it, i have not other choice but to stay with you a bit because they heard something weird and trippy is goin' on at the place your out, so i gotta watch over you. Listen, i'm halfway there, so i won't be long; just make sure nothing weird happens while i'm comin', kay? And yes, i'm going fast with the chat so you don't mouth me off. See you soon!" Said the voice of her ' ' Older Brother ' ', or in her case she calls him an Ecchi Pervert to agitate him, but the minute the tone clicked and went dead, she sighed and plopped herself back on the floor carefully and continued her exercise, agitated herself. "Great, i gotta entertain him while he is here...Wait, what did he mean by weird?" She muttered and spaced out as she flicked the channels to the news of the town which reported a large dog attacking any human it comes into sight of, but mostly girl so far, making her think it was as perverted as her brother.

((Its an RP about this so called "Large Dog", or a werewolf, turns her into one and actually starts staying with her because of an injury, resulting in her falling in love. So yes, she Is a human for now and is a highschooler. The werewolf automatically has to be a male. If you wanna be the one to participate in it, either PM me about it))

((P.S.: It has an M because it will have some violence and some sexual moments, so this is a heads up if you accept to join in this!))
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

A Beauty That Is A Beast [M] Empty Re: A Beauty That Is A Beast [M]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Bump~
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player